Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 550

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

  1. #121
    Thinking out of box here, could some tribal factors be at work here also?

    Amash is Palestinian*.

    MAGA is member of an Israeli* Family ( going by MAGA's 'Mexican Judge' Heritagometer) .

    [ And has made some policy moves that are widely perceived as very pro-Israel/ anti-Palestinian ( boosting $38B aid to Israel while cutting Palestinian aid, West Bank settlements, making his Israeli* son-in-law in-charge of Israel-Palestine peace process, Golan Heights, Iran war escalation, Ivanak inspired Syria bombing, etc). ]

    Or that won't be a factor in any rivalry between the two?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #122
    If there was any basis to impeach Trump for obstruction Mueller would have recommended it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If there was any basis to impeach Trump for obstruction Mueller would have recommended it.
    Why would 9/11 co-conspirators damage each other? Trump's attorney is Giuliani. Mueller was FBI Director during 9/11.

    The much more realistic explanation is that it's all distraction theater.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  5. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Thinking out of box here, could some tribal factors be at work here also?

    Amash is Palestinian*.

    MAGA is member of an Israeli* Family ( going by MAGA's 'Mexican Judge' Heritagometer) .

    [ And has made some policy moves that are widely perceived as very pro-Israel/ anti-Palestinian ( boosting $38B aid to Israel while cutting Palestinian aid, West Bank settlements, making his Israeli* son-in-law in-charge of Israel-Palestine peace process, Golan Heights, Iran war escalation, Ivanak inspired Syria bombing, etc). ]

    Or that won't be a factor in any rivalry between the two?
    If that is his reason, he should speak it from his mouth, and not fart something else from his ass.
    He should own it, not cower behind lawyer-speak drivel, like a sniveling little weasel.

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Why would 9/11 co-conspirators damage each other? Trump's attorney is Giuliani. Mueller was FBI Director during 9/11.

    The much more realistic explanation is that it's all distraction theater.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #126
    I don't know if that is the reason, could be a possible contributing factor based on general view of human biases and human nature.

    If that is a factor, this line of attack could become a slippery slope for him and other GOP-primary ready opponents etc to go after MAGA's PSON leadership / exposing Israeli* Sheldon Adelson's funding role in his policies, hiring of neocons like Bolton, Pompeo.

    This could expose MAGA to some serious political risk even if Weld did not primary him.

  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I don't know if it is, just a possible factor based on human biases and human nature.

    If that is a factor, this line of attack could become a slipper slope for him and other GOP-primary ready opponents etc to go after MAGA's PSON leadership / exposing Shelson Adelson's funding role in his policies, hiring of neocoms like Boltob, Pompeo.

    This could expose MAGA to some serious political risk even if Weld did not primary him.
    So now you gonna just start driveling diarrhea since I said I don't like people floating stinkers?

    What do you plan on doing with it? Throwing it against the wall, see what sticks?

    Maybe I'll stick around for the lols.

    Probably not, I got better things to do.

  9. #128
    Trump had to obstruct justice to protect Hillary, Obama & crew.

    When the President does it, that means that it's legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Trump had to obstruct justice to protect Hillary, Obama & crew.

    When the President does it, that means that it's legal.
    LOL

    You are getting more pathetic all the time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Trump had to obstruct justice to protect Hillary, Obama & crew.

    When the President does it, that means that it's legal.
    What if somebody was trying to set him up?

  13. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

    You are getting more pathetic all the time.
    Let's not discount the question prematurely.

  14. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Why would 9/11 co-conspirators damage each other? Trump's attorney is Giuliani. Mueller was FBI Director during 9/11.

    The much more realistic explanation is that it's all distraction theater.
    I think they would damage each other but they will not inflict fatal damage to each other. Its like fights in professional wrestling, sometimes blood is spilt but the goal is never to concuss/KO their opponent.
    Last edited by juleswin; 05-18-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  15. #133
    Here is the real reason that shill Amash has had stage 5 TDS for years now:

    Michigan Republican Congressman Justin Amash made headlines Saturday by declaring on Twitter that President Trump deserved impeachment. The media was quick to promote his position and advance an anti-Trump narrative. However, a review of Amash’s financial interests quickly reveals a very personal business motive. His family tool business is heavily invested in Chinese manufacturing.

    In his 2017 financial disclosure forms (pdf here), Representative Amash reports income of between $100,000 to $1,000,000/yr. for his ownership stake in Michigan Industrial Tools. Michigan Industrial Tools is the parent company, manufacturing in China, that produces Tekton Tools, Justin Amash’s Michigan family business.

    According to an earlier Michigan article “Amash is a co-owner of Dynamic Source International, a Chinese company that supplies Michigan Industrial Tools.” A visit to the website of Dynamic Source International (link) shows the company operates “manufacturing and factory facilities located in Hangzhou, capital city of Zhejiang Province”, China.


    What you quickly discover is it appears Republican Congressman Justin Amash was challenged in 2010 [News Link] for his family business claiming to sell hand tools made in the U.S.A. but were actually manufactured in China.

    Dynamic Source International and “Michigan Industrial Tools” (financial disclosure) appear as same corporation doing manufacturing in Hangzhou, China. The finished product is then shipped/sold in the U.S. by the Amash family (Justin and his brother Jeff) under the name Tekton Tools.

    Justin Amash was called out for lying about his product being manufactured in America during a campaign challenge. For some reason the local media didn’t call Amash to task on the connection to his DC financial disclosures (maybe they didn’t look).

    It is demonstrably a fact (as above) that “Michigan Industrial Tools” operates as a manufacturer in China, and the product they produced is Tekton Tools which is Amash’s family company (as admitted in the interview).

    Obviously President Trump’s tariff and trade position against China is adverse to the financial interests of Justin Amash.

    In addition to previously lying about his Michigan company selling product “Made In USA” and the nature of his business relationship with China, the family business contains the financial motive for Representative Amash to call for President Trump’s impeachment.

    So a member of Congress can be part owner in a company in another country, and then vote on whether or not to put tariffs/sanctions on that country?

    Seems weird, huh? https://t.co/jNnaD3HvNp
    Amash is just another politician in it for himself and owned by China. At least be honest and admit you oppose Trump because the tariffs will hurt your family business instead of appeasing the libtard morons by promoting the debunked collusion and obstruction hoax.

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ests-in-china/
    Last edited by nbhadja; 05-19-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

    CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

  16. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If there was any basis to impeach Trump for obstruction Mueller would have recommended it.
    Even if he got played, why did he play?

  17. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think they would damage each other but they will not inflict fatal damage to each other. Its like fights in professional wrestling, sometimes blood is spilt but the goal is never to concuss/KO their opponent.
    You can always give them $#@!load of cash and a one way ticket to Brazil. Plastic surgery included.

  18. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Even if he got played, why did he play?
    Mueller made some nice bucks on the investigation and he got to help hobble Trump for 2 years. (They hope to extend it further with the kind of garbage Amash is pushing)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    If that is his reason, he should speak it from his mouth, and not fart something else from his ass.
    He should own it, not cower behind lawyer-speak drivel, like a sniveling little weasel.
    He behaves like an NPC. I have something but I don't.

  21. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Mueller made some nice bucks on the investigation and he got to help hobble Trump for 2 years. (They hope to extend it further with the kind of garbage Amash is pushing)
    Amash got co-opted?

  22. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Here is the real reason that shill Amash has had stage 5 TDS for years now:



    Amash is just another politician in it for himself and owned by China. At least be honest and admit you oppose Trump because the tariffs will hurt your family business instead of appeasing the libtard morons by promoting the debunked collusion and obstruction hoax.

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ests-in-china/
    Amash is looking more and more like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

    I'd still rather he keep his seat since he maintains such a great voting record as camouflage but I would recommend not turning your back on him or ever giving him higher office, if he ever gets in the Senate I would expect him to transform into a first class RINO like Flake did, he may end up doing so in the House anyway.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Amash got co-opted?
    Or he was a wolf in sheep's clothing all along.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Or he was a wolf in sheep's clothing all along.
    Paul's were never good at evaluating people.

  25. #142
    The left is on the offensive. This is really funny. The part about advertisers is spot on. :


  26. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is looking more and more like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

    I'd still rather he keep his seat since he maintains such a great voting record as camouflage but I would recommend not turning your back on him or ever giving him higher office, if he ever gets in the Senate I would expect him to transform into a first class RINO like Flake did, he may end up doing so in the House anyway.
    Yes, I agree. He votes much better than most members of congress (though he is absolutely pathetic on immigration), but I personally dislike the guy and think he is a sell out coward and a short sighted moron blinded by purity and personal greed. He is clearly opposed to Trump in order to try and save his family business, which is reliant on cheap Chinese manufacturing. He is so blinded by purity and lacking long term strategy that he just pissed off most Republican voters and greatly increased the chances that he fails to get reelected in 2020. I will laugh when he gets voted out and his family business fails as well.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

    CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

  27. #144
    Would you guys be arguing if he said hiring John Bolton is an impeachable offense?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Would you guys be arguing if he said hiring John Bolton is an impeachable offense?
    Do you have a better question?

  30. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Would you guys be arguing if he said hiring John Bolton is an impeachable offense?
    Yes, hiring Bolton as an advisor may not be a good idea but it is not an impeachable offense.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, hiring Bolton as an advisor may not be a good idea but it is not an impeachable offense.
    They have impeached for a lot less offensive things in my opinion.

  32. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Yes, I agree. He votes much better than most members of congress (though he is absolutely pathetic on immigration), but I personally dislike the guy and think he is a sell out coward and a short sighted moron blinded by purity and personal greed. He is clearly opposed to Trump in order to try and save his family business, which is reliant on cheap Chinese manufacturing. He is so blinded by purity and lacking long term strategy that he just pissed off most Republican voters and greatly increased the chances that he fails to get reelected in 2020. I will laugh when he gets voted out and his family business fails as well.

    Donald Trump has more than 100 trademarks in China, including 35 granted pre-approval since he became US president.


    https://qz.com/929553/here-are-all-t...hat-he-doesnt/
    There is no spoon.

  33. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

    Donald Trump has more than 100 trademarks in China, including 35 granted pre-approval since he became US president.


    https://qz.com/929553/here-are-all-t...hat-he-doesnt/
    And yet he disregards his personal interests in favor of the good of his country.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Here is the real reason that shill Amash has had stage 5 TDS for years now:



    Amash is just another politician in it for himself and owned by China. At least be honest and admit you oppose Trump because the tariffs will hurt your family business instead of appeasing the libtard morons by promoting the debunked collusion and obstruction hoax.

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ests-in-china/
    China.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    China is the powerbase of Communism today.


    This will all lead back to China.

    The cold war never ended, it just went into stealth mode.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What is an impeachable offense?
    By Douglass Bartley in forum U.S. Constitution
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2019, 01:17 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:51 AM
  3. Paul: cleric's death could be impeachable offense
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:08 PM
  4. Is Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense?
    By Fire11 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM
  5. Ron Paul believes Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •