Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...952236546?s=21

Way to call a spade a spade, even if it means getting the GOP all up in arms. Love his pinned tweet too regarding Washington’s quote on towing the party line.

"Let me now...warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally."
    —George Washington
    Last edited by KEEF; 05-18-2019 at 06:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash has TDS and is turning into the next Jeff Flake.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash has TDS and is turning into the next Jeff Flake.
    Yep. Your a complete moron. You can't even tell who is the enemy and who is the friend of liberty.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep. Your a complete moron. You can't even tell who is the enemy and who is the friend of liberty.
    But Amash aligning with the likes of conspirators Brennan, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok, the Ohrs, Power, Halper, Steele, the Clinton Mafia, Yates, Page, etc, etc, etc, and prosecutors like Mueller and Weismann, both infamous for framing innocent people, is admirable.

You need to direct that moron label back at yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    But Amash aligning with the likes of conspirators Brennan, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok, the Ohrs, Power, Halper, Steele, the Clinton Mafia, Yates, Page, etc, etc, etc, and prosecutors like Mueller and Weismann, both infamous for framing innocent people, is admirable.

You need to direct that moron label back at yourself.
    Aligning? Collectivize much. How about Amash just sees this differently and his assessment doesn't "Align" with yours. Or even mine for that matter. I don't agree with him, but I'm getting sick and tired of the baseless ALL OR NOTHING camps springing up. Amash may be completely wrong on this, but that doesn't mean he isn't a friend of liberty. Stick around and watch Swordsmyth flail the False Dichotomy narrative everytime the Trumpster gets questioned.

he moron label is apropos and still stands.
    Last edited by Todd; 05-21-2019 at 06:13 AM.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Aligning? Collectivize much. How about Amash just sees this differently and his assessment doesn't "Align" with yours. Or even mine for that matter. I don't agree with him, but I'm getting sick and tired of the baseless ALL OR NOTHING camps springing up. Amash may be completely wrong on this, but that doesn't mean he isn't a friend of liberty. Stick around and watch Swordsmyth flail the False Dichotomy narrative everytime the Trumpster gets questioned.

he moron label is apropos and still stands.
    We know that the FBI, CIA, DoJ, with assistance of foreign nationals, set people up to frame Trump and those around him. They knowingly used false information to obtain FISA warrants. Americans were unmasked in communications, hundreds of times, illegitimately, without warrants, hundreds of times. This is no different from a SWAT team breaking into the home of an innocent person who resists and that innocent person being charged with obstruction and resisting arrest for defending their innocence. I suppose Amash would think that would be okay, too.

I'm not collectivizing. Amash has chosen to join the dogpile by corrupt bad actors who tried to frame people because he hates Trump.

I saw the article on Yahoo news but did not read it . What are the offenses listed ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I saw the article on Yahoo news but did not read it . What are the offenses listed ?
    He's going with the "Obstruction of justice" garbage.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's going with the "Obstruction of justice" garbage.
    I have yet to see any of that . What does he have ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have yet to see any of that . What does he have ?
    Nothing, he is just repeating Demoncrat talking points.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nothing, he is just repeating Demoncrat talking points.
    Almost hard not to think he has some other motive then . The people that voted for Amash may not all want 9 years of the Pence presidency he is trying to lock in and I doubt he is pitching for Weld so unless hillary suicided him and this is an imposter he is up to something and nobody will ever trust him again .
    Do something Danke

Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan said Saturday that President Donald Trump“engaged in impeachable conduct” by committing obstruction of justice, breaking ranks with a Republican Party that has rallied to the president’s defense in the wake of Robert Mueller’s findings in the Russia investigation.

Amash also accused Attorney General William Barr of “deliberately” misrepresenting the Mueller report and misleading the public through “sleight-of-hand.”
    His whole TDS ramble can be read here: https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...31626844921862

Dude's a loser and should be voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibioz View Post
    His whole TDS ramble can be read here: https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...31626844921862

Dude's a loser and should be voted out.
    Ya know, this stuff really irks me. Myself and a lot of other liberty activists just finished busting ours asses for 2 straight months, day after day, to try to get a liberty-minded person into the US House (Ridenhour NC9). And some of you are calling to remove one of the most steadfast liberty Representatives in the House over some TRUMP junk. Makes me wonder why bust our asses when some of our (allegedly) own will so flippantly call for the removal of a liberty Rep over the conduct of a President that so far has done practically nothing liberty platform oriented?

And obviously with no foresight whatsoever because whoever would replace him would be MUCH, MUCH worse than Amash ever could be. Do you people think we have liberty candidates lined up across the board ready to win office? In Ridenhour's race, the winner spent a quarter million dollars of his own money to win. Are you prepared to max out on every liberty candidate's campaign? If the answer is no then zip it. You're hurting more than helping and I'd guess doing precisely ZERO in your own life to get liberty candidates into office.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-19-2019 at 12:58 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    We finally have a president that is willing to prosecute the criminals in our federal government and now Amash wants to impeach...

I won't be donating to him ever again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    We finally have a president that is willing to prosecute the criminals in our federal government and now Amash wants to impeach...

Other than Ron , my national donations have pretty well been to Massie and Rand in Kentucky .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Based on what exactly?

Y'all really should stop watching Fox News. It's rotting your brain.

So Amash is saying he read the Mueller report. How many of you posting on this thread read it? I'm betting ZERO.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2019 at 09:04 PM.

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Based on what exactly?

So Amash is saying he read the Mueller report. How many of you posting of this thread read it? I'm betting ZERO.
    I DONT NEED TO.
    THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
    PERIOD. END OF.

Anything Trump did to try to block this stream of treasonous BS about Russian collusion, is cool in my book.
    Hell if he would have had Meuller killed with the heart attack gun, I would have been cool with it, because, THE WHOLE THING WAS MADE UP, TREASONOUS NONSENSE, FOR WHICH TENS OF THOUSANDS NEED TO BE EXECUTED.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I DONT NEED TO.
    PERIOD. END OF.

Anything Trump did to try to block this stream of treasonous BS about Russian collusion, is cool in my book.
    Hell if he would have had Meuller killed with the heart attack gun, I would have been cool with it, because, THE WHOLE THING WAS MADE UP, TREASONOUS NONSENSE, FOR WHICH TENS OF THOUSANDS NEED TO BE EXECUTED.
    You mad bro?
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    You mad bro?
    Up against the wall commie scum!

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I DONT NEED TO.
    PERIOD. END OF.

lol

That's a tad extreme but otherwise, fvck yeah.

Based on what exactly?
    Wishful thinking?

So Amash is saying he read the Mueller report. How many of you posting on this thread read it? I'm betting ZERO.
    Unless he believes that the Mueller report contained some type of evidence showing tampering with the Russians to rig the elections, I don't want to hear any talks of impeachment. My big issue is his talk of obstruction as one of the reasons to impeach.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wishful thinking?
    Probably Qanon stupidity and Breitbart comment sections.

Unless he believes that the Mueller report contained some type of evidence showing tampering with the Russians to rig the elections, I don't want to hear any talks of impeachment. My big issue is his talk of obstruction as one of the reasons to impeach.
    Amash seems to think so. I didn't read the report but I trust that is his genuine opinion of the contents and it's ridiculous for anyone on RPF, that isn't a shill, to suggest that he be voted out over it. I do laugh at those that get spun up over the dramatics between 9/11 conspirators as if it's serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by UWdude
    Russian Collusion lie was high treason.

Treason means declaring war against the government or giving aid to a foreign power. What's funny is that the man you're defending actually is at war against you. Like literally at war against you. But you don't even realize it.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Amash seems to think so.
    IF he actually does then he is a fool.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treason means declaring war against the government or giving aid to a foreign power.
    To try to drag the world into a war because you do not like the duly elected president of the United States, is high treason.
    To use the government to spy on campaigns, and to try to intimidate members of the administration from working with the duly elected president of the United States of America, is high treason.
    To try to pull off a campaign of lies and a taxpayer funded investigation, that would, after the blue wave, remove the duly elected President of the United States, on lies, is high treason.

I know exactly what I am saying.

Treason means declaring war against the government or giving aid to a foreign power. What's funny is that the man you're defending actually is at war against you. Like literally at war against you. But you don't even realize it.
    In case you missed what has been going on I will remind you that the traitors conspired with several foreign governments to overthrow the lawful President.

That is TREASON.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Justin Amash Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 94%

https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=A000367
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Justin Amash Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 94%

https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=A000367
    Jeff Flake used to have that kind of numbers.

Amash is turning into the next Flake.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeff Flake used to have that kind of numbers.

Amash is turning into the next Flake.
    Jeff Flake had those kind of numbers for the first 24 days of his election, I’m sure.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Jeff Flake had those kind of numbers for the first 24 days of his election, I’m sure.
    For years, while he was in the House.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast