Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Preditor from Scratch

Tiny Preditor from Scratch

no pun intended

Referring to my Youngest Rescue. Feral Mom ran off after the Dog alerted and tried to eat the shed.

I found two dead already and one Very Vocal. Dropper Fed,, then Bottle Fed.. and Cleaned,, though I do draw a line a full tongue baths.

She is just over 5 weeks now,, Bright active and we are about one inch from losing Kitten Containment.

Watched her Greet her Elder "Smokey" today.. with a proper nose touch.. Apparently has manners.

She is about the size Scooter was when I caught him.. Using the potty on her own,, and just starting on food from a dish.

and great fun watching..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congratulations. Dogs are good for the soul. The more, the merrier. We've just decided to get another rescue pitty, so Newman has a cohort. Decided to give it a month then start looking.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Congratulations. Dogs are good for the soul. The more, the merrier. We've just decided to get another rescue pitty, so Newman has a cohort. Decided to give it a month then start looking.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Like chicken soup. Soul meaning "well being." Not eternal.

Like chicken soup. Soul meaning "well being." Not eternal.
    Well a dog did save the mom, but I think the story is about a kitten.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Bubbles knows kitties.

Ah, yes on re-reading it does seem a cat. Those will cuss ya to hell. Best to get rid of it.

Ah, yes on re-reading it does seem a cat. Those will cuss ya to hell. Best to get rid of it.
    It's Ok,, She already tried to eat a dog. The smallest dog,,and she only chewed on an elbow..

But she will have to deal with all of us while we deal with her.. The two Girl cats will be toughest.

I think the big brothers will be Ok with her. Terrorized,,but Ok.

She won't be contained forever.

Last edited by pcosmar; 05-22-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Starting point of a Cat kit..

Last edited by pcosmar; 11-13-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

She's adorable. Do you need us to pitch in and get her spayed?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She's adorable. Do you need us to pitch in and get her spayed?
    I believe it is in the plans..
    The Household adjustment is another thing.. but I think she will be fine. She seems to already have Cat manners at just past 5 weeks.
    Will be six weeks this weekend and we could lose containment at any time.. She is trying. She is fur on a spring when loose.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I believe it is in the plans..
    The Household adjustment is another thing.. but I think she will be fine. She seems to already have Cat manners at just past 5 weeks.
    Will be six weeks this weekend and we could lose containment at any time.. She is trying. She is fur on a spring when loose.
    Let me know if there's a fundraiser or anything. Female cats in heat are a pita. I love her so much - she is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Let me know if there's a fundraiser or anything. Female cats in heat are a pita. I love her so much - she is adorable.
    We get ours fixed.. and used to Do Catch and Release with Feral's in the Keys.. Get them fixed and return them to the areas they know..
    Some stayed with us.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Just make sure to wear pants around her when she gets to the climbing your legs stage.

Cute kittah...I like cats...they have a great IDGAF attitude.

Buddy of mine just got one of these the other day:

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
    Just make sure to wear pants around her when she gets to the climbing your legs stage.
    6 weeks Sunday,,, and already a furry handful..

Has the "n" shape down.. Her Pounce is improving.. sideways skitter needs work.

eating off a plate and going potty in by herself,,in her litter box.

It is fun watching the "lights" come on.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Buddy of mine just got one of these the other day:

She has met Cassie.. and tries to eat the little dog.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just like you.

You are definitely Nautical but nice.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

She has met Cassie.. and tries to eat the little dog.
    just to note;

There are 5 dogs in the house,, and this little one evens up the cats...

One cat is larger than the smallest dog.. and was raised by the larger one.

I think she will get along with the boy cats,, but the 2 girls will challenge her.

Entertainment is sure.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Just like you.

You are definitely Nautical but nice.
    My kids call me Capt. Haddock.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Such an adorable kitty.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Lost Kitty Containment last nite.. 1 day sooner than predicted.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Kitten Containment unit now has a small door,,,, for convenience.

She comes and goes.. and she does quickly everywhere..

Kitten in the House..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Shaking in the forest, what have you to fear?
    Here there may be tigers, to punch you in the ear.

Shaking in the garden, the fear within you grows,
    Here there may be roses, to punch you in the nose.
    Put my arms around you, love you til you cry,
    Wrap you in your sweet perfume and squeeze you 'til you die.
    When push comes to shove, you're afraid of love.
    She has her fierce on.. Pounce, leap, and bounce.. and everywhere she is not supposed to be.

Insanely Cute..

Feral Friends are the best.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tiny Terror Update.

predator kit started at 4 oz.. one day old.

8 weeks this weekend, and about 2 lbs.. of fur on a spring.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ok,,just get one up and running (Literally) and this comes to the door,,

a few droppers of formula,,and a warm belly...

Seems to be doing OK,,,and here we go again with the intensive care part...

just when I thought it was safe.

And being called "Archie".. suspect a male..
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-09-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Now I'm Multitasking.. "Stormy" wants to help with the baby...

She hangs out at Feedings,, and plays during burping..

I literally have my hands full.

and I am liking the name "Cheeto".
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It's Ok,, She already tried to eat a dog. The smallest dog,,and she only chewed on an elbow..

But she will have to deal with all of us while we deal with her.. The two Girl cats will be toughest.

I think the big brothers will be Ok with her. Terrorized,,but Ok.

She won't be contained forever.

She's cute. Somehow when I read "tiny predator from scratch" I was thinking more along the lines of.....

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Just over a week old,, Eyes open,,

and I'm tired.. Been running on cat naps between feedings for a week.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Cat naps...I see what you did there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast