Thread: Woman justifiably shot attacker; faces intoxication charge

Woman justifiably shot attacker; faces intoxication charge

Woman justifiably shot attacker; faces intoxication charge

RENO, NV (KOLO) -
    Police say about 1:15AM April 20, 2019, they responded to a shooting call on the Sierra Street bridge, near 16 South Sierra Street. They found 29-year-old Josue Oconitrillo with a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital, where he died a week later from his injuries.
    Detectives say the shooting happened while two women were walking together on the Sierra Street bridge; one woman was attacked by Oconotrillo, who tried to sexually assault her. Both women tried to fight him off, and one of the victims pulled a handgun, ordering him to stop. When he didn't, she shot him, then offered first aid.

Police say two other people confirmed the attack, having heard and seen it take place, and went to help the women.

After reviewing the evidence, detectives determined the shooting to be a Justifiable Homicide.

During the initial investigation, police say the woman who fired the gun was intoxicated and was arrested for being an intoxicated person in possession of a firearm. She has since been released from jail, but faces arraignment May 16 on that charge, and then the City Attorney's Office will review the case.
    More: https://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...509389421.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You’ve got to love the logic here. It’s illegal to have the gun after a few drinks, the exact time that these women are out and the most vulnerable.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-06-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You got love the logic here. It’s illegal to have the gun after a few drinks, the exact time that these women are out and the most vulnerable.
    Wrong thinking on several levels..

and I remember drinking in bars while openly armed,, and where other weapons were present..

heck,, I remember being pretty phucked up around some heavy firepower.

and it was never a problem nor an issue. nobody got shot..many had fun as I remember.
    --------------------------------------

I have also personally armed several young women met in travel..

The Social Engineering of the Disarmament Crowd has been too successful.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Best times I have had were on camping trips with good friends, beer, and shooting guns. No one got hurt.

They just want drunks to be easy targets for being rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They just want drunks to be easy targets for being rolled.
    Victim Disarmament..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom