Thread: Former Senior State Dpt Official tells China to stop talking until Trump is removed

Former Senior State Dpt Official tells China to stop talking until Trump is removed

A clear example of the Administrative State’s seditious alignment with global financial interests and DC indulgences. This is the deep state at its deepest and most statist.

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, tells her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

(BEIJING) […] “I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”
    “If this skeptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber. (read more)
    There was a prescient article written in Politico when Thornton announced her exit from the State Department.
    POLITICO […] – Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson pushed for Thornton to lead the state’s East Asia bureau during his tenure, but then-White House chief strategist Steve Bannon tried to block her advancement. Bannon claimed she was too soft on China, but her nomination moved forward after he was ousted from the White House. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also said he did not want her to be confirmed. Thornton did receive a confirmation hearing, but never a vote. –link
    This type of undermining of the president by a well known top diplomat is likely why the Chinese politburo rebuked the deal put together by USTR Robert Lighthizer and Chinese Vice-Primier Liu He.

More at: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mp-is-removed/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TREASON!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I can't figure out why anybody here wouldn't want another 4 years of Trump over some deep state tool. I mean, you see $#@! like this and it is clear as day who Trump's enemies are.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Flashback to 2017

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I can't figure out why anybody here wouldn't want another 4 years of Trump over some deep state tool. I mean, you see $#@! like this and it is clear as day who Trump's enemies are.
    This is the same Chinsise gov and state that owns a number of American gaming companies including epic games. I am starting to see an pattern

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Maybe people want a different kind of the Lol, See when I vote for a Yang or a Sanders or even a Biden, I will be doing it for the lols. Imagine how hilarious a Biden presidency would be. There would be scandals every other week of his being creepy with a lady, he would be making verbal gaffs left and right. That kind of laughter would be enough to prevent 1000s of heart attacks every month.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe people want a different kind of the Lol, See when I vote for a Yang or a Sanders or even a Biden, I will be doing it for the lols. Imagine how hilarious a Biden presidency would be. There would be scandals every other week of his being creepy with a lady, he would be making verbal gaffs left and right. That kind of laughter would be enough to prevent 1000s of heart attacks every month.
    That makes sense... Spite is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    That makes sense... Spite is a virtue.
    It makes sense only when you realize that its a way of making the best out of a bad situation. Trump gave me the lols but it has since grown stale, I need something new

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.