Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Amash is all over Drudgereport

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Always with the derogatory personal attacks when called out on your bs. Your entire posting history here is nothing but one giant lie. Who you are, where you're from, why you're here, all of it. All lies. Every last thing about your presence here is a lie. And worse, you spend an inordinate amount of time, day after day, defending the biggest liar in the country. And you accuse others of being liars? Please dude, your act is old, tired and reeks of desperation to maintain a narrative that you know is failing miserably. It's sad and I actually feel sorry for you if this is what your life has devolved into. 40 posts a day, non-stop 14 hours a day on a web forum that few read, pushing lie after lie for people that don't care one little tiny bit about you. I really hope you have a good reason other than just collecting a check.
    The shyll is using typical neocon tactics. I'm out of rep devil.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    The shyll is using typical neocon tactics. I'm out of rep devil.
    Covered.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The right to something and the thing are two different things, the right to liberty is natural but liberty is not, man must create and secure liberty and he must create a government to do it, the failure of most governments to do it for most of history doesn't mean there is any other way to do it.
    We apparently have different views on what a "right" is and that stems from our different levels of comprehension of what reality is today. When you are born, you have liberty/freedom. It is something you are born with, therefore it is a "right". It is not man-made, other than sex being an act undertaken by humans. It is innate. Rights are something you are born with and simply describes the exercising of a condition that already exists.

In our modern society, that liberty hasn't ever been taken away and we do still have it. The operation of the economic system requires that you (or in the case of soon after being born, your mother) VOLUNTARILY, if ignorantly, signs away your liberty/freedom via the certificate of live birth. Haven't you noticed that everything that infringes on your natural born liberty (a right) requires your voluntary agreement and, then, your compliance? The Constitution also secures your right to enter into contracts, which is how liberty/freedom is freely given up. At the same time, whether you enter into that contract or continue to honor the contract is your own choice. Your liberty/freedom to make choices. I could write for days on this topic, but here's a quick example. When you go into a courtroom, you VOLUNTARILY, though ignorantly, give up your position as beneficiary of the public trust and declare yourself to be trustee of the public trust. That trustee status that you chose to accept makes you liable for whatever the case is about. It is a choice. You still have the liberty/freedom to NOT accept that position. That's one example.

You can dish it out but you can't take it?

Typical.

I do not lie but you do frequently.
    It's funny you say that because it's often quoted that "Satan" never lies. "Satan" either gets others to lie for him or omits important parts that make it a lie of omission. If you've ever watched "Lost", notice that Ben never lies. Ben is allegory for Satan and Lost takes place in hell. You are by far more like Ben than I am.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-24-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am not a restrictionist. Whether one wants or needs to travel is up to that person, not me, not you, certainly not government bureaucrats. The issue that I have is government taking my hard-earned money and passing it out like candy in the form of welfare/incentives, not one slight different than corporate bailouts. The problem with passing out money is that foreigners AND Americans learn to count on that, and that is where the "vote issue" comes to play. Eliminate the handouts, people will understand that they need to be responsible and work if they want to survive. Restricting travel does nothing to solve or educate, the problem will still persist and grow.

Once you become a restrictionist, you oppose/reject Natural Rights (Bill of Rights). Read them and see what I mean. Once you understand that, you will have arrived.
    Eliminating incentives will not solve the problem, they will still come here for the wealth that liberty creates and vote to create the incentives.
    And that's pretending that you can ever end the incentives while allowing them to come here in unlimited numbers which you can't.
    You can't educate them as fast as they come unless you limit how many are allowed to come.
    And the BoR doesn't give anyone a right to come here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

We apparently have different views on what a "right" is and that stems from our different levels of comprehension of what reality is today. When you are born, you have liberty/freedom. It is something you are born with, therefore it is a "right". It is not man-made, other than sex being an act undertaken by humans. It is innate. Rights are something you are born with and simply describes the exercising of a condition that already exists.
    That's nonsense, you do not have liberty in this world unless you and/or others create it, you have a right to it and therefore a right to create it but you don't have it just by being born.

In our modern society, that liberty hasn't ever been taken away and we do still have it. The operation of the economic system requires that you (or in the case of soon after being born, your mother) VOLUNTARILY, if ignorantly, signs away your liberty/freedom via the certificate of live birth. Haven't you noticed that everything that infringes on your natural born liberty (a right) requires your voluntary agreement and, then, your compliance? The Constitution also secures your right to enter into contracts, which is how liberty/freedom is freely given up. At the same time, whether you enter into that contract or continue to honor the contract is your own choice. Your liberty/freedom to make choices. I could write for days on this topic, but here's a quick example. When you go into a courtroom, you VOLUNTARILY, though ignorantly, give up your position as beneficiary of the public trust and declare yourself to be trustee of the public trust. That trustee status that you chose to accept makes you liable for whatever the case is about. It is a choice. You still have the liberty/freedom to NOT accept that position. That's one example.
    That's garbage, the world doesn't operate on those obscure defunct laws that nobody knows or cares about.

It's funny you say that because it's often quoted that "Satan" never lies. "Satan" either gets others to lie for him or omits important parts that make it a lie of omission. If you've ever watched "Lost", notice that Ben never lies. Ben is allegory for Satan and Lost takes place in hell. You are by far more like Ben than I am.
    The devil lies all the time, take your satanist propaganda elsewhere.

And trying to prove the lie by quoting Hollywood satanist propaganda is an insult to my intelligence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Read it AGAIN man is endowed by his creator with A RIGHT TO LIBERTY, GOD doesn't enforce it any more than he enforces our other rights, we are also endowed with a right to life but millions are murdered every year.

Look around at the world and tell me that GOD is enforcing our right to liberty, I dare you.

You are the dedicated liar and follower of the father of lies.
    ''You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.''

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Once you become a restrictionist, you oppose/reject Natural Rights (Bill of Rights). Read them and see what I mean. Once you understand that, you will have arrived.
    Your childish condescension is duly note, now 'Homer' , let us know how
    Open Borders in developed Countries works.....

It doesn't..........

Also , let us know how Open Borders is any better than an RPG enigma for a prosperous
    and culturally rich Nation.

:'THEN YOU HAVE ARRIVED':

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345