Thread: Dentists in Oregon Are Vaccinators Now

Dentists in Oregon Are Vaccinators Now

Governor Kate Brown of Oregon signed a bill on May 6, 2019 that will allow dentists in that state to administer vaccinations. House Bill 2220, which passed Oregon’s House of Representatives on Mar. 28, 2019 and Senate on Apr. 25, will make it possible for dentists to give vaccines, including MMR, HPV and annual flu shots, to their patients during dental checkups.1 2 3
    “Dentists are highly trained medical practitioners who are well-positioned to provide this additional preventive care service. Increasing our scope of practice to the administration of vaccines will help further integrate oral health with physical and behavioral health, ultimately better serving our patients,” ODA president James McMahan, DMD said.3

More at: https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...pnVPqB41PKXJ0o
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SMH...Big pHARMa has their tentacles everywhere.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Good. Should be over the counter.

I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Good. Should be over the counter.
    Vaccines are harmless.
    It's not like you can OD on them.
    You should try.
    Never know when one doesn't work!
    your safety is in jeopardy.
    You should get double the vaccine shots, just in case.
    Please, be my guest.

At first I could not stand their diabolical thinking, their attempts to thin the herd. The great cull.
    They prey upon the harmless, afterall.
    But then, I started to realize, every single injurious product people use every day, like Febreeze, or your random shampoo, heads toward a target audience. In particular, a mainstream media audience. To really laser eye it, the mindless television audience. They fall for the lines and the ads. You need shampoo, you need conditioner too, don't mind all those petro-chemicals you inhale every morning. It's called "Natural Spring" after all. Beautiful names, aren't they? Like they offer the life the mindless consumer zombie for some reason can not reach, even though they have a car and weekends.
    It may not even be a nefarious conspiracy. Maybe it is just Darwin's Law. But it seems to me the stupid people A: love television, and B: believe they need the products and services the television sells them. Many of them sleep with their best friend on, every night. And then awake the next morning to their brand name life, from their robe to socks to toothbrush to toothpaste to shampoo to conditioner, and in their thoughts, what they are running low on, what they "need" to buy, what to consume for breakfast, while jingos play in their head remind them to be lovin it.

Sounds like a bunch of cancer to me.
    But hey, if you want to take a vaccine once a year for an inconvenience, that you oft get anyway, go for it.
    I think Darwin's Law is working. And I am quite confident of my position.

Anyways, go to your dentist, get your flu vaccine, get your other tr4eatment, have the dentist sell you a new vaccine for some new terrifying disease, like MRSA or something... ...before you know it, you have had 100 vaccine injections in your lifetime. Straight to the blood.

How many vaccinations, would be considered an unsafe limit? 1,000 in a lifetime? How about in a year, in 100 years, when technology has kept pace with disease mutation because of all the antibiotics and vaccines?

I'd love to see a pro-vaxxer pump themselves with 20 flu vaccines at once. XD

Went to the dentist this afternoon, didn't even TRY to stab me with any vaccines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Trump is not ideal but he is the least of all possible goods
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Went to the dentist this afternoon, didn't even TRY to stab me with any vaccines.
    You live in Oregon?

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You live in Oregon?
    No, California.

Just an anecdotal dentist report. Doesn't matter where you get vaccinated really, there's risks, any benefits are not certain, and they should NOT be mandatory.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Trump is not ideal but he is the least of all possible goods
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

That's because anti-vaxxers are impervious to logic and reason.

I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's because anti-vaxxers are impervious to logic and reason.
    Why is it that aluminium adjuvants are used as placebos in nearly all safety trials for vaccines? (~90%)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSgk5m3tds0&t=2m50s

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Exley
    And, of course, if whole vaccines including aluminium adjuvants had been show to be safe using a true placebo, such as saline, we probably might not even be having this conversation today. Probably, because they would no longer be being used. Because, more than 90% of safety trials for vaccines with aluminium adjuvants have not used a true placebo...

They know what they are doing. Placebo is supposed to be inert and do not harm.

Also another reason why they are character assassinating Professor Christopher Exley with false claims now. How dare he point out the obvious. They also yanked his funding.

URGENT EMAIL FROM CHRIS EXLEY - HIS UNIVERSITY HAVE SUSPENDED HIS RESEARCH DONATIONS PORTAL
    ''I want to bring you up to date with some recent developments.
    The first is that someone in the highest level of management at Keele ordered the disabling of my donations link without any prior notice to me.
    While this action has already been shown to be an error on their behalf they have refused to address this issue before 'next week'.
    In the meantime please pass on this information to all potential donors and be informed that I will be back in touch once a new donations portal is available.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Many of you will have seen the article about me in The Sunday Times. In spite of the fact that the 'journalists' concerned were in possession of all the facts they chose to write only lies.
    The names of these liars are; Shanti Das (shanti.das@sunday-times.co.uk) and Jonathan Leake (jleake@sunday-times.co.uk), do feel free to ask them about their article.
    I have written to the two 'scientists' quoted in the article, I have copied my emails to them below;
    Good Morning Dr Pollard, andrew.pollard@paediatrics.ox.ac.uk
    You are quoted in an article in the Sunday Times yesterday as saying that some of the research coming from my group was 'unusable' and 'bad science'.
    It would be helpful to us if you could tell us which research you are referring to. Which aspects of the research are unusable and which are bad science."
    Thank you
    Prof Christopher Exley
    https://estore.keele.ac.uk/product-c...roup-donations
    I've checked the Keele Silicon and Aluminium research link and it is indeed presently disabled. This is apparently a response to the Sunday Times Article.

From the Times article (Quote):-
    "Arne Akbar president of the British Society for Immunology …said the fact Exley received money from an anti-vaccine group represented a ‘total conflict of interest’

I am NOT anti-vaccine and do not belong to any so called anti-vaccine 'group'. I make no apologies for campaigning for vaccines to be effective and as safe as possible. This seems to bother those persons and corporations which benefit both personally and financially from the sale of vaccines. The profits are enormous.
    https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/04/...day-times.html

That's an oldish email. His university gave him a form to use for donations yesterday.

Please send me a copy of the completed form so that I know that you have made a donation and I can be sure that it comes to my research group.

This donations form is a temporary solution. There will be an online donations portal in the future but Keele cannot say when.

Thank you ALL!!

My best wishes

Chris
    keele.ac.uk/media/k-web/k-connect/alumni/giving/keele-university-donation-form.pdf

If you use the online portal in that pdf file you have to talk to your bank first before they approve it. Although he doesn't recommend you use the online portal, as the money is not guaranteed to reach him.

I had my GoFundMe donation to him refunded back in March. He's not allowed to use Patreon.

Once he gets his fundraising portal sorted out. Moneybomb?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    That's an oldish email. His university gave him a form to use for donations yesterday.

keele.ac.uk/media/k-web/k-connect/alumni/giving/keele-university-donation-form.pdf

If you use the online portal in that pdf file you have to talk to your bank first before they approve it. Although he doesn't recommend you use the online portal, as the money is not guaranteed to reach him.

I had my GoFundMe donation to him refunded back in March. He's not allowed to use Patreon.

Once he gets his fundraising portal sorted out. Moneybomb?

Thanks Josh! I am all in for a moneybomb!

I doubt Josh has been vaccinated. Probably has dirty clothes on his bedroom floor too.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I doubt Josh has been vaccinated. Probably has dirty clothes on his bedroom floor too.
    Well, so do I. You have a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Well, I have been earthing lately.

Edit: Also been vaccinated. However, I've been drinking Fiji water lately. Even though it has fluoride, it chelates aluminium.

Last I checked Dentists are supposed to take care of your teeth and gums, not worrying whether or not someone is vaccinated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I have been earthing lately.

Edit: Also been vaccinated. However, I've been drinking Fiji water lately. Even though it has fluoride, it chelates aluminium.
    Aluminum Toxicity: 4 Ways to Detox Your Brain & Body
    https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/deto...inum-toxicity/

Found out there is fluoride in Fiji yesterday, I overlooked it, lol...

So I should probably recommend Evian instead. Not sure what the plastic looks like tho.

Found out there is fluoride in Fiji yesterday, I overlooked it, lol...

So I should probably recommend Evian instead. Not sure what the plastic looks like tho.

Naturally occurring Fluoride (Calcium Fluoride) is not well absorbed as some might think. The one added to drinking water (Hydrofluorisilic acid) is toxic and bioaccumulates in the body.

You should just get yourself a good gravity filter and filter your own water.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Naturally occurring Fluoride (Calcium Fluoride) is not well absorbed as some might think. The one added to drinking water (Hydrofluorisilic acid) is toxic and bioaccumulates in the body.

You should just get yourself a good gravity filter and filter your own water.
    Informative and right as always. Ty.

Do you recommend a certain gravity filter?

I'll have to make my own silicic acid formula.

Informative and right as always. Ty.

Do you recommend a certain gravity filter?

I'll have to make my own silicic acid formula.

I own a propur.

Water Filter Test Results
    http://labs.naturalnews.com/water-fi...t-results.html

Mike Adams / CWC Labs announces glyphosate lab testing of popular water filters… see exclusive video here
    https://www.glyphosate.news/2019-02-...r-filters.html

Interview with Mike Adams (aka Health Ranger) about water filters
    https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/water/

ETA:
    Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade) is great to use and you do not have to go through all that above:
    https://draxe.com/diatomaceous-earth/
    Last edited by donnay; 05-12-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Will prob go propur.

https://thesafehealthyhome.com/wp-co...compressor.jpg

You know, I just saw that about diatomaceous earth when I was searching for that silicade vid I posted. It autocompleted and I made a mental note to come back around to it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

^^^
    THAT
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.