Thread: How can any heartbeat bill law for abortion be legit

How can any heartbeat bill law for abortion be legit

if the state does not also have a death certificate for miscarriages and still-borns after the heartbeat is detected'?

Idiot politicans....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is pro-life. Move along.

Good for Alabama.

Let's see what happens next.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by gaazn View Post
    if the state does not also have a death certificate for miscarriages and still-borns after the heartbeat is detected'?

Idiot politicans....
    Do you get worse punishment if you murder someone who is pregnant and both the woman and fetus die?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Do you get worse punishment if you murder someone who is pregnant and both the woman and fetus die?
    Yes, you will be charged with a double homicide.

Nobody ever said 'liberal hypocrisy' was an oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

If the mom is seen by a doctor after the miscarriage, there is usually documentation to note the loss of pregnancy. My daughter had four miscarriages. Ask us how we know.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Yes, you will be charged with a double homicide.
    This is about as stupid as charging someone with obstructing justice when there was no crime commited. It reminds of that time my girlfriend blamed me for something I did to her in a dream.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is about as stupid as charging someone with obstructing justice when there was no crime commited. It reminds of that time my girlfriend blamed me for something I did to her in a dream.
    It's a double standard. In the case of a mother the fetus is not even considered a human, yet if someone else kills the fetus they committed homicide.

It's a double standard. In the case of a mother the fetus is not even considered a human, yet if someone else kills the fetus they committed homicide.
    All of this because we are afraid to admit we like to $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    All of this because we are afraid to admit we like to $#@!.
    It's Biblical... "Go forth and propagate". lol

Idiot politicans....
    Do you have a solution?

Don't declare anyone 'Alive' or a 'human life' until it is out of the womb, and gainfully employed
    with social security number ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Do you have a solution?

Don't declare anyone 'Alive' or a 'human life' until it is out of the womb, and gainfully employed
    with social security number ?
    When they become legal age where you are not legally responsible for them anymore. 16-18 depending on state. Up until then you should have the right to kill them as non-humans if you like.
    Last edited by ATruepatriot; 05-15-2019 at 03:37 PM.

When they become legal age where you are not legally responsible for them anymore. 16-18 depending on state. Up until then you should have the right to kill them as non-humans if you like.
    Yea , that sounds fair, right ? .....

: )

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Yea , that sounds fair, right ? .....

: )
    They have been working in this direction lately. It is all part of the one world order population control agenda. Yet in the meantime... they frown on people smoking because it might kill them. It's all completely irrational. Do they want everyone dead or not? Wish they would make up their damned minds and stick to it.

They have been working in this direction lately. It is all part of the one world order population control agenda. Yet in the meantime... they frown on people smoking because it might kill them. It's all completely irrational. Do they want everyone dead or not? Wish they would make up their damned minds and stick to it.
    No kidding, there's no consistency , I figure they want to keep us guessing as the kill us all off.
    ''Who's on first , What's on second'' sort of game.......

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Alabama, yes.

And if I recall correctly, SCROTUS has already adjudicated that point and declared those state level laws as being constitutional.

Thus, the obvious conflict.

My point is that for the state to recognize life and prosecute death in the womb, there should be a death certificate for all instances of death in the womb first, whether it be for abortion, miscarriage, or stillborn. Otherwise, it wouldnt make sense.

So government declares who is alive and who is dead?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Idiot politicans....
    Good point, some of the pro life people will not admit it. And yes we are talking about govt not individual beliefs cos u can believe whatever you want but you can never ban abortion, its really govts opinion that matter.

I was listening to prager TV lately and he also made a good point about abortion. He said what if in the future we were able to detect gayness before birth, would liberals be ok with abortion because of sexuality or even gender? I think they would bitch about it and some would try to ban it.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Good point, some of the pro life people will not admit it.
    Most states do issue such certifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Most states do issue such certifications.
    You are right, even NY issues death certs for still borns

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So government declares who is alive and who is dead?
    Evidently , yes . Mrs O will need a death certificate to send to my life ins company when I am gone .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Evidently , yes . Mrs O will need a death certificate to send to my life ins company when I am gone .
    If there is still a government or a life insurance policy in 2100.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.