Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Really? -2 points for Ron Paul. Clinton impeachment was another garbage move.
    It should have been about Chinagate and Ron said that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    For years, while he was in the House.
    Meh. He’s been a POS for about as long as I can remember.

Granted I didn’t follow him in the House.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Is Amash trying to lose his reelection? I'm sure his constituents don't like what hes doing.
    Amash is a dumbass with severe TDS that now is a puppet for the libtards with severe TDS. He seeks their approval. Not only is Amash likely to be voted out now that he has pissed off most Republican voters, who overwhelmingly love Trump, but he is lying and promoting the debunked FAKE obstruction BS and did not offer a single ounce of evidence for it (bc it is fake and there is no evidence). Mueller wrote that Trump did not impede his investigation in any way.

Rand Paul is an example of how a libertarian Republican can help the cause and not only has he set himself up with influence over Trump (like with healthcare), but also with a bright future (future head of a top intelligence department or maybe even future President) . Amash is doing the opposite and hurting the cause, not to mention has likely destroyed his political career. He is the very definition of a purist moron that doesn't understand how to get things done and in his lust for purity he ends up hurting the very cause he claims to promote. Not to mention he is an open border idiot that wants more welfare leeching immigrants to pour in from Mexico.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Treason means declaring war against the government or giving aid to a foreign power.
    To try to drag the world into a war because you do not like the duly elected president of the United States, is high treason.
    To use the government to spy on campaigns, and to try to intimidate members of the administration from working with the duly elected president of the United States of America, is high treason.
    To try to pull off a campaign of lies and a taxpayer funded investigation, that would, after the blue wave, remove the duly elected President of the United States, on lies, is high treason.

I know exactly what I am saying.

Good thing that no one that Trump endorses actually wins.

Collusion is not what Amash is alleging.

Well, then carry on Mein Fuhrer. Mind control sold to you, sir.

Trump spent almost all of his time campaigning for senators (not the House) and the GOP gained in the senate. Nice try.

Also Amash is alleging obstruction and collusion, which is fake BS. Amash claimed that Barr misrepresented the Mueller report, which was not true. Amash is basically a butthurt libtard with TDS now. Sad how he has fallen so much.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

Treason means declaring war against the government or giving aid to a foreign power. What's funny is that the man you're defending actually is at war against you. Like literally at war against you. But you don't even realize it.
    In case you missed what has been going on I will remind you that the traitors conspired with several foreign governments to overthrow the lawful President.

That is TREASON.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Roy Moore beat the candidate Trump endorsed. Just saying
    Tom Brady has lost a game before. he sucks!!!! MJ missed a shot before, so he must suck! If you bowl a 299/300 you suck!!!!

That was one race. Once again look at the senate race and who Trump campaigned for. He didn't make any rallies for house GOP candidates, only senate candidates and the GOP gained in the senate.

Banned

Blog Entries
    In case you missed what has been going on I will remind you that the traitors conspired with several foreign governments to overthrow the lawful President.

That is TREASON.
    The Five Eyes, AT LEAST, probably half of the EU. Parts of the Saudi Royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Tom Brady has lost a game before. he sucks!!!! MJ missed a shot before, so he must suck! If you bowl a 299/300 you suck!!!!

That was one race. Once again look at the senate race and who Trump campaigned for. He didn't make any rallies for house GOP candidates, only senate candidates and the GOP gained in the senate.
    How many times have he endorsed the popular named candidate in a GOP primary and actually came out on top? you are comparing apples to oranges.

And yes, Tom Brady sucks. He is good because of the system he plays in.

That is TREASON.
    Interesting that you don't even attempt to counter my assertion that Trump is literally at war against the American people. Because you know it's true. That pretty gold-fringed flag behind him...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    How many times have he endorsed the popular named candidate in a GOP primary and actually came out on top? you are comparing apples to oranges.
    He did not endorse Ray Moore because he thought Ray Moore could not win. Turns out he was right.
    Trump is a winner, not an ideologue. He is always just angling for the big W.
    The dude was captain of his high school football, baseball, and basketball teams.
    He loves competition. And he loves to Win.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Because you know it's true.
    Nut uh, you know what I am saying is true, poopy head.

GTFOOHWTBS

Ron is right, Clinton should have been impeached for treason.
    But the reason why supported the impeachment was for lying under oath which I thought was BS.

Really? -2 points for Ron Paul. Clinton impeachment was another garbage move.
    God knows that even the great Ron Paul wasn't perfect. I have heard his reason for supporting impeached meant and its due to his strict adherence to the rule of law. A tactic if followed by everyone would lead to loads of people being cited for jay walking.

Interesting that you don't even attempt to counter my assertion that Trump is literally at war against the American people. Because you know it's true. That pretty gold-fringed flag behind him...
    LOL

Trump is the most pro-American President we have had in a very long time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron is right, Clinton should have been impeached for treason.
    He did not endorse Ray Moore because he thought Ray Moore could not win. Turns out he was right.
    Trump is a winner, not an ideologue. He is always just angling for the big W.
    The dude was captain of his high school football, baseball, and basketball teams.
    He loves competition. And he loves to Win.
    Roy Moore lost because lied, lied and lied some moore about him. The fact that the democrats turned evil to defeat him tells me that he was the right guy to take that seat. Also don't discount the role Ivanka Trump played in creating the narrative that he is a pedophile.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Bill Clinton was a big wake up call for me.
    I was shocked and angry a politician lied, and tried to destroy the truth tellers.
    I still did not see it as an impeachable offense.
    Because who he had legal sex with, was nobodies business in the first place.
    I don't care if it was in the oval office.
    That should have stayed between him and Monica.
    Should have never been dragged out into the light, and certainly not for the sake of impeachment.

But the reason why supported the impeachment was for lying under oath which I thought was BS.

God knows that even the great Ron Paul wasn't perfect. I have heard his reason for supporting impeached meant and its due to his strict adherence to the rule of law. A tactic if followed by everyone would lead to loads of people being cited for jay walking.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It should have been about Chinagate and Ron said that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Bill Clinton was a big wake up call for me.
    I was shocked and angry a politician lied, and tried to destroy the truth tellers.
    I still did not see it as an impeachable offense.
    Because who he had legal sex with, was nobodies business in the first place.
    I don;t care if it was in the oval office.
    That should have stayed between him and Monica.
    Should have never been dragged out into the light.
    It was dragged out by controlled opposition to keep him from being impeached for Treason.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have an outstanding jaywalking ticket in Frankfurt .
    Do something Danke

LOL

Trump is the most pro-American President we have had in a very long time.
    Still no denial. Because its true.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    How could you know Trump is at war with me, if you don't even know who I am?

Piss off, piss ant.

Yawn, these people should try harder. Also seeing as Pence will be president if Trump is successfully impeached, I think I will pass on it. Find me a charge with more meat and I will reconsider.
    Not only would Pence be Pres , he would crush Bernie .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My apologies to the Great Ron Paul. He stated the reasons why he supported impeachment proceeding on Trump and it wasn't for lying under oath or chinagate but instead was for his authorized military adventures in Iraq and Sudan

I was wrong, Timosman was wrong and SS especially was also wrong. Here is Ron Paul making the case for impeachment and those same reasons would apply to Trump.

LOL

I deny your silly claim, even if the gold fringed flag stuff actually meant something in the real world Trump doesn't bother with details like that.

Tell your ChiCom buddies that you are failing miserably here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not only would Pence be Pres , he would crush Bernie .
    Oh no, I want a Pres Bernie for the lol, that would rob me of some great comedic moments. But if the impeachment was for all the unauthorized killing of innocent people then I can go without the lols. Lock the bastard up for the killing of innocent and I will praise Amash forever.

Banned

Blog Entries
    LOL

I deny your silly claim, even if the gold fringed flag stuff actually meant something in the real world Trump doesn't bother with details like that.

That's freeman on the land rhetoric.

Now we know who Devil21 is, and where his true line of thinking stems from.

How could you know Trump is at war with me, if you don't even know who I am?

Piss off, piss ant.
    Programming interrupted^^^^^

Read a history book, k?

I swear, the more I educate myself, the dumber some of y'all look.

LOL

Trump declared another "national emergency" a couple days ago. You do know that national emergency declarations suspend the Constitution and maintain a state of perpetual martial law/military rule, right?

Oh no, I want a Pres Bernie for the lol, that would rob me of some great comedic moments. But if the impeachment was for all the unauthorized killing of innocent people then I can go without the lols. Lock the bastard up for the killing of innocent and I will praise Amash forever.
    The other side will never impeach for unauthorized killing because they plan on expanding it quite a bit more .
    Do something Danke

My apologies to the Great Ron Paul. He stated the reasons why he supported impeachment proceeding on Trump and it wasn't for lying under oath or chinagate but instead was for his authorized military adventures in Iraq and Sudan

I was wrong, Timosman was wrong and SS especially was also wrong. Here is Ron Paul making the case for impeachment and those same reasons would apply to Trump.

I'm fairly certain that he said Clinton should have been impeached for Chinagate elsewhere.

Trump has been winding down our foreign policy problems and I would not support impeaching him for them because his replacement would be worse.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 05-18-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Programming interrupted^^^^^
    Complimenting your enemies?

How sad.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast