Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 652

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

  1. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post


    Can you imagine fighting with these cut and run pussies in a battle?

    The best thing about what Amash is doing is the same ones who are lost are not throwing Rand under the bus and writing him off. Too busy cutting and running from Amash to screw up another conservative. Granted the wind will blow next week and the emotional, irrational, "defenders of Liberty" will shriek about something else.

    All day.
    I can imagine fighting with you and getting stabbed in the back because you listened to enemy propaganda or because you are an enemy spy.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I can imagine fighting with you and getting stabbed in the back because you listened to enemy propaganda or because you are an enemy spy.
    Yes I believe you would believe that. But that's on you and your weak character.

  4. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Yes I believe you would believe that. But that's on you and your weak character.
    You've got nothing but lies and insults.

  5. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't insult my intelligence, not only is it not the place of a prosecutor to exonerate but failure to exonerate doesn't prove obstruction and Mueller is a lying scumbag.
    Again "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." Nothing more, nothing less. What you just posted insults your own intelligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    How about you commit yourself to identifying an obstructive act so you can have your argument demolished like Amash's argument was?
    Because I'm not the one saying there is obstruction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't have to prove Trump innocent, you have to prove him guilty.
    Which is what the impeach hearings would be about. You're not very good at this.

  6. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You've got nothing but lies and insults.
    You've got nothing but lies and insults while being a hypocritical pussy.

  7. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Again "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." Nothing more, nothing less. What you just posted insults your own intelligence.
    He doesn't need exoneration.

    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Because I'm not the one saying there is obstruction.
    Yes you are:

    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Well of course there isn't. Trump not the kind of person to fight back. We all know he's the type to sit back and let the cards fall where they may. sarcasm x 1 million

    Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

    To be clear, obstruction statutes do not require proof of such a crime.




    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Which is what the impeach hearings would be about. You're not very good at this.
    Impeachment is not an investigation, you have to have obstruction to pursue impeachment and there isn't any.

    You are very bad at this.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    You've got nothing but lies and insults while being a hypocritical pussy.
    Projection.

  10. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Projection.
    Whining hypocrite

  11. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He doesn't need exoneration.
    According to you? lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes you are:
    No I'm not. I'm saying that is Amashs reasoning.
    Like I said, you're not very good at this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    Impeachment is not an investigation, you have to have obstruction to pursue impeachment and there isn't any.

    You are very bad at this.
    Yes the impeachment hearings are an investigation. We the people hear information on why one is being impeached. Or maybe you think it is just a voice vote? You suck at this. Trying so hard to be right, instead of looking for the truth.

  12. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Whining hypocrite
    You are weak and losing badly, keep projecting and it will stay that way.

  13. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    According to you?lol
    According to the law, laugh all you want but you won't get POTUS Pelosi.


    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    No I'm not. I'm saying that is Amashs reasoning.
    Like I said, you're not very good at this.
    You are terrible at this, Amash explained his reasoning and it got demolished, now you are trying to keep the lie of obstruction alive while pretending that you aren't.
    Your dishonesty would be obvious to a small child.

    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Yes the impeachment hearings are an investigation. We the people hear information on why one is being impeached. Or maybe you htink it's just a voice vote? You sick at this. Trying so hard to be right, instead of looking for the truth.
    Nobody is that stupid, impeachment is a prosecution, you don't get to prosecute people to find out if they are guilty.

    You want a Kafkaesque police state but you won't get it.

  14. #582
    Here is your comment complaining about insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You've got nothing but lies and insults.
    Yet here you are doing the exact same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You've got nothing but lies and insults.
    Which is why I say you are a whining hypocrite. Only a weak minded cry baby would complain about something and do the same thing.

  15. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Here is your comment complaining about insults.


    Yet here you are doing the exact same thing.

    Which is why I say you are a whining hypocrite. Only a weak minded cry baby would complain about something and do the same thing.
    I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at the emptiness of your argument.

  16. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    According to the law, laugh all you want but you won't get POTUS Pelosi.
    lol I'm not the one throwing liberty candidates under the bus so someone like Pelosi gets stronger. That's you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    You are terrible at this, Amash explained his reasoning and it got demolished, now you are trying to keep the lie of obstruction alive while pretending that you aren't.
    Your dishonesty would be obvious to a small child.
    No he didn't get demolished. That's just an emotional word you've used because that's how you are at times.
    There has not been one lie by me either and you have no proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nobody is that stupid, impeachment is a prosecution, you don't get to prosecute people to find out if they are guilty.
    So what you are saying is there is no back and forth and no questions asked? Granted you wont comment on this.
    You're wrong, you are that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You want a Kafkaesque police state but you won't get it.
    That's just a lie you made up because you you are weak and don't have a leg to stand on.
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 07-26-2019 at 03:00 PM.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at the emptiness of your argument.
    lol Why sure you were. Keep back peddling like that and you'll make all Pro at cornerback.

  19. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    lol I'm not the one throwing liberty candidates under the bus so someone like Pelosi gets stronger. That's you.
    Amash threw himself under the bus.


    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    No he didn't get demolished. That's just an emotional word you've used because that's how you are at times.
    Yes he did:
    Dismantling Justin Amash’s Obstruction Argument



    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    There has not been one lie by me either and you have no proof.
    Oh?
    Originally Posted by loveshiscountry

    Because I'm not the one saying there is obstruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Amash isn't lying and trumping up false charges about obstruction. Was the collusion fake? Yes it was. The obstruction isn't which is what Amash is making it about. Could that obstruction be insignificant? Yes it could be but it isn't made up.


    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    So what you are saying is there is no back and forth and no questions asked? Granted you wont comment on this.
    You're wrong, you are that stupid.
    That's just a lie you made up because you you are weak and don't have a leg to stand on.
    There is always cross-examination in a prosecution, you are weak and don't have a leg to stand on. impeachment isn't an investigative process, it is a prosecutorial process, you can't impeach someone until you have a reason and you don't have a reason.

    There was no obstruction.

  20. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash threw himself under the bus.
    It wasn't a smart move imo.

    People like you threw him under the bus.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Again that is just a silly word you used.



    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Oh?
    Again I am repeating what Amash is saying. That you deflect and lie about it is on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is always cross-examination in a prosecution,you are weak and don't have a leg to stand on. impeachment isn't an investigative process, it is a prosecutorial process,
    I never said otherwise. That you have to lie about it is on you. Everyone who reads these posts know for a fact that you are lying. It's a pussy move.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    you can't impeach someone until you have a reason and you don't have a reason.
    His reason is obstruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There was no obstruction.
    No reason to listen to you. You lie too much. You've lied multiple times in this thread and no doubt will continue to do so. It's a pussy move. Just like it's a pussy move to cut and run on a Liberty candidate when the going gets tough.

  21. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    It wasn't a smart move imo.

    People like you threw him under the bus.


    Again that is just a silly word you used.



    Again I am repeating what Amash is saying. That you deflect and lie about it is on you.

    I never said otherwise. That you have to lie about it is on you. Everyone who reads these posts know for a fact that you are lying. It's a pussy move.

    His reason is obstruction

    No reason to listen to you. You lie too much. You've lied multiple times in this thread and no doubt will continue to do so. It's a pussy move. Just like it's a pussy move to cut and run on a Liberty candidate when the going gets tough.
    Your lies and projection are too tiresome to respond to further.

  22. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your lies and projection are too tiresome to respond to further.
    You repeating the exact same deceitful drivel over and over again deserves no credibility.

  23. #590
    MARYLAND is going Democrat in 2020 in a very wise POTUS level way, shape, form and manner.
    Only his chosen few who are blunder*buss'd into his rallies could be happy with what he just did.

  24. #591
    JUSTIN AMASH is an honest man. He often reminds me of Doctor Ron Paul.

  25. #592
    This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.
    +rep

  28. #594
    Thanks for the rep man cause I expect to get hit pretty bad for saying this.

  29. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.
    Here's another + Rep
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  30. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.
    I like talking to people of different opinions, just not anyone who will criticize Amash. Can't be too ​different now.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  31. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.
    That's not why people turned on him.

  32. #598

  33. #599
    That's not why people turned on him.
    That is actually why they turned on him. The Trump movement is like the Teamsters, you don't work for them you don't work at all. Can't wait for the election. The despair that the loss of Trump will create, the disillusionment, accelerationism will fully set in, in place of r/thedonald boomer types zoomer warriors will fully accept the gravity of our situation and be ready to stand against the new world order. The fire rises.


  34. #600
    That's not why people turned on him.
    That is actually why they turned on him. The Trump movement is like the Teamsters, you don't work for them you don't work at all. Can't wait for the election. The despair that the loss of Trump will create, the disillusionment, accelerationism will fully set in, in place of r/thedonald boomer types zoomer warriors will fully accept the gravity of our situation and be ready to stand against the new world order. The fire rises. Yang Gang 2020.




  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What is an impeachable offense?
    By Douglass Bartley in forum U.S. Constitution
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-30-2019, 11:39 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:51 AM
  3. Paul: cleric's death could be impeachable offense
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:08 PM
  4. Is Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense?
    By Fire11 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM
  5. Ron Paul believes Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •