Thread: Drag Camp for Kids nurtures next generation of queens and kings

Exclamation Drag Camp for Kids nurtures next generation of queens and kings

But The LGBTQ dont have an agenda towards your children honestly!

Drag Camp for Kids nurtures next generation of queens and kings
    Beladi tells her admirers she has thick, bushy eyebrows, and it takes her half an hour to stick them down with Elmer’s glue and paint over top of them.

Half an hour into the demonstration, Schurman — sporting short, pastel-blue hair, ripped jeans and a “They/Them” button displaying their pronouns — pulls out bulging Ziplock bags full of makeup and starts to apply it.
    This sunny Sunday in May is the second day of Drag Camp for Kids, a pilot program that aims to introduce youth to the vibrant world of drag performance. Half a dozen kids and young teens have piled into a tiny theatre space on Commercial Dr. to learn about makeup.

Drag costuming and makeup has been an important outlet for Schurman.
    This is the first iteration of Drag Camp for Kids, and the organizers are trying to get a feel for how to expand and formalize it. The camp aims to build support networks for youth, especially those who identify as *****, trans or non-binary. It’s an important mission: exploring gender through drag can be liberating but not all youth get the support they need from their families, school or peers.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    But The LGBTQ dont have an agenda towards your children honestly!

Drag Camp for Kids nurtures next generation of queens and kings
    Are they making your kids attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    funny you should mention that...

Many Muslim parents living in UK have been refusing to allow their children(younger than 11 years old) attend school on days when the now mandatory LGBT sex education is being taught in classes. This has sparked a backlash from neoliberal types such as the MP politician lady in this video( who previously claim they are the big supporters of Muslims, diversity and very pro-multi culturalism) but now they say these certain Muslims are intolerant and cruel and "anti peace and love" for not allowing their own kids to be subjected to LGBT material.

Today there was a protest:

https://www.itv.com/news/central/201...sex-education/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8922226.html

https://twitter.com/sima_kotecha/sta...17820653752320

Do you say that to everyone who posts a consumer-type review?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

California’s new sexuality indoctrination has very limited opt-outs for parents. LBGTQXYZ instruction is mandatory.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

"Half a dozen kids and young teens have piled into a tiny theatre space on Commercial Dr. to learn about makeup."

So six people "piled into" the theatre...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody is making anybody's kids attend rape camps either, but I think we can agree rape camps for kids probably shouldn't exist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nobody is making anybody's kids attend rape camps either, but I think we can agree rape camps for kids probably shouldn't exist.
    Which ones do you like to attend?

Which ones do you like to attend?
    I like to attend music festivals with young adults.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What if they called it a religion and said it was church camp?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    What if they called it a religion and said it was church camp?
    The church doesn't do drag and king queens stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You would be suprised what the church of scientology is up to nowadays.
    Oh that Church? that's a cult/sect. I am surprised it hasn't being stopped by authorities knowing the kind of sick stuff is going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Oh that Church? that's a cult/sect. I am surprised it hasn't being stopped by authorities knowing the kind of sick stuff is going on there.
    Scientology is a taboo subject. Please move on to the next topic.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.