Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is all over Drudgereport

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go Justin.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Buzz grows will challenge president as Libertarian...
    Headlines like this annoy me.

They can't quote anybody who actually is in any position to know where Amash is leaning. They just regurgitate older news about his having flirted with the idea, and allude to the fact that people who are not in any position to know anything about it are talking about it.

And now that they made the headline, people are talking about it, because it's in the news. It's just a self-generating news story for the sake of publishing something.

Koke influenced, I am sure. Open Borders. No manufacturing in US. A "Never Trumper" from the get-go.

The US has been deindustrialized and these people want to further it--certainly not in America's best interest.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Koke influenced, I am sure. Open Borders. No manufacturing in US. A "Never Trumper" from the get-go.

The US has been deindustrialized and these people want to further it--certainly not in America's best interest.
    Yeah, I'm sure that Amash would vote yes on a bill to ban manufacturing in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Go Justin.
    + Rep

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I am OK with open borders. What I am against is people like you who are restrictionists, demand/force companies to pay government minimum wage, else report the company to the government and deem them crimes, all while registering more people via "legal documentation" to the Fed.gov so that they pay their "fair share" to fund MORE via taxation to the Fed.gov. "Papers please?".

Communist statism at its finest. And you buy it hook line and sinker. It is sad how one administration can not get something enacted so the tone changes to convince the next administration to heard the sheep.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Headlines like this annoy me.

They can't quote anybody who actually is in any position to know where Amash is leaning. They just regurgitate older news about his having flirted with the idea, and allude to the fact that people who are not in any position to know anything about it are talking about it.

And now that they made the headline, people are talking about it, because it's in the news. It's just a self-generating news story for the sake of publishing something.

The goal is to wipe him out and replace him with a Dem/Neocon who will have a nice, comfortable Freedom Index Score of 50% or UNDER. Hopefully the shills on this RPF will do everything they can to make that happen. I mean come on, we have been called anarchists and "purists" time and again, Justin's score of 94% is just completely unacceptable and incompatible with the current administration.

Open Borders. No manufacturing in US. ....
    Fakenews. Did you know America-First MAGA hats were manufactured in China?
    Much worse claims have been made about MAGA and his anti-nepotism leadership , Coulter has been attacking MAGA's top funder Adelson from get-go but haven't seen you finding fault with their foreign manufacturing or other globalist profiteering projects:

Ivanka Trump exits White House conference call after questions on Chinese trademarks

Kushner, Ivanka Trump made at least $82 million in outside income while serving in White House

From get-go, Coulter attacked MAGA's current top donor Adelson on immigration

Justin could be standing up against Israel-First globalist policies of GOP-Adelson wing, just one of the various possible speculations.

Justin Amash has a voting record that is untouched. This brouhaha from the Trumpettes, especially here on these forums, borders on the absurd. We are on the edge of at least 2 wars, and the butthurt brigade is prepping to throw out one of the two biggest advocates for liberty and non-intervention in the House simply because he has strayed from the GOP thought-police plantation.

This is why I hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Justin Amash has a voting record that is untouched. This brouhaha from the Trumpettes, especially here on these forums, borders on the absurd. We are on the edge of at least 2 wars, and the butthurt brigade is prepping to throw out one of the two biggest advocates for liberty and non-intervention in the House simply because he has strayed from the GOP thought-police plantation.

Well said + Rep

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Yep. You don't have to agree with his assessment. I think he is way off base and I think this is a battle he should just let die. Every POTUS in my lifetime probably has been guilty of some crime or misdemeanor that was impeachable, but there is bigger stuff to tackle.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep. You don't have to agree with his assessment. I think he is way off base and I think this is a battle he should just let die. Every POTUS in my lifetime probably has been guilty of some crime or misdemeanor that was impeachable, but there is bigger stuff to tackle.
    I agree. If he switches to Libertarian and is in the Presidential Race, now that effort will be smeared by Trumpers
    because he supports impeachment. Trump is garbage, but impeachment is not warranted yet.

Angela just made one of the bests posts on RPF ive seen in a while... +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that Amash would vote yes on a bill to ban manufacturing in the US.
    Obviously he wouldn't. It amazes me how much these people want to trap America in the Industrial Age though. If they were around in the 1800s they would've opposed farming technology because it put field workers out of a job and have fought against Edison because they were afraid the light bulb would destroy the work of candle-making market. They consistently fail to recognize that moving beyond wasting our own time, resources, and wealth on the production of goods and being able to focus our time, wealth, and resources on using those goods for our own ends places even the poorest amongst us at a greater level of wealth than almost any other person at any time in all of history. Their opposition to it all is Rand's Anthem happening in real life.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I agree. If he switches to Libertarian and is in the Presidential Race, now that effort will be smeared by Trumpers
    because he supports impeachment. Trump is garbage, but impeachment is not warranted yet.
    Do you have to belong to the party in order to run? I know that is normally the case but I'd support him no matter what the letter after his name was.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Obviously he wouldn't. It amazes me how much these people want to trap America in the Industrial Age though. If they were around in the 1800s they would've opposed farming technology because it put field workers out of a job and have fought against Edison because they were afraid the light bulb would destroy the work of candle-making market. They consistently fail to recognize that moving beyond wasting our own time, resources, and wealth on the production of goods and being able to focus our time, wealth, and resources on using those goods for our own ends places even the poorest amongst us at a greater level of wealth than almost any other person at any time in all of history. Their opposition to it all is Rand's Anthem happening in real life.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am OK with open borders. What I am against is people like you who are restrictionists, demand/force companies to pay government minimum wage, else report the company to the government and deem them crimes, all while registering more people via "legal documentation" to the Fed.gov so that they pay their "fair share" to fund MORE via taxation to the Fed.gov. "Papers please?".

Communist statism at its finest. And you buy it hook line and sinker. It is sad how one administration can not get something enacted so the tone changes to convince the next administration to heard the sheep.
    What YOU are supporting is world communism. But, you don't seem to even realize it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

At least there'd finally be a real libertarian running as the LP nominee instead of fakeatarians like Barr and Weld.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What YOU are supporting is world communism. But, you don't seem to even realize it.
    (meaning the topic of borders, not world communism, per se)

I'll say that's the part of the globalist agenda I'm mostly ok with, after realizing that borders and "nations" have mainly been used by the ruling powers for hundreds, if not thousands, of years to foment their profiteering wars of conquest. How do you incite people to go kill people in other parts of the world if you can't apply a label to them, such as Iraqi? You can't! The modern iteration of "nations" is very much a british empire creation and for what should now be obvious reasons since it still happens today. The sun never truly set on the british empire.

It's a tricky situation, for sure, to maintain a particular culture when anyone can come to "your" land and set up shop, but if people believe in competition in the marketplace, why not also believe in competition of cultures? Even down to competition in such basic things as biology/breeding? I have thought it contradictory how conservatives on one hand pray at the altar of "free market competition" but then on the other hand so vehemently oppose it when it comes to topics like borders.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-21-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    No. Just no. There is a huge difference between new inventions changing the way we live, produce and operate in our country and government passing laws and enacting regulations to encourage entire industries to relocate to other countries. Then, give our tax dollars to fund roads, schools, airports, etc. in those countries to aid said corporations.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Principles over people. Open borders, one day we all can be equally third worlders.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    At least there'd finally be a real libertarian running as the LP nominee instead of fakeatarians like Barr and Weld.
    True and as much as I like Justin, I would not vote for him. This is not the time. All he would do is possibly get us a Biden or Kamala Harris. As many shortcomings as Trump has, we do seem to have his ear to some degree. Or at least Rand thinks so. Justin has no chance whatsoever. You know that, Justin knows that and I know that. I think it's strange that he would pick this time to run for president. Something is up with Justin for the last couple of years. Not sure what, but hanging back and watching.
    ================

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Overall he's committing political suicide, and that's why Bill Kristol applauds him.

If Amash switches to L it would be a 3-way in Michigan, the Democrat would win,
    and he can look for a new job.

Sadly, he better start looking for a new job because he earned a R primary opponent who Trump will work for.

With nothing left to lose, you see Amash likely to pursue the L nomination for the Presidency in a race where
    the Left and Center are extremely motivated to turn to Joe Biden.

None of this was necessary. Now we lose a voice and vote of dissent in Congress.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-21-2019 at 10:26 AM.

I'll say that's the part of the globalist agenda I'm mostly ok with, after realizing that borders and "nations" have mainly been used by the ruling powers for hundreds, if not thousands, of years to foment their profiteering wars of conquest. How do you incite people to go kill people in other parts of the world if you can't apply a label to them, such as Iraqi? You can't! The modern iteration of "nations" is very much a british empire creation and for what should now be obvious reasons since it still happens today. The sun never truly set on the british empire.

It's a tricky situation, for sure, to maintain a particular culture when anyone can come to "your" land and set up shop, but if people believe in competition in the marketplace, why not also believe in competition of cultures? Even down to competition in such basic things as biology/breeding? I have thought it contradictory how conservatives on one hand pray at the altar of "free market competition" but then on the other hand so vehemently oppose it when it comes to topics like borders.

Very well said. Out of +Rep so here ya go.

Don't you see, devil, that's what they want. To be able to roll everything into world government, they had to undermine the U.S.. They've been working on it for many, many years.

I think of countries as cutouts where people of similar beliefs can live together peacefully. And as said by a variety of our founding fathers, we should trade and travel with other countries. There is no reason why they have to be like us; quite the contrary. They live as they choose and we live as we choose. As long as there is no attacks against us, or imminent threat of one, we should leave each other the heck alone, outside of trade and travel and being well-wishers.

World government doesn't cause peace among all peoples. What it does is hand all power to an even smaller group of people. People that we have no chance whatsoever to replace. You think it's bad now? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Our Founding Fathers wanted the majority of any government we had to be close to us, or with us individually. The reason for that is so that we could kick out the bums very easily. The further government gets from us... state... federal...world, the less control we have over it. Government may be a wicked necessary evil, but if it is to satisfactorily exist, it must be tightly constrained (by us). We should be working to reduce what the federal government is involved in and sending necessary functions back down to the states and the people. NOT trying to help the world communists push more power up to a global elite.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-21-2019 at 10:41 AM.
    ================

Overall he's committing political suicide, and that's why Bill Kristol applauds him.
    MAGA's globalist foreign policy is a political suicide, that's why Sheldon Adelson, Hannity, Levin, ZOA-First Bolton, Dershowitz, Lindsey Graham, Prager, Netanyahu, Kushner, John 'more war in the name of Jesus' Hagee applaud him.

Many of these guys have seen poiltical ends of Bush-Cheney but the 'history repeats itself and we do not learn' show must go on.

Related

Ron Paul: Why Is It Political Suicide For Anyone To Criticize AIPAC?

https://lionsofliberty.com/2012/11/3...iticize-aipac/

Overall he's committing political suicide, ......
    I remember a guy from Texas who gave up his seat in the House to run for President on the Libertarian ticket. He also ran for the Senate and lost. He then won his House seat back and proceeded to tick off the GOP for a couple decades, running two more unsuccessful presidential campaigns in that time frame. These forums are named after him.

Don't you see, devil, that's what they want. To be able to roll everything into world government, they had to undermine the U.S.. They've been working on it for many, many years. .
    Curious - what positions do you think Ron Paul and Justin Amash differ on?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast