Thread: John Bolton at it again...

John Bolton at it again...

He is desperate for a war with Iran:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1SK1YM

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is he trying to compensate for something?

John BoltonDonald Trump at it again...
    fixed

John Bolton is on the warpath

"Earlier this year, as Donald Trump prepared to meet the North Korean Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un, in Vietnam, he took a moment in the State of the Union address to congratulate himself on a diplomatic masterstroke: “If I had not been elected President of the United States, we would right now, in my opinion, be in a major war with North Korea, with potentially millions of people killed.” For John Bolton, the national-security adviser, the summit represented a conundrum. Two months before he entered the White House, in April, 2018, he had called for preëmptive war with North Korea. During the past two decades, Bolton has established himself as the Republican Party’s most militant foreign-policy thinker—an advocate of aggressive force who ridicules anyone who disagrees. In an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, he argued that Kim’s regime would soon be able to strike the United States with nuclear weapons, and that we should attack before it was too late. “The threat is imminent,” he wrote. “It is perfectly legitimate for the United States to respond to the current ‘necessity’ posed by North Korea’s nuclear weapons by striking first.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...on-the-warpath

Now humor me here and go read the comments on this Full Blown pro-Trump conservative website. You might be surprised that stereotyping of conservatives as all pro-war is no longer the case. Things are changing and 50% or more here on this thread are tired of it, want it to end, and also hate Bolton and Pompeo and what they stand for. This anti-war sentiment is to be appreciated and not alienated. Most war threads on this site are now actually 90% anti-war sentiment.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news...ts?q=1&;page=1

$#@! Bolton and everything about him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Now, would I do that? Absolutely. But we have not planned for that. Hopefully we’re not going to have to plan for that. And if we did that, we’d send a hell of a lot more troops than that,” Trump told reporters at the White House.
    Very reassuring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

John Bolton will say and do anything to get millions or Iranian "refugees" to move in next door to him. Loves the diversity of refugee immigrants from the "regime change" crapholes that he creates.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    $#@! Bolton and everything about him.
    Bolton like MAGA is America First and a very good man.

Trump praises Bolton amid suggestions he's frustrated with his hawkish adviser

by Steven Nelson
    | May 09, 2019 01:24 PM

President Trump on Thursday indicated that talk he is growing frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton is untrue, describing his famously hawkish aide as giving him "good advice."

"John is very good. He has strong views on things but that's okay," Trump told reporters at the White House.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...awkish-adviser

Related

Netanyahu is very good

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Bolton like MAGA is America First and a very good man.

Trump praises Bolton amid suggestions he's frustrated with his hawkish adviser

by Steven Nelson
    | May 09, 2019 01:24 PM

President Trump on Thursday indicated that talk he is growing frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton is untrue, describing his famously hawkish aide as giving him "good advice."

"John is very good. He has strong views on things but that's okay," Trump told reporters at the White House.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...awkish-adviser

Related

Netanyahu is very good
    +rep

bolton - pompeo - limpbaugh - hannity - should be dropped in first as scouts .

I have no clue why Trump has these dipshits at his right hand. Keeping your enemies close in this instance is poor wisdom. The way you destroy Neocons is to make them irrelevant. They are the lowest of the low in international relations ideology.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I have no clue why Trump has these dipshits at his right hand. Keeping your enemies close in this instance is poor wisdom. The way you destroy Neocons is to make them irrelevant. They are the lowest of the low in international relations ideology.
    I agree, and I think even Trump may be now wondering why himself. Even his devoted base is calling these bad moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Why?

1. Neocons, and the MIC, have unlimited money.

2. Neocons are motivated to spend that money to buy politicians.

3. Neocons own the mainstream media outright and used it to get him elected.

Don't expect to find anything different at Trump's right hand any time soon.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Based on below clarification from some of MAGA supporters in other "Bolton is very good" discussion, , OP title should be changed to:

"Trump at it again..." .

Current title is misleading and can confuse some folks as to who runs the MAGA show.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What Trump said right after that was that he has to temper Bolton, a lot, "can you imagine that?" Trump said..

He said he has people who are more dovish and people like Bolton. He said he gives good advise but at the end of the day Trump makes the decision.

What I hate to imagine is the other candidates who wouldn't temper the Boltons out there. Like Hillary. Or Biden. Or Weld.

Some of the worst things fake news does is dishonesty by omission, the OP is a good example of that.

There is growing evidence that MAGA is not a puppet of PSON masters.

Related

Trump: John Bolton is very good

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why?
    Fixed it...

1. Neocons The Establishment, and the MIC, have unlimited money.

2. Neocons The Establishment, are motivated to spend that money to buy politicians.

3. Neocons The Establishment, own the mainstream media outright and used it to get him elected.

Don't expect to find anything different at Trump's right hand any time soon.

This is Trump's albatross, no one else's.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    This is Trump's albatross, no one else's.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Iran-strategy