Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Trump Motorcade Involved In Accident On Louisiana Highway

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And you didn't answer the question. As usual. So who's doing the spinning really?

    All I did was ask a valid question or two.
    Stupid questions don't get answers unless I feel like it.
    Your questions are based on a false premise and I exposed that so there is no point in answering them.

    Your twisting and spinning is just as inadequate as usual.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Only the truely pure can call themselves "Libertarian". But nobody is "truely pure".
    ....and you call yourself , what ?

    Does the capital Letter T and the world Globalist fit in there somewhere,
    (don't worry about being pure)...?



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Stupid questions don't get answers unless I feel like it.
    That might mean something if you didn't compulsively jump on every excuse to post something, and answer every post even if your response is unresponsive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your questions are based on a false premise and I exposed that so there is no point in answering them.
    You put forth the false premise. I certainly didn't imply that your half-baked opinion is incontrovertible fact. And clearly you like me asking you questions as much as any attention whore would, or you would stop presenting your half-baked opinions as incontrovertible facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your twisting and spinning is just as inadequate as usual.
    Is there an echo in here?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-15-2019 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You put forth the false premise. I certainly didn't imply that your half-baked opinion is incontrovertible fact. And clearly you like me asking you questions as much as any attention whore would, or you would stop presenting your half-baked opinions as incontrovertible facts.



    Is there an echo in here?
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL
    So did I really tickle you, or is this you responding to say you're not responding?

    You're even more unbalanced than these Louisiana motorcycle cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So did I really tickle you, or is this you responding to say you're not responding?

    You're even more unbalanced than these Louisiana motorcycle cops.
    Your pitiful attempts to spin are funny.

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #37

    Exclamation Bottom of the barrel - Trump, Hillary, Marco Rubio, John F'n Kerry, Javanka

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Weld is for global government, but he "wants to spend less on it.."

    LOL, you really don't know how $#@! works do you?

    The globalists want more socialism and to take more rights away from people.
    Trump and his neocon cohorts are MORE globalist than Weld. They're also more in love with tariff taxes, FED inflation taxes, sanctions trade meddling, bigger tyrannical government, and LESS liberty.

    You have to go to the bottom of the barrel - Hillary, the Bush's, AOC, The Cheney's, Mitch turtle McConnell, Javanka, John F'n Kerry and Marco Rubio to find President Trump's peers.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 05-15-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is not ideal but he is the least of all possible goods
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Trump and his neocon cohorts are MORE globalist than Weld. They're also more in love with tariff taxes, FED inflation taxes, sanctions trade meddling, bigger tyrannical government, and LESS liberty.

    You have to go to the bottom of the barrel - Hillary, the Bush's, AOC, The Cheney's, Mitch turtle McConnell, Javanka, John F'n Kerry and Marco Rubio to find President Trump's peers.
    Trump has actually donated money to several of the people you list including Hillary, the Bushes (W and Jeb) and John Kerry (and even John McCain).
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Trump and his neocon cohorts are MORE globalist than Weld. They're also more in love with tariff taxes, FED inflation taxes, sanctions trade meddling, bigger tyrannical government, and LESS liberty.

    You have to go to the bottom of the barrel - Hillary, the Bush's, AOC, The Cheney's, Mitch turtle McConnell, Javanka, John F'n Kerry and Marco Rubio to find President Trump's peers.
    LOL

    Trump is dismantling globalism even if it's not as fast as we want, Trump's defensive tariffs are anti-globalist and Weld is at the bottom of the barrel far below Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #40
    Good thing the president was ok.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump has actually donated money to several of the people you list including Hillary, the Bushes (W and Jeb) and John Kerry (and even John McCain).
    So you and Trump have a lot in common.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Cody Snodgres Involved in Car Accident
    By AuH20 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2017, 09:58 AM
  2. Drunk driver gets up to 12 years for copís death in accident he wasnít involved in
    By phill4paul in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2016, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 07:30 PM
  4. Biden's Motorcade Involved in Fatal Crash
    By Bruno in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:33 PM
  5. Local Louisiana Mayor involved with DWI accident, released without Sobriety Test
    By CountryboyRonPaul in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •