Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Justin Amash Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 94%

https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=A000367
    Don't give a $#@!. Let me guess, Amash is a lawyer.
    Googles: Yup, law school.

I think he believes that there was obstrution of justice. My take is that even if he is correct, I still think he should not be impeached if he not guilt of the underlying crime. Rule of law be damned.
    Rule of law? The $#@! head is going with "there were no crimes committed, but Trump did something unethical"

So it doesn't even have anything to do with Law.

I swear to God, if this is anything BUT Amash trying to stop what he sees as Trump's mind is made up to go into Iran....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...952236546?s=21

Way to call a spade a spade, even if it means getting the GOP all up in arms. Love his pinned tweet too regarding Washington’s quote on towing the party line.

"Let me now...warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally."
    —George Washington

If he really believes that, then it's quite Ron Paul-esque trait, speakig his true beliefs instead of pandering by looking at which way wind is blowing... something that is done by 98-99% of politicians many of whom serve lobbies instead of public.

That said, talk of impeachment at this point is bit disruptive to the smooth working of government that is in the middle of many big domestic and globalist spending projects including foreign interventions. At least let the ongoing military escalation with Iran settle or this risks putting security of our closest allies in Israel, Saudi at risk by distracting commander in chief with obstruction drama at the end of years long Russian collusion hoax.

Granted GOP-neocon/zionism wing funded by a famous liberal democrat neocon may not be perfect for America-First agenda but disturbing the apple cart now would just be just too disruptive for government functioning as we saw during recent gov shutdown. Hopefully others in GOP, Weld etc won't start making similar calls scared by falenews Foxnews poll just out that shows MAGA losing to 3 leading Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    How again did Trump obstruct justice? Also, I cannot side with nailing someone for obstructing justice when then real crime being investigated is non existent. Precedent be damned.
    Rebooting obstruction question at this stage is not helpful. But to answer your question, following was sampling of only some of the things being thrown out by TDS critics regarding obstruction charge, there may be other un-redacted stuff, Flynn tapes etc.

Why Mueller did not exonerate POTUS on Obstruction Of Justice charge?

If there was no evidence of Obstruction Of Justice, why he left the door open for the OoJ charge?
    Two years of investigations and deliberations ought to be enough, nation really needed a closure on this divisive issue to move on.

Update 1:
    This does not seem like obstruction of justice:

March 24, 2019
    Barr added that when he and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein reviewed the full report, the pair concluded that the evidence is “not sufficient”...
    Trump retweets meme calling for imprisonment of his own deputy attorney general
    By Aaron Rupar Nov 28, 2018

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-obama-mueller

Michael Cohen's lawyer accuses Rudy Giuliani of 'witness tampering

He also said that “calling out a man's father-in-law and wife in order to intimidate the witness is not fair game and it needs to be investigated.”
    Davis didn’t spare Trump either.
    The lawyer said the president “indisputably intimidates and obstructs justice to prevent a witness from testifying.”

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...nged/23651875/

On Eve of Michael Cohen’s Testimony, Republican Threatens to Reveal Compromising Information

“Hey @michaelcohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot,” Mr. Gaetz said on Twitter.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/26/u...testimony.html

Mueller refers sex misconduct scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation

Oct. 30, 2018By Brandy Zadrozny, Ben Collins and Tom Winter
    Special counsel Robert Mueller last week asked the FBI to investigate a possible scam in which a woman would make false claims that he was guilty of sexual misconduct and harassment, after several political reporters were contacted about doing a story on the alleged misconduct.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...gation-n926301

Firm Linked to Israeli Intelligence Ran Pro-Trump Propaganda
    Oct 10, 2018 - According to the NYT, Special Counsel Robert Mueller who ... had been revealed that Trump's team hired another Israeli spy firm – Black Cube.

“Morning Joe” co-hosts claim that Jared Kushner attempted to blackmail them

June 30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    We finally have a president that is willing to prosecute the criminals in our federal government and now Amash wants to impeach...

I won't be donating to him ever again.
    Based on what exactly?

Y'all really should stop watching Fox News. It's rotting your brain.

So Amash is saying he read the Mueller report. How many of you posting on this thread read it? I'm betting ZERO.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Under our Constitution, the president “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” While “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” is not defined, the context implies conduct that violates the public trust.
    Listen to this lawyer speak nonsense.

Amash is a weaselly little man. This makes me sick.

Like I said, either he knows war with Iran is a done deal, or he is finished in my eyes.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Don't give a $#@!. Let me guess, Amash is a lawyer.
    Googles: Yup, law school.

Rule of law? The $#@! head is going with "there were no crimes committed, but Trump did something unethical"

So it doesn't even have anything to do with Law.

I swear to God, if this is anything BUT Amash trying to stop what he sees as Trump's mind is made up to go into Iran....
    Amash has been TDS for a long time now, it's not about Iran:

Amash on Trump-Putin Press Conference

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Based on what exactly?

So Amash is saying he read the Mueller report. How many of you posting of this thread read it? I'm betting ZERO.
    I DONT NEED TO.
    THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
    PERIOD. END OF.

Anything Trump did to try to block this stream of treasonous BS about Russian collusion, is cool in my book.
    Hell if he would have had Meuller killed with the heart attack gun, I would have been cool with it, because, THE WHOLE THING WAS MADE UP, TREASONOUS NONSENSE, FOR WHICH TENS OF THOUSANDS NEED TO BE EXECUTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, impeach him already...I fail to see how more talk will reduce "extreme partisanship".

I've said all along that "I don't like that $#@!ing guy" is not an impeachable offense, but who knows these days?
    I do agree with this. Enough talk. If they keep saying its impeachable, get the bill ready and vote.

Love Amash but the guy needs to learn how to pick his battles. Keep poking the bear, Trump will back Amash's primary opponent and we lose another great liberty candidate, as much as some "all or nothing libertarians" want movement martyrs.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Listen to this lawyer speak nonsense.

Amash is a weaselly little man. This makes me sick.

Like I said, either he knows war with Iran is a done deal, or he is finished in my eyes.
    "Conduct that violates the public trust" is garbage, it says HIGH crimes and misdemeanors for a reason.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash has been TDS for a long time now, it's not about Iran:

Amash on Trump-Putin Press Conference
    What a $#@!ing weasel. $#@! him.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I do agree with this. Enough talk. If they keep saying its impeachable, get the bill ready and vote.

Love Amash but the guy needs to learn how to pick his battles. Keep poking the bear, Trump will back Amash's primary opponent and we lose another great liberty candidate, as much as some "all or nothing libertarians" want movement martyrs.
    Good thing that no one that Trump endorses actually wins.

I DONT NEED TO.
    THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
    PERIOD. END OF.
    Collusion is not what Amash is alleging.

Anything Trump did to try to block this stream of treasonous BS about Russian collusion, is cool in my book.
    Hell if he would have had Meuller killed with the heart attack gun, I would have been cool with it, because, THE WHOLE THING WAS MADE UP, TREASONOUS NONSENSE, FOR WHICH TENS OF THOUSANDS NEED TO BE EXECUTED.
    Well, then carry on Mein Fuhrer. Mind control sold to you, sir.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2019 at 09:11 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Ask Mia Love and Mark Sanford how it worked out for them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Based on what exactly?
    Wishful thinking?

So Amash is saying he read the Mueller report. How many of you posting on this thread read it? I'm betting ZERO.
    Unless he believes that the Mueller report contained some type of evidence showing tampering with the Russians to rig the elections, I don't want to hear any talks of impeachment. My big issue is his talk of obstruction as one of the reasons to impeach.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow TDS will make people say anything.

That is actually a 100% false statement you just made.

https://ballotpedia.org/Endorsements_by_Donald_Trump

General endorsements : 58%
    Special Elections : 67%
    Battleground Endorsements : 94%
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

Roy Moore beat the candidate Trump endorsed. Just saying

Banned

Blog Entries
    Well, then carry on Mein Fuhrer. Mind control sold to you, sir.
    Only an idiot would think there was Russian collusion.
    They tried to take the world to WW III by impeaching Trump, and finally touching off that war, and ending the final threat to their world domination plans. Russia.
    They failed.
    To the victor, goes the spoils.

LONG PRISON TERMS.

The emperor is too merciful.
    they deserve execution.

And your attempt at mind control of me failed, son.
    Don't get me started on you.
    You aren't changing my mind any.
    I want blood.
    High Treason.

And Amash is talking of "unethical behavior".
    Russian Collusion lie was high treason.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If he really believes that, then it's quite Ron Paul-esque trait, speakig his true beliefs instead of pandering by looking at which way wind is blowing... something that is done by 98-99% of politicians many of whom serve lobbies instead of public.

That said, talk of impeachment at this point is bit disruptive to the smooth working of government that is in the middle of many big domestic and globalist spending projects including foreign interventions. At least let the ongoing military escalation with Iran settle or this risks putting security of our closest allies in Israel, Saudi at risk by distracting commander in chief with obstruction drama at the end of years long Russian collusion hoax.

Granted GOP-neocon/zionism wing funded by a famous liberal democrat neocon may not be perfect for America-First agenda but disturbing the apple cart now would just be just too disruptive for government functioning as we saw during recent gov shutdown. Hopefully others in GOP, Weld etc won't start making similar calls scared by falenews Foxnews poll just out that shows MAGA losing to 3 leading Dems.

Rebooting obstruction question at this stage is not helpful. But to answer your question, following was sampling of only some of the things being thrown out by TDS critics regarding obstruction charge, there may be other un-redacted stuff, Flynn tapes etc.

Why Mueller did not exonerate POTUS on Obstruction Of Justice charge?
    Yawn, these people should try harder. Also seeing as Pence will be president if Trump is successfully impeached, I think I will pass on it. Find me a charge with more meat and I will reconsider.

Collusion is not what Amash is alleging.
    True, he is jumping on the obstruction bandwagon which is even more laughable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wishful thinking?
    Probably Qanon stupidity and Breitbart comment sections.

Unless he believes that the Mueller report contained some type of evidence showing tampering with the Russians to rig the elections, I don't want to hear any talks of impeachment. My big issue is his talk of obstruction as one of the reasons to impeach.
    Amash seems to think so. I didn't read the report but I trust that is his genuine opinion of the contents and it's ridiculous for anyone on RPF, that isn't a shill, to suggest that he be voted out over it. I do laugh at those that get spun up over the dramatics between 9/11 conspirators as if it's serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by UWdude
    Russian Collusion lie was high treason.

Treason means declaring war against the government or giving aid to a foreign power. What's funny is that the man you're defending actually is at war against you. Like literally at war against you. But you don't even realize it.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    As Amash points out, no rules and regulations are required, only the constitution.

Following the constitution is following rules. I agree with him that any normal person would have been charged with obstruction of justice but that doesn't mean its right.

Following the constitution is following rules. I agree with him that any normal person would have been charged with obstruction of justice but that doesn't mean its right.
    Under what circumstances would Ron say what Amash is saying now? Is Amash a libertarian?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Maybe if there was a crime to cover up... ..THAT was within the confines of the investigation.

There was none of that.

Amash seems to think so.
    IF he actually does then he is a fool.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yawn, these people should try harder. Also seeing as Pence will be president if Trump is successfully impeached, I think I will pass on it. Find me a charge with more meat and I will reconsider.
    I tend to agree for different reasons, impeachment would have terrible impact on government's domestic as well as globalist projects and security of our closest allies in mideast could be jeopardized considering the Iran escalation in play already.

But to be devil's advocate, what is so bad about MAGA's VP Pick pence ? Even if you don't buy that MAGA surrounds himself with the best people, Pence is a valued representative of GOP Christian base and defends MAGA when some nitpickers raise questions about MAGA's church attendance. He also has hands on on-the-job training already and even this week is actively involved in Venezeual intervention project working closely with MAGA, neocons, deep stage and special interests etc.

Amash is deep state.

In the first place a normal person would only be charged if he was being targeted for political reasons and in the second place the President has authority that makes the charge of obstruction doubly ridiculous.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Under what circumstances would Ron say what Amash is saying now? Is Amash a libertarian?
    Ron Paul agreed that Clinton should have been impeached which I disagree with. I can disagree with good people without automatically thinking they're trash

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I tend to agree for different reasons, impeachment would have terrible impact on government's domestic as well as globalist projects and security of our closest allies in mideast could be jeopardized considering the Iran escalation in play already.
    LOL

It would supercharge them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Amash is deep state.
    Naw. Just a stupid lawyer/politician looking for a moment to shine.
    He gonna bridge that left-right divide, those angry red and blue monkeys.

Whatever, he's done for anyway.
    He better put up his case for impeachment, in writing, tomorrow.
    Or he is just blowing, hot, stinky air from his ass.

And i really don't appreciate people leaving stinkers.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-18-2019 at 09:28 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul agreed that Clinton should have been impeached which I disagree with. I can disagree with good people without automatically thinking they're trash
    Ron is right, Clinton should have been impeached for treason.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Really? -2 points for Ron Paul. Clinton impeachment was another garbage move.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast