Thread: DOW Jones -530 now

DOW Jones -530 now

DOW Jones is -530 now or -2%

So DOW Jones begins its fall to 5000 by 2025 ??

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Dow is obviously overvalued by a large percentage , but I expect it will remain around 26K by the end of the week and maybe tomorrow . Silver is flat today and Gold only up 4 FRN's .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    DOW Jones is -530 now or -2%

So DOW Jones begins its fall to 5000 by 2025 ??
    Trump: It is the Fed's fault! They hate me! They should be inflating the heck out of the money supply!

Traders: It is Trump's fault and his trade war sanctions on China.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump: It is the Fed's fault! They hate me! They should be inflating the heck out of the money supply!

Traders: It is Trump's fault and his trade war sanctions on China.
    One thing is certain . There is nothing there that is the fault of trump . The P/E Ratio of the S& P 500 is about 22 and the Dow 18 . So these are mostly over valued which lays on the people pitching them and the people buying them . If anything people should be happy with the going on twelve year run these stocks have had . If that turns into 16 years , again they should be happy .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    One thing is certain . There is nothing there that is the fault of trump . The P/E Ratio of the S& P 500 is about 22 and the Dow 18 . So these are mostly over valued which lays on the people pitching them and the people buying them . If anything people should be happy with the going on twelve year run these stocks have had . If that turns into 16 years , again they should be happy .
    Certainly nothing to panic over yet. But Trump sees the stock market as a measure of his success so he is probably stressing out this week. He wants another 5,000 or 10,000 more points on the DOW.

The Dow is obviously overvalued by a large percentage , but I expect it will remain around 26K by the end of the week and maybe tomorrow . Silver is flat today and Gold only up 4 FRN's .
    DOW Jones and stock markets are giant scam/ponzi. Microsoft $1,000,000,000,000 has sucked out all the money from the economy. No company can be worth more than $200 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    DOW Jones and stock markets are giant scam/ponzi. Microsoft $1,000,000,000,000 has sucked out all the money from the economy. No company can be worth more than $200 billion.
    There is certainly some crap out there but nobody has to buy it . At the same time I will not feel too sorry for people when it dumps .
    Do something Danke

There is certainly some crap out there but nobody has to buy it . At the same time I will not feel too sorry for people when it dumps .

I am generally a permabull but probably neutral over the next 5 years now. The fact that unemployment is this low is fundamentally a huge negative for the market over the next few years. And usually the market goes into a bear market after the Fed stops tightening and pauses like it has now. I doubt this the ultimate top. But the fundamental picture is not strong for the market.

Good stats.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Market psychology. Everyone was expecting a correction, but people were waiting for a trigger. The China trade story was the last straw, in addition to the “sell in May” adage.

My red flag sell signal came a few days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Larry “Goldilocks economy, no bubbles, all is well” Kudlow is calling for lower interest rates. Red flag alert! Sell signal!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I am generally a permabull but probably neutral over the next 5 years now. The fact that unemployment is this low is fundamentally a huge negative for the market over the next few years. And usually the market goes into a bear market after the Fed stops tightening and pauses like it has now. I doubt this the ultimate top. But the fundamental picture is not strong for the market.

Good stats.

It is possible it could just stagnate the next five years like the last 1 1/2 . The real time to do some buying would be if it does correct . I would not be expecting any big returns in the near future but hopefully American Industries 401K's will keep it going .
    Do something Danke