Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer38 View Post
    Wow, this is such an ugly statement.

You're willing to accuse the most libertarian member of the House of treason based on his race?
    My Amash conspiracy is that he did this to out the collectivist Trump trolls on RPF.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    My Amash conspiracy is that he did this to out the collectivist Trump trolls on RPF.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Could be LOL

Have seen this t-factor come up lately in discussions here.
    LOL Almost as funny as a Hillary presidency!

I guess if you don’t agree that Trump should be impeached, then you are very possibly a collectivist Trump troll.

I wonder where Ron and Rand stand on this issue, being this is RPF.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post

I guess if you don’t agree that Trump should be impeached, then you are very possibly a collectivist Trump troll.
    Or Bush cabal ( the original Fake conservatives + ZOA Neocons marriage )

If you reread context of post you responded to, it's about MAGA's 'Mexican Judge' bias type collectivist assertion related to heritage and not about any difference of opinion.

But such theory is being adopted very selectively by a few folks, on Palestinian vs Israeli heritage attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Or Bush cabal ( the original Fake conservatives + ZOA Neocons marriage )
    Oh, so if you don’t agree with proceeding towards impeachment, than you are either a collectivist Trump troll or with the Bush cabal.

If you reread context of post you responded to, it's about MAGA's 'Mexican Judge' bias type collectivist assertion related to heritage and not about any difference of opinion.

But such theory is being adopted very selectively by a few folks, on Palestinian vs Israeli heritage attitudes.
    Your anti-Zionist zeal is clouding your judgment. Impeaching Trump does not put Amash into the White House. It puts Joe Biden in the White House.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I wonder where Ron and Rand stand on this issue, being this is RPF.
    It seems that they are "collectivist Trump trolls".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh, so if you don’t agree with proceeding towards impeachment, than you are either a collectivist Trump troll or with the Bush cabal.

Your anti-Zionist zeal is clouding your judgment. Impeaching Trump does not put Amash into the White House. It puts Joe Biden in the White House.
    His paycheck is clouding his judgement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Let's bump this again, to give the shylls some fits.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I'm on board ;-)

For the record, I do not care if trump is impeached or not. But to call for Justin's oust here on this forum speaks more than volumes.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I'm on board ;-)

For the record, I do not care if trump is impeached or not. But to call for Justin's oust here on this forum speaks more than volumes.
    So, had Ron Paul won the presidency, and the Deep State and it's usual actors tried to oust him with phony Russian collusion investigations, you would be all on board with that?

Justin is cut from the same cloth that Dr. Paul is cut from, he is a close confidant of the good doctor and right now he is one of the very few left in D.C. that has any integrity. One thing is for certain, if Justin Amash says that there are grounds for impeachment, you can bet your ass there is something there.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So, had Ron Paul won the presidency, and the Deep State and it's usual actors tried to oust him with phony Russian collusion investigations, you would be all on board with that?
    The difference is Ron Paul is always up front and honest and I know where he stands. He would talk to the American people and explain his positions, like he and Justin always do.

trump is just a sit-in with no value, so I do not care either way. Oust trump, another substitute takes his place to placate the base, until the country is ready to elect another "democrat" - little/no difference that would make.

The difference is Ron Paul is always up front and honest and I know where he stands. He would talk to the American people and explain his positions, like he and Justin always do.

trump is just a sit-in with no value, so I do not care either way. Oust trump, another substitute takes his place to placate the base, until the country is ready to elect another "democrat" - little/no difference that would make.
    I would add a descriptor of being an empty shell of a man with sociopath tells, who is in love with himself.
    On Trump:

Exactly what I thought. Just needed confirmation. Just another case of Orange Man Bad. It is not about the process by which the Deep State is acting and their attempt at a silent coup, it is about the man it is directed at.

On Trump:

Exactly what I thought. Just needed confirmation. Just another case of Orange Man Bad. It is not about the process by which the Deep State is acting and their attempt at a silent coup, it is about the man it is directed at.
    Oh, I see. You forgot to review why I do not line up with trump and the people he hires, such as newly nominated Barbara Barrett, Banker, CFR, MIC, UN, and the Women's Economic Empowerment Working Group.

How come you are so against me? I did not do any of those things. All I want to do is bring liberty, freedom and economic prosperity back on the table ;-)

Here ya go:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Ron had the miles long history of involvement with Russian billionaires that Trump has then it would at least be worth looking into to see if there's any "there" there. Since that doesn't seem to apply to Ron, the comparison is apples and oranges. No one seems to want to acknowledge the very detailed, well researched and source-documented links I posted earlier in the thread. I maintain that yes, the "investigation" is phony but not because it's completely without basis. It's phony because it's a pack of red herrings that avoid the real justification for such an investigation.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If Ron had the miles long history of involvement with Russian billionaires that Trump has then it would at least be worth looking into to see if there's any "there" there. Since that doesn't seem to apply to Ron, the comparison is apples and oranges. No one seems to want to acknowledge the very detailed, well researched and source-documented links I posted earlier in the thread. I maintain that yes, the "investigation" is phony but not because it's completely without basis. It's phony because it's a pack of red herrings that avoid the real justification for such an investigation.
    There was no there "there." Period. End of statement. It was all Deep State lies. I'm sure some Neo-Nazi ex-con could have, for a reduced sentence or price, alledge that Ron had ties to the white supremacy movement. There were his "racist newsletters" after all. Wouldn't matter if it were true. Just that it could be used throughout his entire presidency. So, no, apples to apples and orange to oranges.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    LOL +1 rep

One thing is for certain, if Justin Amash says that there are grounds for impeachment, you can bet your ass there is something there.
    Amash says there are grounds for impeachment for no crime, just "dishonorable conduct". That's a pretty low subjective bar. Hell, the main thing I like about trump is that he makes a mockery of the whole political process. everybody has done something dishonorable at some point.

LOL

Go ahead and keep reminding everyone how stupid Amash is being.

You do know that this helps give the Neocons leverage to push Trump into war, right?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Amash says there are grounds for impeachment for no crime, just "dishonorable conduct". That's a pretty low subjective bar. Hell, the main thing I like about trump is that he makes a mockery of the whole political process. everybody has done something dishonorable at some point.
    Why did they say "HIGH crimes" if "Idon't like what you did" qualifies?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    If Ron had the miles long history of involvement with Russian billionaires t hat Trump has .
    dude is a true blue believer Trump is an agent of Putin.

XD XD

"miles long history"

XD XD

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    LOL +1 rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There was no there "there." Period. End of statement. It was all Deep State lies. I'm sure some Neo-Nazi ex-con could have, for a reduced sentence or price, alledge that Ron had ties to the white supremacy movement. There were his "racist newsletters" after all. Wouldn't matter if it were true. Just that it could be used throughout his entire presidency. So, no, apples to apples and orange to oranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    dude is a true blue believer Trump is an agent of Putin.

XD XD

"miles long history"

XD XD

None of you responded to what is detailed in the links I posted. I assume you didn't even read them. It's odd when detailed and exhaustively sourced evidence is presented and it is completely dismissed with a simple "nuh uh!", a meme and a nothing post. Kinda shilly, actually.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    None of you responded to what is detailed in the links I posted. I assume you didn't even read them. It's odd when detailed and exhaustively sourced evidence is presented and it is completely dismissed with a simple "nuh uh!", a meme and a nothing post. Kinda shilly, actually.
    I don't look at any links you post. That ended a long time ago. So you assumed right.
    You can't ridicule me into reading your stupid links. Your links and opinions mean ZERO to me.

Trump is a billionaire, he has millionaire and billionaire friends all over the world.

Not to mention his foreign policy has still been incredibly hostile towards Russia.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I would add a descriptor of being an empty shell of a man with sociopath tells, who is in love with himself.
    Hatred is a mirror reflex caused by casting your own dispensations and intentions onto another person.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I don't look at any links you post. That ended a long time ago. So you assumed right.
    You can't ridicule me into reading your stupid links. Your links and opinions mean ZERO to me.

Trump is a billionaire, he has millionaire and billionaire friends all over the world.

Not to mention his foreign policy has still been incredibly hostile towards Russia.
    Well, at least you admit you refuse to even inspect evidence that is counter to whatever your agenda is, even if it is well sourced, exhaustive and compelling. Now that we know that you are, at best, unreasonable and downright brainwashed, or at worst, a shill pushing an agenda, we can all save some time and dismiss your thoughts going forward as the ramblings of an ignoramus or a shill.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Well, at least you admit you refuse to even inspect evidence that is counter to whatever your agenda is, even if it is well sourced, exhaustive and compelling. Now that we know that you are, at best, unreasonable and downright brainwashed, or at worst, a shill pushing an agenda, we can all save some time and dismiss your thoughts going forward as the ramblings of an ignoramus or a shill.
    Are you farting out your mouth again?

Oh you want me to smell it?

I already tried that dozens of times.

Stinks like $#@! every time.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast