Thread: North Korea Slams "Fool Of Low IQ" Biden, Says Frontrunner Status Is 'Laughable'

North Korea Slams "Fool Of Low IQ" Biden, Says Frontrunner Status Is 'Laughable'

At a time when the relationship between the Trump Administration and Beijing has probably never been more tense, we imagine it's only a matter of time before Beijing unleashes the 'coordinated' Facebook campaign to sabotage the Trump administration, a campaign presumably organized at the behest of Trump's one-time presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.
    But if/when that happens, don't expect Pyongyang to play along. To wit, North Korea's state broadcaster has, seemingly apropros of nothing, lashed out at Joe Biden, accusing the former vice president of being "a snob bereft of elementary quality as a human being" in a scathing editorial.

In the editorial, KCNA Biden's grades from college, and for an incident where he memorably fell asleep at a speech by President Obama. Meanwhile...
    "He is self-praising himself as being the most popular presidential candidate. This is enough to make a cat laugh," they said.
    Initially, we were puzzled by that last sentence - 'enough to make a cat laugh'. But if we had to guess at what it means, it'd be that Bidens' frontrunner ambitions are so obviously ridiculous that even a dumb animal would find humor in his posturing.
    Finally, according to the Bloomberg story about the comments, the North Koreans accused Biden of being a "fool of low IQ." He was also labeled a warmonger for "having the temerity to insult the supreme leadership."
    "Explicitly speaking, we will never pardon anyone who dare provoke the supreme leadership of the DPRK but will certainly make them pay for it," they said.
    Is the North Korean state media simply trying to butter up President Trump (perhaps in the hopes that Washington eases on its denuclearization demands)? Or did Pyongyang get 'the tap' from a Beijing trying to disguise its own growing hostility toward Trump.
    Or maybe Trump and Kim were being sincere about their friendship.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...atus-laughable

I've heard of getting the horselaugh but a catlaugh is new to me, I like it though.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That cat won't be laughing when he sticks his low IQ nose in its ass .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That cat won't be laughing when he sticks his low IQ nose in its ass .
    I don't think the cat will stick around long enough for that, they like to laugh and run.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

North Korea is hacking our elections with their 56k modems

Biden is a danger to America, think of the children. No, seriously.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Give Biden the Catlaugh:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

NK's KJU should try to get another summit with MAGA before 2020 elections or may never have another great MAGA summit again looking at recent 2020 polls trends. These great summits fanfare would be greatly missed if GOP-ZOA wing went kaput for good in 2020 as it is being feared lately.

So long Nobel Peace Prize.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    NK's KJU should try to get another summit with MAGA before 2020 elections or may never have another great MAGA summit again looking at recent 2020 polls trends. These great summits fanfare would be greatly missed if GOP-ZOA wing went kaput for good in 2020 as it is being feared lately.

LOL

Polls?
    This early?

GEOTUS has a lock on reelection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

You get the Catlaugh too:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well its true that Biden does have a low IQ.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

...buy a shotgun.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

We have really had some dumbasses as president. Without a teleprompter, Obama couldn't string three words together without a drawn out "uhh.". GW, lol. The only thing Bill C. could figure out was how to put his pecker in as many things that were not called Hillary. G.H.W. Bush ran the CIA, he probably was an actual evil genius. Reagan was a decent actor; I never could make my mind up about him. Carter seemed like a nice guy but... Ford/Chevy Chase. Nixon could scheme.

In the overall picture, Donald Trump may be the smartest president in recent times simply by default.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

In the overall picture, Donald Trump may be the smartest president in recent times simply by default.
    He's certainly one of the best extemporaneous speakers I've seen, I recall how entertaining his hour long speeches in 2016 without any teleprompter used to be. He is master of stage communication, no doubt. Along with his wits, probably years of reality TY show experience and his stints with TV shows, fake wrestling perforamnce arts etc did not hurt either.

But to be fair, his deal making a and deep thinking skills have not been always top notch. Early on, when it seemed that MAGA was not able to out-maneuver Pelosi/Schumer on things like Wall funding/ gov shutdown, DACA etc, same NK's dude used the d-word for him.

But since then, he has taken more steps to build his image as stable genius. Only if he can apply that genius to 3D all the various neocon leeches he as appointed to run big gov policies. That would be the real test.