Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 550

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

  1. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why do you keep quoting less and less of my posts?

    Why are you avoiding the meat of the discussion in order to focus on entirely made-up $#@!? Weren't you pretending to be all about facts and logic and due process? If so, why do you continue to dodge discussion of facts in order to instead make this all about feelings?
    I made my case and you blew it off and now want to waste my time and make me repeat it. The fact is you now have no credibility in the debate because you are a pseudo Libertarian have no belief in Constitutional rights. I now know you are nothing but a full blown dishonest anti-constitutional Liberal masquerading as a Libertarian. Until you can debate productive truth without spin we are done.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I made my case...
    No. But if it makes you feel better, here's a Participation Trophy.

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's a lovely sentiment, but it still doesn't support the position you took earlier.
    Again... Yes it does...

  6. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No. But if it makes you feel better, here's a Participation Trophy.

    So you and the Count are the same account?

  7. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Again... Yes it does...
    No. Do we want a bigger trophy?

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  8. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    So you and the Count are the same account?
    You think I have to be someone else to see that you failed to prove your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  9. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No. Do we want a bigger trophy?

    Much better! Thank you!

  10. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You think I have to be someone else to see that you failed to prove your point?
    I made my point well, you have chosen to ignore the reality and truth of it.

  11. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I made my point well, you have chosen to ignore the reality and truth of it.
    Now I see that no trophy I could give you can compare with the ones you give yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  12. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Now I see that no trophy I could give you can compare with the ones you give yourself.
    Only when I know I am absolutely correct based on reality.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #281
    Under Amash's careful (cough) guidance ( 'He said' ) ,name Presidents
    since and including George Washington that had not committed 'impeachable'
    offences.........

  15. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Only when I know I am absolutely correct based on reality.
    Correct Sir,,,,


    'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ATruepatriot again.'

  16. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Correct Sir,,,,


    'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ATruepatriot again.'
    Oh? And can you summarize for us what he was correct about?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  17. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    So, would you support open borders as long as we got rid of all welfare and social safety net programs?
    Absolutely.

    As Milton Friedman said, you can only have one or the other.
    Exactly. But rather than restrict the freedom to travel freely, mandate anti-4th "papers please" and central government databases, invoke government eminent domain to take rightful property from people and businesses, the only solution is to end the incentive/welfare which would solve the root problem.

    Do you think nation states should be dissolved?
    [/quote[

    I firmly support Private Property Rights (see my sig), which seems to be going by the way-side on this forum.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  18. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    One thing I like that Trump has done is made it easier for people who are out of options to try experimental medicines
    Nope..
    Cannabis legalization was well underway before him..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  19. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I DONT NEED TO.
    THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
    PERIOD. END OF.

    Anything Trump did to try to block this stream of treasonous BS about Russian collusion, is cool in my book.
    Hell if he would have had Meuller killed with the heart attack gun, I would have been cool with it, because, THE WHOLE THING WAS MADE UP, TREASONOUS NONSENSE, FOR WHICH TENS OF THOUSANDS NEED TO BE EXECUTED.
    lol

    That's a tad extreme but otherwise, fvck yeah.

  20. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The facts don't seem to matter to the trumpcucks.
    LOL

    Pure projection, the facts are on Trump's side and totally against Amash.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Why not?

    I don't care really,,but I am Curious.. What about the Lying trouble making Clown is worth defending?
    Because his replacement would be worse.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Absolutely.



    Exactly. But rather than restrict the freedom to travel freely, mandate anti-4th "papers please" and central government databases, invoke government eminent domain to take rightful property from people and businesses, the only solution is to end the incentive/welfare which would solve the root problem.


    [/quote[

    I firmly support Private Property Rights (see my sig), which seems to be going by the way-side on this forum.

    More specifically, you would end all welfare/social safety net (etc) for EVERYONE (American and non), correct?

    Do you realize that while the US would have no borders in your vision, most of the rest of world would?

    Supporting the right to private property doesn't answer my question about nation-states. Do you think they should be abolished?

  24. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You can't defend his lie so you are deflecting.
    I don't want him ousted for the same reason I don't want Trump impeached.
    These aren't Donald Trump forums, FFS.

    One of Amash's big points was that the people defending him were doing so immediately, before they had any time at all to read the report.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  25. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Impeachment is due process for the President.
    Not on fantasy charges that are the fruit of a poisonous tree.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    These aren't Donald Trump forums, FFS.

    One of Amash's big points was that the people defending him were doing so immediately, before they had any time at all to read the report.
    I don't care about Amash's opinion of people who jump to Trump's defense, what Amash is doing that I object to is lying and pushing impeachment on fantasy charges that are the fruit of a poisonous tree.

    If there was any basis for obstruction Mueller would have recommended impeachment for it instead of weaseling around saying he "couldn't exonerate" Trump for it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    These aren't Donald Trump forums, FFS.

    One of Amash's big points was that the people defending him were doing so immediately, before they had any time at all to read the report.
    No need to read a report on how Trump reacted to a witch hunt.

    Instead of condemning the witch hunt, Amash is condeming the victim of the witch hunt.

    Dastardly.

  28. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Neither one is a finding of guilt. Only a judge or a jury (Congress being the jury in the case of impeachment) can declare someone guilty.

    Inictment and impeachment merely put the case before the jury.
    There still has to be evidence of guilt that is not the fruit of a poisonous tree and there isn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well said. Yes, they're just doing to Trump what was done to Clinton. But they'd still be wiser to grow up.

    Hopefully this will wise all parties up, and once they're even the tit for tat will go tits up.
    LOL

    What was done to Clinton was done to save him from Chinagate, what is being done to trump is further treason that is partially intended to benefit Communist China.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Good thing that no one that Trump endorses actually wins.




    Collusion is not what Amash is alleging.



    Well, then carry on Mein Fuhrer. Mind control sold to you, sir.

    Trump has endorsed candidates who've won.

    There is no such crime as "collusion" and Amash is alleging obstruction on a two year + deep state operation and "investigation" of of said non crime (fishing expedition) in which the corrupt conspirators tried to frame the president and numerous others.

    Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

    “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953,

    Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. By contrast, under the United States Constitution, there’s a presumption of innocence that emanates from the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, as set forth in Coffin vs. U.S. (1895).

    Unlike Beria’s paradigm, U.S. prosecutions start with the discovery of a crime. Then there’s an investigation to find or confirm the identity of the perpetrator and collect evidence to prove his or her guilt.


    https://www.oxfordeagle.com/2018/05/...you-the-crime/


    But never mind all that. Orange man bad. Impeach!

  30. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Nope..
    Cannabis legalization was well underway before him..
    It's not just about weed, he signed a law giving patients the "right to try" experimental medicines.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    It's Kafkaesque. When someone tries to FRAME you and people around you, dare to object and it's "obstruction of justice". Meanwhile, Comey gave the green light for the Clinton mafia to actually destroy evidence (hard drives, cell phones, documents). Remember Amash being outraged about that? Neither do I.
    I don't either, and he opposed impeachment of O'Bummer even though he shredded the Constitution.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A call for impeachment is a call to air evidence which has, so far, been kept secret. If any of this is Soviet-like, it isn't what Amash said.
    LOL
    Impeachment is an attempt to prosecute and doing so on fantasy charges that are the fruit of poisonous tree is Soviet like.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And the Muller Report, which Justin Amash has access to in its entirety and you do not, is not devoid of such evidence because you say so. If you'd care to make the case that someone else, who also has access and has contradicted Amash, is more credible, that might be an argument worth considering.
    It's devoid of evidence because Mueller himself said it was along with plenty of other people.
    And even if there was evidence it would be the fruit of a poisonous tree.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  35. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

    Either that, or it's designed to rally Trump's base around him while he runs up the debt, bans bump stocks, ramps up foreign wars, and does a dozen other things he was clearly not hired to do.
    LOL

    If that is the case then you should be condemning Amash for helping.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What is an impeachable offense?
    By Douglass Bartley in forum U.S. Constitution
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2019, 01:17 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:51 AM
  3. Paul: cleric's death could be impeachable offense
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:08 PM
  4. Is Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense?
    By Fire11 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM
  5. Ron Paul believes Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •