Thread: 16 y/o girl makes false claim of sex assault, brother shows up and kills innocent man

Exclamation 16 y/o girl makes false claim of sex assault, brother shows up and kills innocent man

Utah Man Dies After False Sexual Assault Claim Sparks Fatal Revenge Attack

https://www.theepochtimes.com/utah-m...k_2911638.html

BY TOM OZIMEK

May 8, 2019 Updated: May 8, 2019

A Utah man has died after being struck shortly after being accused of a sexual assault aboard a city bus.

The Logan Police Department said in a news release that Michael Fife of Logan died on April 27 at the McKay-Dee Hospital, where he was being treated for injuries sustained in a revenge attack.

Fife was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old aboard a Cache Valley Transit District bus in Logan at around 3 p.m. on April 23, according to police.

Shortly after the alleged incident on the bus, the 16-year-old girl called her 17-year-old brother and claimed Fife had sexually assaulted her.

Minutes later, as Fife got off the bus, he was met by the 17-year-old brother of the alleged victim. The teenager struck Fife, according to police. Fife fell and suffered head injuries when he hit the sidewalk.

The 17-year-old suspect fled the scene on foot as Fife lay on the ground unconscious.

Someone called 911 and paramedics rushed Fife to the hospital.

“His injuries were so bad that he was transferred to McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden, UT where they performed emergency surgery on his skull to relieve the swelling of his brain,” said Brandie Callahan, the organizer of a GoFundMe campaign to cover funeral expenses.

The Logan City Police Department announced on May 7, “Early Saturday morning, April 27, 2019, Mr. Michael Fife died of his injuries.”

When detectives reviewed surveillance footage of the alleged sexual assault, they said that “the video showed Mr. Fife walking past the girl, but no sexual assault occurred.”

The police have not released the names of the 16-year-old accuser or her 17-year-old brother, the assault suspect.

The case remains under investigation, police said, adding they were consulting with prosecutors on further steps.

In a post on the campaign page, Callahan has asked people to “help lay big Mike to rest,” adding that donations would go towards settling “the cost of hospital bills, cremation, and entering into a burial plot.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The proper court judgement should be her being forced to work in a Nevada brothel until such time as medical expenses, burial expenses, all costs associated to the loss of income and victim compensation for loss to family members have been paid in full.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The proper court judgement should be her being forced to work in a Nevada brothel until such time as medical expenses, burial expenses, all costs associated to the loss of income and victim compensation for loss to family members have been paid in full.
    She'd be truly f*ked then.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Some people will take the #MeToo, “men are evil” propaganda campaign a bit too far...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What was she doing out in public without a male chaperone (like her brother?)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Maybe she identified as a male at the time.

What is the legal/immigration status of the perps?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When detectives reviewed surveillance footage of the alleged sexual assault, they said that “the video showed Mr. Fife walking past the girl, but no sexual assault occurred.”
    The infamous accusation of “you touched my ass”, and innocent dude says “no I didn’t, what are you talking about?”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hope she gets whats coming to her.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What is the legal/immigration status of the perps?
    For some reason they can plaster Nick Sandman's name and image across the fake news spectrum but they cannot name these two.

For some reason they can plaster Nick Sandman's name and image across the fake news spectrum but they cannot name these two.
    That's what makes me wonder what they are hiding.

I expect that if we ever are told it will turn out that they are illegals or muslim "refugees".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I expect that if we ever are told it will turn out that they are illegals or muslim "refugees".
    I'm not saying they is or they ain't...just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jussie Smollet told her what to do.

The Police are usually more careful with information about minors, unlike the media.

As for the media, they will always make their decision on how much to report a story based on their latest political agenda.