Thread: Trump: John Bolton is very good

Thumbs up Trump: John Bolton is very good

More evidence that Bolton is America First and very good.

Trump praises Bolton amid suggestions he's frustrated with his hawkish adviser

by Steven Nelson
    | May 09, 2019 01:24 PM

President Trump on Thursday indicated that talk he is growing frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton is untrue, describing his famously hawkish aide as giving him "good advice."

"John is very good. He has strong views on things but that's okay," Trump told reporters at the White House.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...awkish-adviser

Related

Netanyahu is very good

White House Reviews Military Plans Against Iran ; no proof of Israeli hand in pushing war

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You expected him to say anything else in public while he still works for him?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

What Trump said right after that was that he has to temper Bolton, a lot, "can you imagine that?" Trump said..

He said he has people who are more dovish and people like Bolton. He said he gives good advise but at the end of the day Trump makes the decision.

What I hate to imagine is the other candidates who wouldn't temper the Boltons out there. Like Hillary. Or Biden. Or Weld.

Some of the worst things fake news does is dishonesty by omission, the OP is a good example of that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What Trump said right after that was that he has to temper Bolton, a lot, "can you imagine that?" Trump said..

He said he has people who are more dovish and people like Bolton. He said he gives good advise but at the end of the day Trump makes the decision.

What I hate to imagine is the other candidates who wouldn't temper the Boltons out there. Like Hillary. Or Biden. Or Weld.

Some of the worst things fake news does is dishonesty by omission, the OP is a good example of that.
    I am pretty sure Hillary/Biden wouldn't mind Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

It is Trump's choice that he work for him. And Trump praised him just as much before he hired him.

Are you suggesting Bolton is not very good and MAGA was lying in that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Do you then think that these folks are mistaken and accurate title of this thread should be "Trump at it again..." ?

John Bolton at it again...

Trump Is Being Set-up for War with Iran

But to be devil's advocate, if he couldn't even temper non-ZOA powered Ivanka, how would he manage to temper ZOA powered Bolton?

Contradicting Trump, Bolton says no withdrawal from Syria

US troops are still in Syria despite many "immediate exit" statements by commander-in-chief and more are heading towards Iran this week.

Related

Sheldon Adelson is very good for Freedom

Trump's top donor in 2013: US should drop atomic bomb on Iran
    American-Jewish billionaire blasts Obama over negotiations with Tehran; says US should show Iran nuclear capabilities.

Trump to award Sheldon Adelson's wife with a Medal of Freedom

I sort of like this statement, its sort of like him saying: John Bolton has strong opinions but that's just his opinon, man. His alternate quote when assange was arrested wasn't bad either. When asked about it he seemed to imply that his understanding is that wikileaks is the same as news companies and listed off a couple news companies.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I sort of like this statement, its sort of like him saying: John Bolton has strong opinions but that's just his opinon, man. His alternate quote when assange was arrested wasn't bad either. When asked about it he seemed to imply that his understanding is that wikileaks is the same as news companies and listed off a couple news companies.
    Yea, but sort of could also be seen as MNGA (Make Neocons Great Agaian).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

" john is very good " , trump left out " for nothing " .

not good

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

John Bolton is good, but I also like Michael Bolton
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

The NATO Zionist stooge Axis Of Evil

Last edited by RonZeplin; 05-16-2019 at 03:33 PM. Reason: NATO
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This John Bolton (Trump’s new National Security Adviser) is in a league of his own – actually making “hilarious” jokes to “bomb, bomb Iran”...

John Bolton is associated to the “right wing” Zionist Gatestone Institute that is part of the SCL Group that is controlled by the British Royal degenerates and associated to Russia and Israel: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6695133

On 15 April 2005, Melody Townsel sent a letter to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee members to protest against Bolton’s nomination for US ambassador to the UN by President Bush Jr.

Melody Townsel described that in the late summer of 1994 she had worked as the subcontracted leader of a US Agency for International Development (USAID) project in Kyrgyzstan. At the time she was employed Black, Manafort, Stone & Kelly.
    Paul Manafort: former Trump campaign chairman; Roger Stone: Clinton basher, Trump advisor and associate of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel.

Melody Townsel reported directly to Republican leader Charlie Black on the prime contractor's poor performance in Kyrgyzstan. Then she flew from Kyrgyzstan to Moscow where she met John Bolton, whom the prime contractor had hired as legal counsel.
    For nearly 2 weeks, Bolton chased Townsel “through the halls of a Russian hotel - throwing things at me, shoving threatening letters under my door and, generally, behaving like a madman”.

John Bolton went to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 2 days before Townsel returned where he told other USAID team leaders and US foreign-service officials that Townsel would likely face jail time for misuse of funds. He also made insulting comments about Townsel’s weight, wardrobe and insinueated that she is a lesbian
    John Bolton did become UN Ambassador though: http://www.lookingglassnews.org/view...hp?storyid=359
    (archived here: http://archive.is/NM7o2)

Following is a nice video about what John Bolton stands for (in an interview at the Charles Koch Institute)…
    Mass surveillance on everybody;
    Bombing of Syria;
    War in Iran;
    John Bolton lied on WMDs in Iraq and then lied about his lies.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty