Thread: Fair Trial? US Steals Assange's Legal Papers

Fair Trial? US Steals Assange's Legal Papers

The treacherous government of Ecuador has opened Julian Assange's private quarters at its UK embassy up to US investigators, who have seized Assange's legal defense documents, medical records, and electronic devices. In what kind of court is the prosecution allowed to see the defendant's case before the trial? A Soviet courtroom? A kangaroo court?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wish I could +rep you again.
    There is no spoon.

Of course they're not going to play fair when it comes to Assange. He'll probably die in prison without any trail whatsoever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Trump's justice on display bump.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin