Thread: Government Fines Man $30,000, Tries To Steal His Home Over UNCUT GRASS (Video)

Government Fines Man $30,000, Tries To Steal His Home Over UNCUT GRASS (Video)

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Without rules there would just be chaos.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

ooh ooh I just learned about this meme today. Isnt this what the kids are calling clownworld?

If they keep that up people will not want to own but rather rent. Then the landowner is in real trouble. Suppose a tenant is not paying rent and causing a zoning violation on a property you own. In housing court you will be told you cannot throw the person off your property you have to go thru the lengthy eviction process. The zoning department will by foreclosing on you because you don't take care of the issue the housing court forbids you to touch.

It is a sad state of affairs when the town with it full team of salaried lawyers and judges can levy fines and issue summons where the poor recipient has to lose time from work and spend what little money he has trying to satisfy the authority junkies habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It is a sad state of affairs when the town with it full team of salaried lawyers and judges can levy fines and issue summons where the poor recipient has to lose time from work and spend what little money he has trying to satisfy the authority junkies habit.
    Greater good comrade.

I have two properties in Bristol CT. One of them is a two family rental. A while back I had to evict a tenant. They thru a huge pile of disgusting garbage on the sidewalk in front of the house. Not just large items but literal garbage with maggots and all. This home is situated on a busier street and pedestrians use and need the sidewalk. I get rid of all the actual garbage and consolidate the large items. The city offers the homeowner a once a year large item pickup. When you call to request it you are given a date 3-5 weeks away. You cannot leave the items at the curb whether on the sidewalk or the yard. I put all the items on a trailer and bring them to the home where I live on two acres at the end of a dead end unpaved street. I put the items on my grass next to the unpaved street and call the city. I get a pickup date a month away. A few days later I receive a notice that I am in violation and will be fined something like $125 per day. This is a dead end unpaved street and I am at the end of it! I can only imagine the request triggered an inspection of the site which triggered a zoning violation. What would any person do with their unwanted couch for a month?

These agencies are not concerned with what effect a situation has on others they only want to collect any authorized fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I have two properties in Bristol CT. One of them is a two family rental. A while back I had to evict a tenant. They thru a huge pile of disgusting garbage on the sidewalk in front of the house. Not just large items but literal garbage with maggots and all. This home is situated on a busier street and pedestrians use and need the sidewalk. I get rid of all the actual garbage and consolidate the large items. The city offers the homeowner a once a year large item pickup. When you call to request it you are given a date 3-5 weeks away. You cannot leave the items at the curb whether on the sidewalk or the yard. I put all the items on a trailer and bring them to the home where I live on two acres at the end of a dead end unpaved street. I put the items on my grass next to the unpaved street and call the city. I get a pickup date a month away. A few days later I receive a notice that I am in violation and will be fined something like $125 per day. This is a dead end unpaved street and I am at the end of it! I can only imagine the request triggered an inspection of the site which triggered a zoning violation. What would any person do with their unwanted couch for a month?

These agencies are not concerned with what effect a situation has on others they only want to collect any authorized fine.
    I hate code enforcement. They are when you realize your property doesn't belong to you, it belongs to them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I hate code enforcement. They are when you realize your property doesn't belong to you, it belongs to them.
    And they always need more money. And what easier way to make money than to provide a "service" of taking something from a person and provide nothing in exchange for it? They need money because they deserve raises, and if they see that you got a raise, then they deserve their "fair share" of that raise, for themselves. Oh and a little more for them so they can not only keep up with the Jonses but far exceed all their neighbors.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Thats a tad extreme.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge