Thread: So beyond sick of totalitarian cyber-stalking!!

So beyond sick of totalitarian cyber-stalking!!

So years ago when the tech companies were just beginning to really ramp up blatant censorship I was randomly totally deleted off of Youtube by Youtube/Google with no warning nor explanation ever given.

I made no video content. I only commented.

I had reason to suspect that there was either an automatic program/ bots "following" me around reading my comments based on things that happened to me, or actual people employed by whatever pathetic group of people. Or a combination of some sort.

So tech companies doing things like that was already bad enough and since that happened to me I have been working more and more on improving my operational security.

But now I ran into what seemed to be the actual government itself in some form or fashion trying to set me up for both cyber crimes and setting me up to lure me into crime in person. It's insane! Luckily they were not that good so I noticed things were off, but still, I had to take precautions and worry that they will do more like perhaps actually seeking me out elsewhere online or use some info from anything they can get on me online to justify coming and seizing stuff in person like my devices or whatever. I think the chance is extremely slim, but then again all of this mass cyber stalking surveillance is getting to insane levels of insanity we would have not thought possible only back in like say 2005.

What are we going to do? How are normal people supposed to survive this police state we find ourselves in? Christ said to let whoever is without sin to cast the first stone, because no one among us is perfect and spotless. This total surveillance state can drum up something on any of us at any time and silence any of us at any time.

So what are we going to do?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinc1089 View Post
    What are we going to do? How are normal people supposed to survive this police state we find ourselves in?
    People managed just fine before any of those websites existed, and many today are doing just fine without ever using them.

It's simple we kill the batman.
    Last edited by nikcers; 05-13-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Only thing you can do is to remain vigilant and never stop leading by example. If we cant inspire people to come to the side of Freedom, then we have truly failed in our cause. They should come to us not only because they are terrified of what the extremist control freaks will make their lives, but to show people being Free is the only real way to be happy.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by justinc1089 View Post
    This total surveillance state can drum up something on any of us at any time and silence any of us at any time.
    The total surveillance state will only drum up something on people who are enemies of the state.

So, as long as you love the state as much as the state loves you, you should be fine.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The total surveillance state will only drum up something on people who are enemies of the state.

So, as long as you love the state as much as the state loves you, you should be fine.
    If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear