Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psych Meds: What You Need to Know

Cool Psych Meds: What You Need to Know

This is a clip from a Joe Rogan interview with Kelly Brogan, M.D. is a holistic women’s health psychiatrist and author of the NY Times Bestselling book, A Mind of Your Own.

Here is a link to the whole interview if you want more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just say No.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I have just changed my position on psych meds. I know of an elderly person that is bat$#@! crazy with anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, agoraphobia, delusions, psychotic, paranoia, dementia, to name a few. These diagnosis's are either related to Parkinson's disease or a result of years of carbidopa/levodopa medication. The person is not rational and has too much anxiety. Person is obese has no interests. For a person that can make decisions and has the ability to change/modify behavior, I would never recommend psych meds. In the situation I just mentioned, I see no alternative. It is not good for the person or the people around them to be exposed to such severe anxiety. Hopefully an SSRI like Zoloft will help. If not she will probably need to be medicated to a near cationic state where she just breathes and eats.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I have just changed my position on psych meds. I know of an elderly person that is bat$#@! crazy with anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, agoraphobia, delusions, psychotic, paranoia, dementia, to name a few.
    This probably isn't the cause because it sounds like she has a lot of other stuff going on (as you mentioned), but just in case, I'll mention it anyway and it's a good PSA. This sounds bizarre, but urinary tract infections in the elderly can look like psychosis, dementia, paranoia, delusions, etc. The person may not even have any physical symptoms at all, but a sudden change in their mental state may be the only thing that really gives it away. This happened to a family member.Pretty crazy. So if anyone knows an elderly friend, neighbor, family member who is suddenly experiencing a major change in their mental state, talk to them about getting checked for a UTI.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    This probably isn't the cause because it sounds like she has a lot of other stuff going on (as you mentioned), but just in case, I'll mention it anyway and it's a good PSA. This sounds bizarre, but urinary tract infections in the elderly can look like psychosis, dementia, paranoia, delusions, etc. The person may not even have any physical symptoms at all, but a sudden change in their mental state may be the only thing that really gives it away. This happened to a family member.Pretty crazy. So if anyone knows an elderly friend, neighbor, family member who is suddenly experiencing a major change in their mental state, talk to them about getting checked for a UTI.
    Yep, there are a lot of other things that can cause it. We went through the UTI situation with a family member also, in older folks it can even cause heart attacks. I have also seen folks get Amoebiasis, or also known as amoebic dysentery from hot water heaters and have all the same symptoms. Never drink water or make beverages from the hot tap.

Also too many antibiotics can cause psychosis and mental breakdowns too. I know someone who had been diagnosed with C-diff (after having issues with UTIs), and they were given a heavy round of antibiotics. After a month of the heavy antibiotics they were then placed on psychotropic meds because the family members were told he had signs of dementia and was acting erratically. After that (about a month or two) the doctors told the family he had full-blown dementia and when it got the worst was when the sun went down--which they promptly name that as, "Sundowners Syndrome." After all this, he never was the same and it was all down hill after this.

When your gut is not right, neither is your brain. Fermented foods--probiotics, herbs and patience have helped many people. This is why I am a stickler of informed consent.

References:
    https://draxe.com/antibiotic-side-effects/
    https://kellybroganmd.com/antibiotic...-alternatives/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

A mentally retarded elderly person with constant anxiety would probably benefit from anti-psychotic medications.

A mentally retarded elderly person with constant anxiety would probably benefit from anti-psychotic medications.
    As a person who has worked with mentally handicapped individuals I can tell you that most of them hate the anti psych meds. A lot of people think that mentally handicapped people don't know what is going on and many of them are way over medicated and they know the meds hurt them A good clean diet is what is absolutely the best thing for them. I can if a mentally retarded person is is on meds or not. My autistic nephew took himself off all his psych meds because they made his digestive track hurt all the time plus it actually impaired him more.

I have custody of him now and from what I can find out he may still be detoxing from them. He was on many heavy duty meds for years because my sister could not be bothered with trying to help him get better she just wanted him sedated as much as possible. I am going to start him on a liver cleanse and I have been working on getting him on a gluten free diet. One of the meds that his neuro psychiatrist put him on made him violent the first day he was on it. So luckily my mother was still alive and took him off of it. He went out side and pushed down a woman who was walking down the street with her groceries in her hands. Fortunately she did not call the police on him because she also has a mentally handicapped family member and she understood it was his meds. He is a very large and strong person and was in Special Olympics and won many gold medals. He received many offers to go to college because of his athletic abilities but refused to go. He is super good at basketball and football and was trained to be a kicker by a professional football player. Some days are better than others with my nephew. He has been thru a lot with my mom dying and having to live on the street with my mentally ill sister who thinks Harry Potter is God has made things more difficult for him. But I can tell he is getting better.

I hope that everyone can find the time to listen to the whole video because Dr Brogan gets in depth about mental illness, meds and, diet. SHe also talks about birth control pills and what it does to the female body and mind.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every individual is different. I have been against anti psych meds forever. I am simply stating that there might be a place for them when nothing else works. End of life when totally demented and screaming all waking hours? When nothing helps anxiety they might be worth a go. Not telling anyone else what to do. Might be a try as a last resort. Not good to live in constant anxiety. Not legal to put a bullet between the eyes unless you are a cop and feel threatened by the person.

Every individual is different. I have been against anti psych meds forever. I am simply stating that there might be a place for them when nothing else works.
    Schizophrenia is the one thing I can think of that is so hard to live with that anything is worth a try.

Otherwise, I believe no matter how poorly your brain works, pharmaceuticals can make it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Schizophrenia is the one thing I can think of that is so hard to live with that anything is worth a try.

Otherwise, I believe no matter how poorly your brain works, pharmaceuticals can make it worse.
    Totally agree on both points.

Drugs that target the brain are best used recreationally....

Shrooms have proven themselves to be of benefit to depressed people with none of the side affects benzos have...

I have just changed my position on psych meds. I know of an elderly person that is bat$#@! crazy with anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, agoraphobia, delusions, psychotic, paranoia, dementia, to name a few. These diagnosis's are either related to Parkinson's disease or a result of years of carbidopa/levodopa medication. The person is not rational and has too much anxiety. Person is obese has no interests. For a person that can make decisions and has the ability to change/modify behavior, I would never recommend psych meds. In the situation I just mentioned, I see no alternative. It is not good for the person or the people around them to be exposed to such severe anxiety. Hopefully an SSRI like Zoloft will help. If not she will probably need to be medicated to a near cationic state where she just breathes and eats.
    Zoloft was one of the very worst drugs I have ever done..
    and I injected myself with Thorazine just to know the effects..

Do you want to talk to someone who Knows,,, or somebody that read something about it?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Every individual is different. I have been against anti psych meds forever. I am simply stating that there might be a place for them when nothing else works. End of life when totally demented and screaming all waking hours? When nothing helps anxiety they might be worth a go. Not telling anyone else what to do. Might be a try as a last resort. Not good to live in constant anxiety. Not legal to put a bullet between the eyes unless you are a cop and feel threatened by the person.
    I would give them a Nice Brownie..
    Regularly..

and give it a week to two weeks and watch any changes.

Cannabis cures the Brain.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/marijua...ein-from-brain

An active compound in marijuana called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has been found to promote the removal of toxic clumps of amyloid beta protein in the brain, which are thought to kickstart the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-19-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Zoloft was one of the very worst drugs I have ever done..
    and I injected myself with Thorazine just to know the effects..

Do you want to talk to someone who Knows,,, or somebody that read something about it?
    This is the beauty of liberty. People can make decisions. I am not going to debate this topic for pages and pages. I respect people and wish them the best with their decisions. With that said I am going to attempt to state my position. I worked as a nurse caring the elderly in an extended care facility. I believe people need to be seen as individuals and what is good for one person may not be good for someone else. Study a person by being aware of a persons physical health and their behavior. Always try to have a person work to their capability. Have people do as much for themselves as possible. Eliminate problems. So basically try to create the best environment for a person.

If you care for people and see them and pay attention to their needs it is pretty easy to notice changes. There are all kinds of physical, cognitive, and emotional and psychotic afflictions that inhibit peoples well being. There are people alive that don't talk and just stare at the wall all day while awake. They don't feed themselves. They are kept alive for years and years because their heart, lungs, and other organs are fine and they get spoon fed. So okay a person can live 10, 15, or 20 years in bed with someone bathing, dressing, feeding and they never say a word, have a visitor, watch television, nothing and they are quiet and no trouble for the nursing staff. Suppose this same person after a few years as already described begins having panic attacks, hyperventilating, severe anxiety, and there is no UTI, pneumonia, sepsis, no physical reason and the person doesn't talk. My own father got dementia and Alzheimers when he was in his early 80's and lived to 92. At first he could walk and feed himself and was confused. At the end he couldn't talk, walk, feed himself, go to the bathroom himself, nothing. He existed for 5 years and wouldn't know if you were there. However, he was peaceful and not in any distress. If a person you care for has deteriorated over the years and has lost cognition, ambulation, and is in distress with panic disorder and screaming and huffing and puffing hours and hours each day I would say they are in distress. If I see an animal suffering and crying I would want to help it. How much more with a person? Anxiety, Panic, Distress, is not therapeutic. When the body is still going but the mind has broken or slipped away and distress is relentless, anything that you feel is good to try is what you should try.

I would give them a Nice Brownie..
    Regularly..

and give it a week to two weeks and watch any changes.

Cannabis cures the Brain.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/marijua...ein-from-brain
    I gave my wife some weed. A couple of hours later she collapsed. She couldn't walk and pretty much went unconscious. I brought her to the ER after trying to arouse her. I wouldn't want to be slipping a fragile person anything that could land me in jail. If somebody takes something on their own that's fine but I think playing doctor is better left to the doctor. If you are of sound mind and decide to do whatever holistic approach you see fit then God Bless you Brother.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I gave my wife some weed.
    I don't know why you gave her some weed but is it possible her beliefs about weed had anything to do with her reaction? Was she taking something else that may have reacted with the weed? The brain is a complicated organ but the mind can control the brain. I knew a person who said they would pass out after smoking weed but they were always drunk so I wonder if the weed combined with the alcohol had something to do with it. He just recently died of stage 4 lymphoma everything in me told me he was very ill I tried to encourage him to stop drinking cheap liquor and take care of his body. He told me that he would not live past 40 he died the day before his 40th birthday. I think he believed he was going to die and nothing would stop him from dying. My great grand mother died hoeing in her garden @ 100 years old. That's how I believe I will die. Belief is so powerful.

In the interview (not the clip) Dr Brogan talks about beliefs and how they affect our health. We have been sold the DNA thing that if mom or dad has this or that disease we stand a pretty good chance of having it too. I have heard about people being convinced that they have no chance of escaping their genetics that they do stupid stuff like have their tits cut off because mom had breast cancer with no thought of finding out how they could prevent it. Our life style, diet, and thought life have far more influence over our health than DNA.

It is known and documented that anti psych meds are not effective long term but people trust doctors who do not even take the time to study what these drugs actually do because big pharma took them out to dinner.

If your alimentary canal is full of crap because you have gone years and years without fully evacuating your bowels and you are 100s of pounds over weight microbes can kill you but if you eat right and exercise enough to keep your blood and lymph circulating and bowels moving the most deadly microbes can pass thru you without even a fever because there is nothing for them to live off of.

They start children in America out early by bussing them to schools far away from their neighborhoods so they can't walk to schoo knowing thatl the lack of activity makes them bored and stupid. The Russians and Chinese start children out exercising before they do their school work and they are generally smarter than American children. America is so stupid and sold out.

My wife does no drugs and hardly drinks. She willingly tried some extract and a few hours later collapsed. That particular day she had planned to go out with her friends. There were 5 of them going to go out and have fun. Everything was calm and an hour and one half before she was supposed to leave she called me on my phone in a weak voice told me she needed my help. I came instantly to find her arms supporting herself in the corner of the kitchen counters. She was totally groggy and could not support herself. I got her to a chair and tried to assess her. I have read some people have had adverse reactions to it. I don't know. I have done weed since I was a kid. All I know is that I will never offer it to her again.

In this day and age you don't read a book about the natural man walking barefoot and naked in the cold eating natural food and all of a sudden determine that this would be helpful for an elderly, obese, demented, psychotic, person with Parkinson's that has been in decline for years. Imagine having an old woman outside naked and barefoot having anxiety, panic attack screaming and the cops showing up. Hmm who do you think gets institutionalized? As mentioned if a person has good cognitive functions or chooses for themselves to do something than okay. For example suppose your sister that lives alone is in her yard walking around barefoot and naked picking berries and screaming and the cops show up. That has nothing to do with me. Her choice. Once I intervene, I best do so in a way that cause no harm. The time is past for the person I speak of. Whether she had Parkinson's or not, the drugs she has been on that alter brain chemistry have already destroyed her brain. Do as you wish when caring for loved ones. I support you!

12 Facts You May Not Know About Anxiety and Parkinson’s Disease

Up to 31% of Parkies may experience major anxiety disorder.
    Anxiety can co-exist with depression.
    Anxiety is not caused merely by your reaction to the bad news that you have PD. Rather, PD causes additional chemical changes in your brain besides the major change we all know about (the loss of dopamine-producing cells). These additional chemical changes can bring on depression and anxiety.
    Having anxiety increases your likelihood of cognitive impairment:
    “A recent study of 185 patients newly diagnosed with PD, for example, found that the odds of having cognitive impairment were 3-fold in those with anxiety vs in those without anxiety.” (See articles 1 and 2 below.)

Anxiety especially increases the likelihood of impairment in “executive functions,” which include planning, attention focus, and problem solving.
    Non-pharmacological fixes (meditation, exercise, talk therapy) may be just as good at alleviating anxiety as medication.
    Anxiety disorders may appear early in patients with PD, even before the official diagnosis. One paper suggests anxiety disorder can appear 20 years before the first physical symptoms of PD. (See article 4, below.)
    Sleep disruption may be a sign you have anxiety disorder.
    Staying socially active with family and friends helps to combat anxiety.
    Symptoms and feelings of anxiety can fluctuate, even on a daily basis when, say, your regular PD meds wear off.
    “The anxiety disorders in Parkinson’s disease patients appear to be clustered in the panic disorder, phobic disorder, and generalised anxiety disorder areas.“ (See article 5, below.)
    But actually, there’s a longer list of specific anxiety disorders that PD may bring on: “Generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social phobia, phobic disorder, agoraphobia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and anxiety disorder not otherwise specified.” (See article 6.)

http://www.parkingsuns.com/2017/02/1...nsons-disease/

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Also too many antibiotics can cause psychosis and mental breakdowns too. I know someone who had been diagnosed with C-diff (after having issues with UTIs), and they were given a heavy round of antibiotics. After a month of the heavy antibiotics they were then placed on psychotropic meds because the family members were told he had signs of dementia and was acting erratically. After that (about a month or two) the doctors told the family he had full-blown dementia and when it got the worst was when the sun went down--which they promptly name that as, "Sundowners Syndrome." After all this, he never was the same and it was all down hill after this.

When your gut is not right, neither is your brain. Fermented foods--probiotics, herbs and patience have helped many people. This is why I am a stickler of informed consent.

References:
    https://draxe.com/antibiotic-side-effects/
    https://kellybroganmd.com/antibiotic...-alternatives/
    Is depression just a symptom of bad gut health? Study confirms link between gut and brain health

Sunday, May 19, 2019 by: Isabelle Z.

One area of research that has been getting a lot of attention recently is the connection between gut and brain health. With mental health problems a growing concern, scientists have been trying to uncover some of their causes, and a new study out of Belgium shows that depression could well be a symptom of poor gut health.

In the study, which was published in Nature Microbiology, the researchers looked at the fecal microbiome data of more than 1,000 people who were enrolled in the Flemish Gut Flora Project. They pooled this data with data on depression diagnoses in the hopes of exploring the link between gut bacteria, depression and quality of life.

After looking at more than 500 bacteria that were isolated from the human gastrointestinal tract, they found that people suffering from depression had persistent low levels of two gut bacteria in particular, Dialister and Coprococcus. This was true even among those who took antidepressants. An independent cohort of more than 1,000 people who took part in the Dutch LifeLinesDEEP and clinically depressed patients was used to validate the results. It’s an exciting finding that could well lead to a probiotic-based treatment for depression – something that is sorely needed when you consider all the side effects that come with modern antidepressants.

Many of the most widely used antidepressants today come with black box warnings because they raise the risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors. Common side effects of antidepressants can include insomnia, constipation, nausea, blurred vision, weight gain, increased appetite, and sexual problems. It appears to be no coincidence that many mass shooting perpetrators happened to be using these medications at the time of their deadly rampages. Probiotics, on the other hand, are relatively safe for most people and can have other benefits for your health as well, making them a potentially great solution for a big problem facing the world today.

Brain-gut axis research could lead to safe, effective treatments
    Recent discoveries about the brain-gut axis could lead to some promising new treatments for mental health problems. The intestine actually has a nervous system of its own that generates similar neurotransmitters to those created by the brain – such as serotonin, acetylcholine, and melatonin – and it’s believed that the brain and gut communicate with one another. Just as feeling anxious or depressed can cause an upset stomach, poor gastrointestinal conditions could lead to depression or anxiety. Therefore, it stands to reason that probiotics that bring the gut microbiome back into balance could help address these issues.

Brain imaging has shown that people who take probiotics experience changes in the parts of their brain that are involved in mood. Researchers are also exploring whether probiotics can help address issues like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and autism. Interestingly, gut bacteria has also been linked to conditions like obesity, colon cancer, and type 2 diabetes.

Of course, depression and anxiety are very complex, and other factors can also influence mental health issues. A lack of exercise, nutrient deficiencies, stress, thyroid problems and even allergies can also play a role. It’s no wonder, then, that the millions of people taking antidepressants aren’t seeing their depression go away. A problem this multifaceted requires a holistic approach that addresses the many factors involved in its development. Probiotics, proper nutrition, and a clean diet can go a long way toward improving people’s mood and overall health – without turning to risky antidepressants.

Sources for this article include:

NutraIngredients.com

Health.Harvard.edu
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-05-...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Since everything enters our body through GI, skin, or airway, what a person eats can certainly be responsible for their physical or mental health.

Is it chicken or egg? Is the brain in charge of what a person eats? Why do fat people overeat? Why don't people only eat what is best for the body?

This is the beauty of liberty. People can make decisions. I am not going to debate this topic for pages and pages.

OK,, but Be aware of the Poisons you use..
    SSRIs are a Hypnotic Drug.. anyone on them can be programed into the next mass shooter.

all the mass shooters are on SSRIs..

It Is a Mind Control drug. It was developed for Mind Control...by the same people that developed Drugs for MKultra..

but go ahead and medicate any way you wish,,, I only offered advice.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

OK,, but Be aware of the Poisons you use..
    SSRIs are a Hypnotic Drug.. anyone on them can be programed into the next mass shooter.

all the mass shooters are on SSRIs..

It Is a Mind Control drug. It was developed for Mind Control...by the same people that developed Drugs for MKultra..

but go ahead and medicate any way you wish,,, I only offered advice.
    An elderly already crazy woman filled with anxiety is not going to be programmed into a mass murderer.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    12 Facts You May Not Know About Anxiety and Parkinson’s Disease
    https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/2018...ts-parkinsons/
    Medical cannabis is a safe and effective way for older people to alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s, cancer and other diseases, particularly pain, a study shows.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The Link Between Marijuana and Anxiety
    It’s difficult to say whether or not marijuana helps anxiety or causes it. It depends on quite a few factors.

First and foremost, your mental state and the environment you’re in when using marijuana play a big role in how you react. Marijuana is a drug that can alter your feelings, perceptions and your mood.

Marijuana and anxiety can go hand-in-hand in some people, and you may not get a pleasant or relaxing experience when using it. In fact, your experience could be quite the opposite. Many people feel that marijuana can bring symptoms of anxiety or can heighten their existing anxiety, particularly if they use it in a situation that isn’t pleasant, or where they’re trying to conceal their use of the drug.

There’s also some belief that when looking at marijuana and anxiety, it’s not just about your situation and state of mind when you use it.

There’s some research showing that marijuana and anxiety can be problematic with long-term use. What this means is that while marijuana might be relaxing in the short-term, with chronic use, it can cause symptoms of anxiety, or can make them worse. It is also believed to cause other long-term problems such as cognition issues and memory loss.

Yes I am aware of CBD and that it doesn't get you high.

An elderly already crazy woman filled with anxiety is not going to be programmed into a mass murderer.
    ANYONE.
    Anyone on a Hypnotic Drug can be given Hypnotic suggestion...

They are a Horrible drug purposefully concocted. and are being pushed for not only Psyche Meds but anti-smoking, weight loss and other minor ailments.
    across the board.

by the drug pushers.

I did Zoloft for a while,, for Depression..
    I have my experience ,,and my wife's observations.

I did my research later...
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Last edited by Schifference; 05-22-2019 at 04:33 AM.

The Link Between Marijuana and Anxiety
    It is a Treatment FOR Anxiety..

Propaganda and Prohibition are the CAUSE of the anxiety...and paranoia.

Fear of being Caught.

that needs to go away.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference
    Why do fat people overeat? Why don't people only eat what is best for the body?
    I think a good portion of over eating especially stuff that is bad for the body is advertisement. Another thing is that most doctors know very little about nutrition and schools don't promote healthy eating either. We already know that doctors are not really promoting good health practices they want you on meds. A fat person goes to the doctor and says they are depressed so the doctor gives them something that makes them immobile. You know it's true.

What about the families of fat people? When I see a 5 year old child weighing more than I do and see their mother weighing 300 lbs I know that child is practically doomed to be fat and unhealthy unless they or someone who cares about them has some kind of awakening. DOctors don't seem to care they are just thinking about all the meds that kid will be on soon.

It is not difficult to eat healthy; spend more time in the veggie section than the snack aisle at the grocery store. Oh and I guess a lot of fat people don't look at their reflection in the mirror either. I don't know how someone who is over weight could look at themselves in the mirror and not think something is out of wack and want to try and fix it. I guess their brains are just too saturated with salt and sugar to think right about themselves. Do hey just say to themselves oh I have to go to the doctor and get on more meds cause I am depressed?

Is the brain in charge of what a person eats?
    Probably because the brain is going to work to keep the chemical status quo going. It takes a mind to see the truth.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 05-21-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast