Thread: UNC student arrested charged after attack

UNC student arrested charged after attack

I am surprised how clueless this "college student" is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holding women responsible for their actions is misogyny.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Personally, I am pro abortion, but Im not going to try to say that no one else has their own point of view, or the right to say it.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Personally, I am pro abortion, but Im not going to try to say that no one else has their own point of view, or the right to say it.
    Yeah politics aside, I was surprised at her actions and disbelief. It's one thing for antifa to react mindlessly in their anger, but she was calm and reasonable and was offended by free speech.

I hope it's just that she's young. In highschool, I remember people doing things that would result in a scolding, but after 18 would get someone a felony.

I think the Jimmy Cagney grapefruit treatment would have been better:

The neighbor kid stole my brother's baseball glove when we were kids. We found it laying in the road. We knew the kid was the culprit, so my mother went over to talk with the kid's dad. The dad comes to the door and scornfully says, "Ya got it back, didn't ya?!

Well, that kicked off a long running feud. And I still have goooood stories to tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You know, this is why they're called snowflakes. She thought she could whip up a few tears and play the "poor little me, someone's speech offended me, boohoo" routine. Well, didn't work this time, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    ... but she was calm and reasonable...
    so you are saying that's not a woman?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    so you are saying that's not a woman?
    Relatively speaking, she was calm.

A female antifa is similar to an Al Queda postal worker.

She could not have been arrested by a nicer cop.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

The neighbor kid stole my brother's baseball glove when we were kids. We found it laying in the road. We knew the kid was the culprit, so my mother went over to talk with the kid's dad. The dad comes to the door and scornfully says, "Ya got it back, didn't ya?!

Well, that kicked off a long running feud. And I still have goooood stories to tell.
    You should start a thread.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You should start a thread.
    Yeah, I'll let this thread play out and then add to it.

I do though, have something related.

Let's see. I will call my old neighbors "The Cockroach Family." The devil kid is Carl Crockroach.

So we're all 11-14 years old. Carl gets mad about something. Keep in mind that this is the same kid who got caught with a lighter under his mom's bed. He was trying to light the mattress. With her sleeping. D'oh!

Anyway, Carl goes inside and brings out his father's rifle. There's about six of us and we cover behind a car. Carl aims at us. Carl pulls the trigger. *Click!* Empty!

We didn't call the kops or nothin'

But we did exact some revenge later......!
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-23-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Well she is a liberal so it makes sense that shes clueless.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

To address further ignorance on the part of the perp, North Carolina had some of the most liberal abortion law in the country before R v W.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yeah, I'll let this thread play out and then add to it.

I do though, have something related.

Let's see. I will call my old neighbors "The Cockroach Family." The devil kid is Carl Crockroach.

So we're all 11-14 years old. Carl gets mad about something. Keep in mind that this is the same kid who got caught with a lighter under his mom's bed. He was trying to light the mattress. With her sleeping. D'oh!

Anyway, Carl goes inside and brings out his father's rifle. There's about six of us and we cover behind a car. Carl aims at us. Carl pulls the trigger. *Click!* Empty!

We didn't call the kops or nothin'

But we did exact some revenge later......!
    That sounds like an even better story.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With all these "women" being pro-choice and wanting togetherness through the common act of human termination you'd think there would be more $#@!ing going on. But, every thread AF posts points to the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That sounds like an even better story.

Well, let me check the statute of limitations on that one.

In the meantime, the animosity really built up. So one day, Carl is riding his bike. I pick up a pear, throw it at him, but miss. His mother calls the kops on me. Those dumbasses actually come out. And, of course, nothing really comes of it.

Well, a week later, Carl is still running his mouth about that one. So I picks up a rock and throws it at him. I must've been 60 feet away. I nail that $#@!er right in the forehead. And I mean square in the forehead. Blammo! It was the best rock I ever throwed in my life. I felt like Walter Johnson. It was so awesome.

So this time, they don't call the cops on me. But his mother comes over to our house. She brings Carl over. He had a forehead knot the size of a golf ball. I tell ya--it was a thing of beauty. I thought I should have won the Cy Young Award for that one.

Anyway, Carl's mom says to my mom, "I'm not mad, but I want you to see what can happen with rock throwing."

Now WTF kind of reaction is that?! I knocked that $#@!er's brain 2 inches back in his skull and his mother wasn't mad?! We always thought she was a little psychotic, but, then again, maybe she she thought it was good payback for the lighter mattress incident.

Okay, so you still don't have to call the kops. Oh, but wait. There's more Cool Story Bro later....
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-23-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Is this your neighbor kid Karl?