Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 127

Thread: Thank you Trump for $300 billion worth of tariffs on Chinese poisoned goods

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They're not imposing taxes on me or growing my government.
    They are destroying our economy in order to increase Americans dependence on government and China in order to subject us to communism and world government.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You are.
    LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Taxes unilaterally imposed by the whim of the executive to favor some at the expense of others. Sounds like a tyrant to me.
    Congress gave the President the power to impose tariffs for national security reasons and his tariffs reverse the ChiCom market intervention that favors some at the expense of others.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    There's the guidebook cliches again. Repeat things often for subliminal effect and they will eventually start to believe them.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    There's the guidebook cliches again. Repeat things often for subliminal effect and they will eventually start to believe them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I'm no leftist, but not liking tariffs, while also hating cheap Chinese crap can both happen inside the heart of a man.
    True that, wonder how many?
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.

  6. #95
    I wish people got this upset over $#@! like the Pittman Robertson act 11 percent ammo tax and increasing federal duck stamps by 100 percent .
    Do something Danke

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I wish people got this upset over $#@! like the Pittman Robertson act 11 percent ammo tax and increasing federal duck stamps by 100 percent .
    Some of us do.

    But some of us care more about protecting globalists and ChiComs than protecting Americans.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Some of us do.

    But some of us care more about protecting globalists and ChiComs than protecting Americans.
    I take it you are not attending Anarchapulco then, to help Ron Paul, Mark Passio, Judge Nap, Ben Swann, Eric July, Larken Rose, Cynthia McKinney, Ed Griffin, Carey Welder, Avens O’Brien, Ernest Hancock, Gina Carr, Charlie Robinson, and a slew of others including me, to help spread the message of liberty, not just to Americans, but all people?

    I’ll be the one with an umbrella in my drink - if I can get past that stupid wall and facial scans at the airport.

    https://anarchapulco.com/
    Last edited by PAF; 05-16-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I take it you are not attending Anarchapulco then, to help Ron Paul, Mark Passio, Judge Nap, Ben Swann, Eric July, Larken Rose, Cynthia McKinney, Ed Griffin, Carey Welder, Avens O’Brien, Ernest Hancock, Gina Carr, Charlie Robinson, and a slew of others including me, to help spread the message of liberty, not just to Americans, but all people?

    I’ll be the one with an umbrella in my drink - if I can get past that stupid wall and facial scans at the airport.

    https://anarchapulco.com/
    Years ago I would have been excited to hear Judge Swamp since I believed Judge Nap was genuine rather than just another scam artist.

    They all read the script whether they believe it or not. Prominent libertarians know the real deal when it comes to applying the philosophy cross border in the actual world we live in. However the elite backers that pay for these events and fund them typically expect their script to be read verbatim regardless whether it is counter-intuitive to achieving the philosophy within our borders.

    The elites funding them are not libertarian and rather just use these figures as a tool to advance their own wealth at the expense of expanding and achieving the philosophy at home and abroad. In turn for funding and getting to maintain a national presence in return these figures compromise some of their values to be heard. It is a trade off.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-16-2019 at 09:45 AM.

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm not sure what posts you think you found, but sure in a perfect world there would be no need for a wall. This happens to be dr. Paul's position as well. and while I am protariff now, I've stated many times that it wouldn't be necessary if we were on a gold standard or similar system, let me know when that happens. what I am is pragmatic, pretty much always have been. Sure I can dream about perfect ideology, but the world doesn't work that way.
    I've said that libertarians get an A++ in being philosophically correct, but terrible at fighting battles in reality and maintaining, much less gaining, ground. I've been wondering lately if it is possible to believe in the N.A.P. to the extreme that it becomes self-defeating. You get no credit for being nobler or taking the high road. Meanwhile, your enemies will use every tool at their disposal to inflict cheap shots and accomplish their goals, and from the looks over the overall picture, they're winning.


    I was raised to 'turn the other cheek.' When I got older, I realized God only gave me two of them.

    Changing your views just means you're capable of adapting.. It's a survival mechanism.

    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I take it you are not attending Anarchapulco then, to help Ron Paul, Mark Passio, Judge Nap, Ben Swann, Eric July, Larken Rose, Cynthia McKinney, Ed Griffin, Carey Welder, Avens O’Brien, Ernest Hancock, Gina Carr, Charlie Robinson, and a slew of others including me, to help spread the message of liberty, not just to Americans, but all people?

    I’ll be the one with an umbrella in my drink - if I can get past that stupid wall and facial scans at the airport.

    https://anarchapulco.com/
    I hope you guys are able to accomplish a lot sitting around talking to each other. Not trying to be harsh, but that's all we've been doing for at least half a century and at some point, you'll realize that preaching to the choir doesn't do much.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-16-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I've said that libertarians get an A++ in being philosophically correct, but terrible at fighting battles in reality and maintaining, much less gaining, ground. I've been wondering lately if it is possible to believe in the N.A.P. to the extreme that it becomes self-defeating. You get no credit for being nobler or taking the high road. Meanwhile, your enemies will use every tool at their disposal to inflict cheap shots and accomplish their goals, and from the looks over the overall picture, they're winning.


    I was raised to 'turn the other cheek.' When I got older, I realized God only gave me two of them.

    Changing your views just means you're capable of adapting.. It's a survival mechanism.



    I hope you guys are able to accomplish a lot sitting around talking to each other. Not trying to be harsh, but that's all we've been doing for at least half a century and at some point, you'll realize that preaching to the choir doesn't do much.
    Hey! A logical rational realist and visionary who understands the true bigger picture!

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I hope you guys are able to accomplish a lot sitting around talking to each other. Not trying to be harsh, but that's all we've been doing for at least half a century and at some point, you'll realize that preaching to the choir doesn't do much.
    Each time we attend an event like this, such as FreeYourMindConference, etc., we have had the opportunity to take newcomers along. The key is to have fun and help educate. “Preaching to the choir” helps others know that they are not alone :-)
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The Trump administration is preparing tariffs on $300 billion worth of Chinese goods. Here are all the products that will get hit.
    https://markets.businessinsider.com/...9-5-1028200711

    Looking at the list most of this stuff I would not want to put on my dinner table considering where it is coming from and their piss poor record in food safety. This will be a boon for American producers and for the health our people.

    The free trade traitors on Wall Street and the news media can piss off. They do not give a damn about the health and prosperity of the people in our country first. As far as I am concerned $#@! Communist China and their shills.
    I love it when Progressive shills just out themselves like this, when they admit they hate freedom and economic wealth so much and believe they, and everyone else, is too stupid to manage their own lives so they need the Almighty God State to protect them. It makes it easier tor recognize the enemies of humanity for what they are and who they are as well as the idol they worship.

    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are destroying our economy in order to increase Americans dependence on government and China in order to subject us to communism and world government.


    Well first of all, that is stupidly wrong. Secondly, even if true teh solution wouldn't be, "Beat them at their own game by unilaterally increasing taxes on every human in the nation through fiat order tariffs!" That Progressive bull$#@! doesn't fly with anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of economics or human liberty.


    Congress gave the President the power to impose tariffs for national security reasons and his tariffs reverse the ChiCom market intervention that favors some at the expense of others.
    That isn't how the Constitution works, child. Branches of government do not have the authority to delegate its power to another. The only body of people with the power to change what powers each branch has is the organization that gave the branches their individual powers- i.e. the people assembled in a constitutional convention. If you understood even the basics of the Constitution you would know that. But, then again, actually understanding things would mean you would have to give up your idiotic Leftist ideals and abandon National Socialism.


    And of course, its large Special Economic Zones mean that China is more of a capitalist country than any other nation on the planet, including the USA.


    https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors.../#66ffe850659e
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I love it when Progressive shills just out themselves like this, when they admit they hate freedom and economic wealth so much and believe they, and everyone else, is too stupid to manage their own lives so they need the Almighty God State to protect them. It makes it easier tor recognize the enemies of humanity for what they are and who they are as well as the idol they worship.
    Who is the Progressive here?

    A. Kahless, the person that advocates for policy that advances or moves us in the direction of a more libertarian form of government or society within the borders of US.

    or

    B. PiezStyx, the person that consistently advocates for globalist policies that diminish our ability to achieve a more libertarian form of government within the borders of the US while advancing the interests of Communists and various other groups that are the enemy of individual liberty - libertarian belief system.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Each time we attend an event like this, such as FreeYourMindConference, etc., we have had the opportunity to take newcomers along. The key is to have fun and help educate. “Preaching to the choir” helps others know that they are not alone :-)
    You educate a handful while allowing millions of enemies to invade and the ChiComs to make millions more dependent on government.

    That will ensure our failure.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

    Well first of all, that is stupidly wrong. Secondly, even if true teh solution wouldn't be, "Beat them at their own game by unilaterally increasing taxes on every human in the nation through fiat order tariffs!" That Progressive bull$#@! doesn't fly with anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of economics or human liberty.
    If China didn't exist we could have a free market without them so if they insist on perverting the market then anything we do to rectify that up to an absolute ban on them selling things in America gets us closer to a free market.


    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    That isn't how the Constitution works, child. Branches of government do not have the authority to delegate its power to another. The only body of people with the power to change what powers each branch has is the organization that gave the branches their individual powers- i.e. the people assembled in a constitutional convention. If you understood even the basics of the Constitution you would know that. But, then again, actually understanding things would mean you would have to give up your idiotic Leftist ideals and abandon National Socialism.
    That's a nice argument but the Constitution doesn't say that and the opposition has run roughshod over the Constitution for so long that we can't afford to hold ourselves to it excessively while the country falls off the cliff.

    If you want Congress to control trade policy then they need to take back the delegation of power.


    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    And of course, its large Special Economic Zones mean that China is more of a capitalist country than any other nation on the planet, including the USA.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors.../#66ffe850659e
    LOL

    The Communist Party and the ChiCom government are intricately intertwined with the entire Chinese economy and their trade barriers are ridiculous.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Who is the Progressive here?

    A. Kahless, the person that advocates for policy that advances or moves us in the direction of a more libertarian form of government or society within the borders of US.

    or

    B. PiezStyx, the person that consistently advocates for globalist policies that diminish our ability to achieve a more libertarian form of government within the borders of the US while advancing the interests of Communists and various other groups that are the enemy of individual liberty - libertarian belief system.
    B

    Pierz is a communist that pretends to be an anarchist in order to subvert the liberty movement and America.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #108
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-Tariff-Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is a multi-choice poll. You can pick more than one option.

    Tariffs are acceptable...

    - as a source of revenue.
    - as a new or increased source of revenue only in combination with lowering some other tax.
    - as a source of revenue in combination with totally abolishing individual income tax.
    - to punish or sanction another nation or entity.
    - to match tariffs imposed by another nation or entity.
    - as part of trade negotiations.
    - during negotiations with a goal of zero tariffs.
    - to protect US jobs.
    - to protect specific industries.
    - when they are flat, low and across the board without any exceptions.
    - never by the US.
    - never by anyone.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Who is the Progressive here?

    A. Kahless, the person that advocates for policy that advances or moves us in the direction of a more libertarian form of government or society within the borders of US.

    or

    B. PiezStyx, the person that consistently advocates for globalist policies that diminish our ability to achieve a more libertarian form of government within the borders of the US while advancing the interests of Communists and various other groups that are the enemy of individual liberty - libertarian belief system.
    Exactly. I think I got a shot across the bow this morning for asking this very same question. This is what they do... Spin opposition ideology exactly 180 degrees with polar definition and labels. Therefore confusing what the true definition and reality is because they pinned it on someone who they know is opposite. It's a tactic that is getting real ignorant and real old. As soon as you see this you know you are dealing with a spin control operative.

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    There's the guidebook cliches again. Repeat things often for subliminal effect and they will eventually start to believe them.

    That's kinda what you do here!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It's to promote liberty.

    But you're radically opposed to Ron and Rand. What gives??
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    But you're radically opposed to Ron and Rand. What gives??
    Can you find a post where he opposes either of them?



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Can you find a post where he opposes either of them?

    I sure can!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  28. #114
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Without independence you can't have liberty and you can't have independence without the means to produce your needs.



    Aside from the direct threat of conquest there is also the fact that allowing the destruction of your economy will create millions of voters that are dependent on government for their needs while impoverishing and thereby disempowering millions more.

    Political power (and therefore liberty) flows out of gun barrels and bank accounts.


    It has been said (and seemingly forgotten) that even if you believe in open borders you can't have them while the welfare state exists and it is just as true that even if you want free trade or something as close to it as possible you can't have it while the regulatory state exists.

    Tariffs are also simply the best form of taxation and as much of the cost of the legitimate functions of government should be shifted to them as possible.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Can you find a post where he opposes either of them?
    Have you never read his posts?

    He supports the Fed and opposes the gold standard every time.

    And those are just the easy examples.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds like a tyrant to me.

    But you voted Obama 2x. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are destroying our economy in order to increase Americans dependence on government and China in order to subject us to communism and world government.
    Says Wormtongue, while simultaneously praising the state of the economy in other threads.



    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Congress gave the President the power to impose tariffs for national security reasons
    What does that have to do with anything, Wormtongue? Are you saying that Congress can't be tyrannical?


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    and his tariffs reverse the ChiCom market intervention that favors some at the expense of others.
    Reversing taxes with more taxes. It's magical.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump - accidentally killing a few children in the fight against Islamic extremism so Soros doesn't murder thousands of children
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    When Donald Trump talks about torture, I don't know what he really believes for sure, but he gets attacked on what he says unjustly by the media and many people here

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    B

    Pierz is a communist that pretends to be an anarchist in order to subvert the liberty movement and America.
    There is allot of that here and within the movement. Total scammers pretending to be something they are not. I suspect allot of them are paid. Average people can see the truth of what I wrote with simple logic.

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Says Wormtongue, while simultaneously praising the state of the economy in other threads.
    Trump has just barely begun to turn the economy around but it has been being systematically destroyed for a long time, smeagol.





    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What does that have to do with anything, Wormtongue? Are you saying that Congress can't be tyrannical?
    It has plenty to do with it, smeagol.




    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Reversing taxes with more taxes. It's magical.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There is allot of that here and within the movement. Total scammers pretending to be something they are not. I suspect allot of them are paid. Average people can see the truth of what I wrote with simple logic.
    The deepstate and their ChiCom allies have deep pockets.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-14-2019, 03:54 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-06-2019, 02:23 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-12-2019, 12:46 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2018, 07:48 PM
  5. Trump OKs tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese products
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2018, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •