Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - caused by vaccines?

  1. #1

    Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - caused by vaccines?

    There are some stories on the internet claiming that vaccines kill babies, labelled as the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
    Making such an assumption isn´t scientific as only a proper placebo controlled trial could expose this. For some reason the WHO advises against placebo controlled trials for vaccines, so we have to do with the available information...

    To argue this point, they say that because the US has the highest amount of vaccine doses (26) given to infants, the US has the highest infant mortality rates (IMR) of the “developed” world, while Japan without so many vaccines (12 vaccine doses) has the lowest infant mortality rates (2.8). Countries with IMRs even less than Japan are Singapore (2.3, 17 vaccines) and Sweden (2.8, 12 doses).
    In 2009, there were approximately 4.5 million births and 28,000 infant deaths in the United
    States - an IMR of 6.22 per 1000.
    Maybe the Japanese simply have a lower death rate in general because they live healthier (eating less junk food for example) or have less polution.

    In this paper the analysis is done based on the number of “vaccine dose” instead of the amount of injections. DTaP is given as a single injection but contains 3 separate vaccines (for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) which counts as 3 vaccine doses.
    See the linear regression for 34 “developed” countries presented (of which the US has the highest IMR)...

    See figure 1 - 2009 IMR and number of vaccine doses for 30 nations.


    See figure 2 -2009 Mean IMR and number of vaccine doses (five categories).


    This correlation looks convincing, but it would be much more reliable if this analysis was done over several years. I also don’t understand how the analysis for 34 countries leads to a regression graph for 30 nations.
    Because they didn´t take other years in account it could be argued that the authors of this study inentionally presented their data in this manner to “prove” their point. Of course big pharma does the same to support vaccines, but that shouldn’t be an excuse to do the same by so-called “anti-vaxxers”.

    Before the vaccine campaigns “crib deaths” happened very rarely, after vaccine programs were introduced in the 1960s they became more common and relabelled as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
    Since than new “labels” for dead babies were invented, which lowered the SIDS, but the overall infant mortality rates in the US continued to remain high.

    Gambia and Mongolia give its infants 22 vaccine doses, has a 91%–98% vaccine coverage rate, while its Infant mortality rates are 68.8 and 39.9 per 1000.
    This again looks convincing, but would be only reliable if this analysis was done over other “developing” countries (with less vaccines). Why hasn´t a similar linear regression been presented?

    Torch discovered that two-thirds of babies who died from SIDS had been vaccinated against DPT prior to death:
    6.5% died within 12 hours of vaccination;
    13% within 24 hours;
    26% within 3 days;
    37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks of vaccination.

    Walker et al. found ‘‘the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization”.

    Fine and Chen reported that babies died at a rate nearly 8 times greater than normal within 3 days after getting a DPT vaccination.

    Neil Z Miller and Gary S Goldman - Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity? (2011): https://www.nvic.org/getdoc/a8091d95...ity-study.aspx
    (archived here: http://archive.is/96Ohj)


    As you might expect this “conspiracy theory” has been completely “debunked” by all “reputable” media, the “independent” Wikipedia and the WHO.
    Maybe I’m in luck and some big pharma supporting members will not accuse me of being an “unscientific quack” but instead post some of the arguments these “reputable” sources have come up with to debunk this “convincing” paper...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-06-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    More vaccines, fewer SIDs deaths?

    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    More vaccines, fewer SIDs deaths?
    If (more) vaccines would cause the Infant Mortality Rates (IMR) to drop, we should expect that the IMR in the US would go down faster than in other “developed” countries. Because the US has more vaccine doses.
    This is clearly NOT the case.

    This graph doesn’t include Singapore and Japan with less vaccine doses and a lower IMR.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Walker et al. found ‘‘the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization”.
    Here’s the (full) report; ALEXANDER M. WALKER et al. – Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Immunization and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (1987): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00259-0017.pdf

    See the excerpts and Table 4 that includes information on the SIDS in similar studies (sadly missing from this table is the mortality after the first 28/29 days for comparison).
    the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DTP to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization (95 per cent confidence interval, 1.7 to 31). The mortality rate of non-immunized infants was 6.5 times that of immunized infants of the same age (95 per cent CI, 2.2 to 19).
    (...)

    The study population for the present report consists of all apparently healthy infants of birthweight greater than 2500 grams born in GHC hospitals from 1972 to 1983, who were subsequent users of GHC services, and for whom all medical records were retrievable in 1985 and 1986, the period during which this investigation was carried out. There were 35,581 deliveries at GHC hospitals during the period of study. An analysis of a random sample of records (see below) indicates that 75 per cent of these deliveries were of infants eligible for the present investigation. The surveyed population experience thus comprises the immunization and mortality of approximately 26,500 infants.
    (...)

    The case series consisted of all 29 SIDS deaths, so defined.
    (...)

    The timing of immunization in the population giving rise to the cases was estimated by examining 262 records of infants with birthweight >2500 grams, without medical conditions placing them at high risk for SIDS, and receiving their primary medical care at GHC during the period under review.
    (...)

    Thirty-nine of the total 43 cases identified on their death certificates as SIDS occurred in children born at GHC hospitals, during a period that encompassed 27,940.8 infant years of observation, giving an overall mortality of 1.4 cases per 1,000 infant years at risk.
    (...)

    Six of the 29 infants had not received pertussis vaccine at the time of their death (Table 1). This proportion is compared to that expected (1.56 out of 29) and further analyzed in Table 2. The relative mortality can be approximated by the cross product of Table 2, giving (6 x 27.44)/(23 x 1.56) = 4.6. The formal matched analysis yields an estimate of 6.5 fold increase in mortality of never-immunized over ever-immunized infants (95 per cent CI 2.2 and 19).
    (...)

    Four infants died within three days of DTP (three following the first immunization, one following the second) yielding an estimated age and period-adjusted relative mortality rate of 7.3 (95 per cent CI 1.7 to 31) by comparison to children immunized at least 30 days earlier. Age-adjusted mortality declined gradually over the four weeks following immunization. It should be noted that the confidence intervals for relative mortality in the fourth through 29th days following immunization extend well below one and therefore into the range of a mortality deficit. The overall mortality in the period 0 to 29 days following DTP was 2.9 times that in the period 30 or more days after immunization; the 95 per cent CI was 0.93 to 9.1.
    (...)

    Baraff, et al,6 reported five cases in the 3.5-day period 0-3 days following DTP and nine cases in the 22-day period 8-29 days following DTP. If the number of children at risk is N, then the ratio of SIDS daily mortality rates in the two periods is [5/(3.5 x N)]/[91(22 x N)] = (5/3.5)1(9/22) = 5.4.
    (...)

    TABLE 4-Case Series of SIDS Preceded by Pertussis Vaccine Relative Mortality Inferred from Ratios of Cases to Days-at-Risk
    The most interesting from Table 4 is the Relative Mortality. It´s strange that there are huge differences in the first 3 days; from 0.63 (lower than average) to 5.4 (so lower than the 7.3 found in this study).
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  6. #5
    Perhaps you should have looked on the internet for the many rebuttals that have already been published. That's what sane people do.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  7. #6
    Flashback:

    Is The Epidemic of Sudden Infant Deaths A Medically Induced 'Syndrome'?
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/epi...ced-syndrome-1
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    If (more) vaccines would cause the Infant Mortality Rates (IMR) to drop, we should expect that the IMR in the US would go down faster than in other “developed” countries. Because the US has more vaccine doses.
    This is clearly NOT the case.

    This graph doesn’t include Singapore and Japan with less vaccine doses and a lower IMR.
    So you are claiming that the US infant mortality rate isn't as low as it could be, due to vaccines... when the obvious real answer is due to many women in the US not having adequate access to health care, which is not the case in the other countries, because they all have oogity boogity public health care systems in which everyone has access to necessary health care.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Flashback:

    Is The Epidemic of Sudden Infant Deaths A Medically Induced 'Syndrome'?
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/epi...ced-syndrome-1
    There is no "SIDS epidemic". SIDS deaths have fallen considerably- not soared. Green Med Info can be entertaining but not often factual. They like to scare people.

    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-07-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    There is ni "SIDS epidemic". SIDS deaths have fallen considerably- not soared. Green Med Info can be entertaining but not often factual. They like to scare people.
    You mean like Big pHARMa, politicians and doctors / nurses do with measles?
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  12. #10
    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  13. #11
    Pro-Vaccine Doctor Now Questions Vaccines After Researching Them – “The Science on Vaccines is Settled” is Wrong

    April 27, 2019
    by Edward Morgan

    by Braxton DeGarmo – MD,

    Excerpts:

    First and foremost, everything you’ve ever heard or read stating that “the science on vaccines is settled” is wrong.

    Five years ago, I stood firmly in the pro-vaccine camp. As a physician, we were never taught specifically about vaccines, although we learned about the forms of immunity our bodies possess.

    We were told that vaccines worked, they were crucial to public health, and that we could trust the CDC, WHO, and other health agencies which had only our “best interests” at heart.

    Since retiring from practice, I’ve actually had the time to research the topic and discovered just how naive I was.

    This is just a “brief” summary of what I’ve learned. I could add pages and pages on each vaccine.



    We’ve all been told repeatedly that the measles vaccine dramatically reduced measles mortality, but as you can see from the graph, the vaccine barely made a dent in a mortality rate that had already diminished significantly due to improved sanitation, better nutrition, new standards of hygiene, and other improvements in healthcare.

    Vaccines and Autism
    [B]y 1986 a new concern [arose about] the role of the MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella) vaccine (released in 1963) in the formation of autism and autism spectrum disorders (ASD) such as Asperger’s Syndrome.

    Many believe that autism has a genetic cause.

    However, in the 1940s autism was unheard of in the U.S., which makes it unlikely to be genetic, although there could be a genetic predisposition.

    By the late 1970s (the period in which I went through medical training), the incidence had increased to 1 in 10,000. For a child born in 2018, the risk of developing an ASD is now 1 in 36.

    The incidence has grown in lock step with the rise in required vaccinations. Circumstantial? No.

    Despite the “assurances” that MMR and other vaccines do not cause autism, dozens of such studies have been published showing a direct cause.

    In fact, as of 2017, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., of the Children’s Health Defense Initiative, had identified over 240 studies linking autism to the MMR.

    The CDC itself predicts that within the next ten years the rate of ASD in the US will reach 1 in 2 children. This will dramatically affect the destiny of our society. Can you imagine the society we’re leaving to our grandchildren where half of their children have an ASD?

    Vaccine Deaths
    You might hear claims from some today that more children die from the vaccines than from the diseases the vaccines are intended to prevent.

    Is there any truth behind that statement? Let’s use measles as the example since so much hype about recent outbreaks has been in the media.

    Between January 1st and September 21st, 2018, the Pan American Health Organization reported that 6,629 cases of measles had been reported in 11 countries of North, Central, and South America.

    With these cases, there were 72 deaths reported, 62 of which were in Venezuela where socialism has decimated the economy and eliminated even the most basic medical care.

    For all of 2018, the U.S. reported 349 cases and zero deaths, which is reported as being a typical year for the U.S.

    Statistics on deaths from vaccines, however, are hard to come by. From its inception in 1986 to September 2018, the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) has had 457 deaths reported due just to the MMR.

    The federal VICP (Vaccine Injury Compensation Program), as of January 2, 2019, has had 82 claims made for death from the MMR.

    Several studies have shown that VAERS data is vastly under-reported, with a range from 1 to under 10% of all cases actually being reported by doctors since the system is purely voluntary.

    If we assume the most generous level, that 10% of all cases were reported over that 32-year period, the real number of deaths could be over 4500. That amounts to 141 deaths/per year if averaged over the 32-year span of the VAERS.

    Since these VAERS numbers are for the U.S. only, it’s easy to see why people might say that vaccines (the MMR in this specific case) are more deadly—141 deaths vs. 0 deaths.

    Currently, the CDC states that the death rate from measles is 1 in 1,000 cases.

    Based on that, we’d then have to see a jump in measles cases from 349 (2018) to 141,000 to match the estimated death rate from the MMR.

    However, the CDC’s own web page on the history of the measles states that in the decade prior to the vaccine (1963) there were typically 3-4 million cases of measles a year with 400-500 deaths.

    That works out to roughly 1.3 deaths per 10,000, not 1,000.

    But wait, go back and look at the first graph above. That graph, taken from CDC itself several years ago, shows a mortality rate of less than 1 in 100,000 at the time of the vaccine’s introduction.

    So, has the CDC’s proofreader missed that discrepancy, or is the CDC playing numbers games as part of their fear-mongering tactics to sell vaccines?

    Read the full article by Braxton DeGarmo – MD

    Visit Dr. Braxton DeGarmo’s website.

    About Dr. DeGarmo

    At Duke University I earned a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Engineering with a major in Bio-Medical Engineering and a minor in good times.

    After that came medical school at the University of Cincinnati where I got into trouble perpetually because they could read my handwriting.

    During my residency in Emergency Medicine at Madigan Army Medical Center, the Army tried to straighten me out, but I had grown up watching M.A.S.H. and its reruns. They had an uphill battle and I held the high ground.

    Ultimately, I served tours as the Chief, Emergency Medical Services at Fort Campbell, KY and as a research Flight Surgeon at Fort Rucker, AL.

    Comment on this article at VaccineImpact.com.

    Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?



    One of the biggest myths being propagated in the compliant mainstream media today is that doctors are either pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, and that the anti-vaccine doctors are all “quacks.”

    However, nothing could be further from the truth in the vaccine debate. Doctors are not unified at all on their positions regarding “the science” of vaccines, nor are they unified in the position of removing informed consent to a medical procedure like vaccines.

    The two most extreme positions are those doctors who are 100% against vaccines and do not administer them at all, and those doctors that believe that ALL vaccines are safe and effective for ALL people, ALL the time, by force if necessary.

    Very few doctors fall into either of these two extremist positions, and yet it is the extreme pro-vaccine position that is presented by the U.S. Government and mainstream media as being the dominant position of the medical field.

    In between these two extreme views, however, is where the vast majority of doctors practicing today would probably categorize their position. Many doctors who consider themselves “pro-vaccine,” for example, do not believe that every single vaccine is appropriate for every single individual.

    Many doctors recommend a “delayed” vaccine schedule for some patients, and not always the recommended one-size-fits-all CDC childhood schedule. Other doctors choose to recommend vaccines based on the actual science and merit of each vaccine, recommending some, while determining that others are not worth the risk for children, such as the suspect seasonal flu shot.

    These doctors who do not hold extreme positions would be opposed to government-mandated vaccinations and the removal of all parental exemptions.

    In this article, I am going to summarize the many doctors today who do not take the most extremist pro-vaccine position, which is probably not held by very many doctors at all, in spite of what the pharmaceutical industry, the federal government, and the mainstream media would like the public to believe.

    Leaving a lucrative career as a nephrologist (kidney doctor), Dr. Suzanne Humphries is now free to actually help cure people.

    In this autobiography she explains why good doctors are constrained within the current corrupt medical system from practicing real, ethical medicine.

    One of the sane voices when it comes to examining the science behind modern-day vaccines, no pro-vaccine extremist doctors have ever dared to debate her in public.

    https://prepareforchange.net/2019/04...tled-is-wrong/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  14. #12
    @Influenza, you appear to have "missed" the first sentence in this thread. That could be because you are only capable of grasping the meaning of short posts with a single picture?!?
    I repeat... the only way to be certain is a proper placebo controlled trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    There are some stories on the internet claiming that vaccines kill babies, labelled as the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
    Making such an assumption isn´t scientific as only a proper placebo controlled trial could expose this. For some reason the WHO advises against placebo controlled trials for vaccines, so we have to do with the available information...

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    So you are claiming that the US infant mortality rate isn't as low as it could be, due to vaccines... when the obvious real answer is due to many women in the US not having adequate access to health care, which is not the case in the other countries, because they all have oogity boogity public health care systems in which everyone has access to necessary health care.
    This could be another reason that could be added to the following sentence in the Original Post. Wouldn't it be strange that the US has the worst health care in the world with the highest costs per capita?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Maybe the Japanese simply have a lower death rate in general because they live healthier (eating less junk food for example) or have less polution.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  15. #13
    Six Month-Old Baby Dies Just Five Days after Receiving 13 Vaccines

    Imagine being emotionally blackmailed by your doctor to have your baby vaccinated with a lethal cocktail of 13 vaccines, which included two doses of the DTaP, three doses of the oral rotavirus vaccine and two doses of the polio vaccination. It sounds impossible, doesn’t it?

    However, this is exactly what happened to Alisa Neathery when she took her six month-old unvaccinated baby to the doctor for the first time.

    She told VacTruth:

    “Prior to the shots being given, when the doctor was discussing the pros of getting vaccinated with me, he explained how he was from a village in Africa. That we were lucky in America to have the opportunity to receive vaccines because where he was from, the mothers had to have like 11 kids each, since most would die off from disease because they were not as fortunate to receive vaccines like we are here in America. He really pushed them on me hard. He spent a lot of time convincing me to give Bently the vaccines, but when it was done, we never saw the doctor again.”

    According to Alisa, the doctor spent a long time deciding exactly which vaccinations Bently should receive and told Alisa that they shouldn’t give him too many. The doctor eventually decided on a total of 13 vaccinations, which Alisa now believes led to Bently’s death just five days later.

    If this were not bad enough, the hospital then decided to blame Alisa for Bently’s death and called child protective services (CPS), who immediately removed her two year-old daughter from the home and gave her to the grandmother to care for her.

    Fortunately, her daughter was returned a few months later.

    [adrotate banner=”9″]


    Dr. Offit Says Babies Can Tolorate 10,000 Vaccines In One Day
    In 2002, Dr. Paul Offit wrote a paper entitled Addressing Parents’ Concerns: Do Multiple Vaccines Overwhelm or Weaken the Infant’s Immune System? In his paper, he explained to parents that an infant can theoretically tolerate as many as 10,000 vaccinations at any one time and that a neonate could develop the capacity to respond to foreign antigens before they are even born.

    He wrote that:

    “A more practical way to determine the diversity of the immune response would be to estimate the number of vaccines to which a child could respond at one time. If we assume that 1) approximately 10 ng/mL of antibody is likely to be an effective concentration of antibody per epitope (an immunologically distinct region of a protein or polysaccharide), 2) generation of 10 ng/mL requires approximately 103 B-cells per mL,3) a single B-cell clone takes about 1 week to reach the 103 progeny B-cells required to secrete 10 ng/mL of antibody (therefore, vaccine-epitope-specific immune responses found about 1 week after immunization can be generated initially from a single B-cell clone per mL), 4) each vaccine contains approximately 100 antigens and 10 epitopes per antigen (ie, 103 epitopes), and 5) approximately 107 B cells are present per mL of circulating blood, then each infant would have the theoretical capacity to respond to about 10 000 vaccines at any one time (obtained by dividing 107 B cells per mL by 103 epitopes per vaccine).”

    And he continued by adding:

    “Of course, most vaccines contain far fewer than 100 antigens (for example, the hepatitis B, diphtheria, and tetanus vaccines each contain 1 antigen), so the estimated number of vaccines to which a child could respond is conservative. But using this estimate, we would predict that if 11 vaccines were given to infants at one time, then about 0.1% of the immune system would be ‘used up.’” [1]

    Dr. Offit used the words estimate and predict throughout his paper, which leads many to believe that this paper was based upon POSSIBLE outcomes and contained very little scientific fact.

    Sadly, it appears that Dr. Offit’s words were taken seriously by Bently’s doctor when he decided to vaccinate this previously unvaccinated baby with a total of 13 vaccinations in one day, in what can only be described as a bid to catch up.

    The vaccinations included:

    Two doses of the DTaP – diptheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine
    Hib – haemophilus influenzae type B vaccine
    IPV- inactivated polio vaccine
    Pneumococcal vaccine
    Three doses of oral rotavirus vaccine
    Bently was also given three other vaccinations, which appear to be unidentified on his vaccination card, plus the hepatitis B vaccine and oral polio vaccine.

    Little Bently died in his mother’s arms just five days later.



    Alisa told VacTruth:

    “My son Bently was almost 6 months old when I took him to the doctor for a visit and to begin his first round of vaccinations. I had decided to wait on his vaccinations until he was closer to the age when the sudden infant death (SIDS) rate lowers to begin him on the recommended vaccinations.

    That day was April 5, 2012. He did have some congestion in his lungs. The doctor stated it was a slight congestion and that everything would be just fine. He was completely healthy and above his percentile for his age.

    The doctor gave him 2 rounds of DTaP in one shot. I did not know this at the time. I didn’t find this out until after my son passed away and I went up to the doctor’s office to ask for his medical report from our visit. That particular injection was the worst for him.

    As soon as they stabbed him with the needle, he let out a giant scream. After that, he was not the same. This injection actually happened to turn into a hard red knot on his leg where they stabbed him with DTaP. Even until he was laid to rest one month later, he still has the same hard red knot. I was never asked about why it was there.”

    She continued by stating:

    “He wouldn’t let me touch his leg. He screamed and cried constantly. I knew babies were fussy after vaccines, but this was excessive. His little vein in his head would bulge out when he cried. I didn’t know what to do. I had nothing telling me this was in any way unusual.

    Within a few days he stopped making eye contact with us and he began to twitch and jerk. One side of his body began to slump slightly. If he was not being held, he would scream and cry constantly.

    On April 10, 2012, my son appeared to be exceptionally well and he and my daughter played and watched TV while I cleaned the house. Around noon, my daughter laid down for a nap. Around 2 o’clock, my son began getting very sleepy. So he and I sat in our big chair and he fell asleep on my chest.

    Two hours later, my husband came home from work and thought my son wasn’t moving. He woke me up saying the baby wasn’t breathing. All hell broke loose from that point on. Bently was pronounced dead at 5:35 pm. Five days after receiving his first and only round of vaccinations.”

    This leaves many of us to question whether Bently’s doctor acted in the best interests of his patient or whether his actions were totally irresponsible and amounted to medical negligence.



    Mother Did Not Give Her Full Informed Consent
    In recent weeks, Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic was asked by activist parental groups in Texas and California to write an opinion in support of resisting the bills calling for abolishing all exemptions to vaccinations other than medical. [2]

    In answer to their request, she wrote:

    “Medical ethics demands that vaccination should be carried out with the participant’s full and informed consent. This necessitates an objective disclosure of the known or foreseeable vaccination benefits and risks. The way in which pediatric vaccines are often promoted by various health authorities indicates that such disclosure is rarely given from the basis of best available knowledge but rather, largely unproven and/or untenable assumptions on both, vaccine safety and effectiveness.”

    Bently’s mother told VacTruth that she was never informed by her doctor exactly which vaccinations were going to be given to her son, nor was she informed of any risks associated with these vaccinations.

    She told VacTruth that:

    “The doctor asked me to bring him in each month after that April 5th visit to receive each round of shots in just a few months. He even stated that he didn’t want to give my sons little body too many. However the decision he made to give him 13 vaccines was completely excessive I believe.

    Had I of known that’s what he was doing I would have refused. However he wasn’t completely forthcoming about what he was doing that day. As I said it wasn’t until I picked up his medical record a couple weeks later that I noticed the 3 separate sheets of paper with in his file stating what shots were ordered and I noticed that on each one it said DTaP twice.”

    Many people may question the reason why Bently’s mother did not ask exactly which vaccinations her son was being given before her son was vaccinated, but she told VacTruth that she trusted her doctor and believed that he knew what he was doing.

    Sadly, Alisa is one of thousands of parents trusting their doctors every day.

    Many parents are unaware that every vaccination carries some risk of an adverse reaction and this is a fact that Dr. Tomljenovic made very clear in her letter to the members of the California Senate Committee. She wrote:

    “All drugs are associated with some risks of adverse reactions. Because vaccines represent a special category of drugs which are by and large given to healthy individuals, and for prophylaxis against diseases to which an individual may never be exposed, the margin of tolerance for side effects is very narrow (in fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concurs with this point [1]) and careful assessment of risks versus benefits essential in deciding whether one should be vaccinated or not. Removing the parental rights to exemptions to childhood vaccinations will put vulnerable but otherwise healthy individuals at risk of serious adverse reactions to vaccinations. Such an outcome should be of concern since serious adverse reactions following routine vaccinations in children, including deaths, permanent neurological damage and disabling autoimmune and/or inflammatory conditions have been clearly described in the scientific literature [2-14]. Notably, cases of seizure attacks and deaths occurring as a result of routine vaccinations have occurred even in children and individuals without any relevant prior medical history [7, 15, 16] and in some cases a direct causal link was established between vaccination and the serious adverse reactions [16].”

    In her letter, she referred to a paper written by Ken Tsumiyama et al. and stated that:

    “It is further likely that an increasing number of individuals, regardless of their genetic background, will react adversely if exposures to compounds with immune adjuvant properties exceed a certain threshold. This concept has in fact been clearly demonstrated by Tsumiyama et al. [57] who in 2009 showed that repeated immunization with antigen causes systemic autoimmunity in mice otherwise not prone to spontaneous autoimmune diseases.” [2]

    Interested by this statement, I decided to research their paper, titled Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity, and discovered that Tsumiyama et al. had concluded:

    “Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host’s immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system’s self-organized criticality.” [3]

    If they are correct, then their paper proves that Dr. Paul Offit is incorrect and that multiple vaccinations can overwhelm an infant’s immune system, causing a variety of adverse reactions and, in some cases, death.

    In further reference to their paper, Dr. Tomlejenovic stated that:

    “It is true that people are exposed constantly to infectious agent in the environment, however, there is a vast difference between natural exposure and that induced by vaccinations. The reason for this is that the immune response induced by vaccination is greatly amplified, owing to the addition of adjuvants with immune-stimulating properties.” [2] (emphasis added)

    Her words make absolute perfect sense and parents should ask themselves whether or not their children are being over-vaccinated.

    The Lasting Impact Of Bently’s Tragic Loss
    I asked Alisa how she and her family have coped with the tragedy of losing a baby at such a young age, and if she had any words that she would like to share with other families. She said:

    “I wish he were still here! It kills me daily to see my daughter play ALONE. She shouldn’t have had to go through this kind of loss, none of us should. He was such a sweetheart. He adored his sister, father and I. All of that was stolen from us the day he received all those vaccines.

    After that day, he was no longer the same. It completely ripped my entire family apart. Most of my family thought it must have been my fault because infants just don’t die like that, or so they thought.

    All his short life he had been a healthy, happy and extremely content little boy. Ahead of his percentiles and then to just die … so, to my family, it must have been my fault somehow. They did not support my husband and I. We did nothing to deserve that and it’s all because some dangerous, ignorant doctor decided to ruin our lives and steal all the joy from us by killing our son.

    I know without a doubt Bently WOULD STILL BE ALIVE if it weren’t for the vaccines and that damn doctor and the decisions he made that day. He caused my son to lose his life.

    Since that day, my grandma, my mom and my husband’s mom have all died. They went to their graves being on bad terms with my husband and me. Again, something we can never get back, and we feel it’s all due to my son’s death being ruled as unexplained.

    It was listed on his death certificate as ‘S.U.D.S. SUDDEN UNEXPLAINED UNEXPECTED DEATH SYNDROME.’ There has been no justice for my son whatsoever. We want answers, answers that we never got! All we have been left with is loss after loss after loss! That is not ok on any level! I will never vaccinate again, period! We cannot afford to lose any more.”

    Conclusion
    Deciding on whether to vaccinate your baby is never easy. In this case, Alisa decided to hold back on having her baby vaccinated until he was older. She was then emotionally blackmailed and forced into having her baby over-vaccinated with a massive cocktail of vaccines, by whom many would call an overzealous doctor.

    She was not offered any information on the vaccinations being given to her baby, she was not given any paperwork and she was not offered any advice on any possible adverse reactions.

    Alisa trusted her doctor to do the right thing and was let down in the worse possible way and believes that the doctor should be held accountable for the death of her son. She said:

    “No one was ever held accountable for my son Bently’s death. That kills me every day.”

    She is now bringing a case against her doctor.

    If you would like to help Alisa and her family to get justice, please go to Baby Bently’s Support Campaign.



    References

    http://pediatrics.aappublications.or.../124.full.html
    http://parentsandcarersagainstinjust...al-papers.html
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795160/
    https://vactruth.com/2015/04/23/baby...r-13-vaccines/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  16. #14
    Here´s the third study I post in this thread on infants dying “because” of vaccines - Mogensen et al. (2017).
    According to Peter Aaby et al.:
    All currently available evidence suggests that DTP vaccine may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria, tetanus or pertussis.
    What could account for all of the claims, backed up with scientific looking reports, that vaccines actually reduce Infant Mortality?
    One way to manipulate vaccine studies in favour of vaccines, is to not correct for Healthy User Bias (HUB).
    They don’t vaccinate severely ill children, and so the vaccinated children are healthier at the start of the study. Then when our wonderful “scientists” report that the vaccinated children are more healthy “because” of the vacccines, this is a fraud because the vaccinated group was healthier at the start of the study.

    HUB is almost certainly responsible for the amazing mortality reductions (about 50%) reported for flu vaccines.

    CDC researchers Paul Fine and Robert Chen wrote a paper on healthy user bias:
    Review of the literature on SIDS, encephalopathies, and DPT suggests that a large number of factors are associated with both a tendency to avoid or delay vaccination and an increased risk of SIDS and other serious neurologic events. That failure to control for such factors may lead to spurious negative associations between vaccination and adverse events is evident in several published investigations.
    Examination of the logic underlying this relation reveals that failure to control for such factors in analyses may mask true associations between vaccinations and certain adverse outcomes under certain conditions.
    Mogensen et al. wrote about HUB in prior studies of DTP and mortality:
    the “unvaccinated” children in these studies have usually been frail children too sick or malnourished to get vaccinated, and the studies may therefore have underestimated the negative effect of DTP.
    In the Mogensen study they corrected for the children that weren´t vaccinated at first, because they were ill. This isn´t ideal, but better than most studies.
    Since the censoring of sick children could have introduced a bias, we also conducted an intention-to-treat analysis in which the censored children were transferred to the DTP group. Hence, in this analysis we compared the mortality of the intended-DTP-vaccinated group and the not yet DTP-vaccinated group.
    Mogensen et al reported that the DTP vaccine was associated with a 5-fold or 10-fold higher mortality rate (higher for girls).
    The negative effect was particularly strong for children who had received DTP only and no OPV (HR = 10.0 (2.61–38.6)). All-cause infant mortality after 3 months of age increased after the compared with ‘DTP-unvaccinated’ was associated with a HR of 5.00 (1.53–16.3) (Table 3); the HR was 9.98 (0.81–123) for girls and 3.93 (1.01–15.3) for boys.
    If we also included vaccinations given on vaccinations- days-without-weighing in the landmark analysis, DTP (±OPV) compared with unvaccinated was associated with a HR of 3.90 (1.20– 12.3). When DTP had been given alone without OPV the HR was 10.0 (2.61–38.6) (Table 3).
    (...)

    the unvaccinated children had slightly worse nutritional status before 3 months of age than the children who were subsequently DTP vaccinated (p = 0.09) (Table 2); the unvaccinated children travelled more than the DTP vaccinated children. These biases would tend to favor rather than increase mortality in the DTP group and the estimates from the natural experiment may therefore still be conservative.


    The oral polio vaccine (OPV) reduced the higher mortality caused by the DTP vaccine for boys.
    It is plausible that the OPV reduces mortality caused by the DTP vaccine. The DTP and OPV vaccines induce opposite types of immune activation: DTP vaccine induces Th2 polarization and OPV induces Th1 polarization. Research in animals shows that Th2 polarization would be harmful and Th1 polarization is beneficial for brain development.
    In other words, this doesn’t prove that the polio vaccine reduces infant mortality without DTP vaccines.

    Surprisingly few studies have examined the impact on child survival (of introduction) of vaccines.
    According to the SAGE review the majority of studies found a negative effect of the DTP vaccine (Higgins et al., 2014).
    There is only one other study of the introduction of DTP. In rural Guinea-Bissau, DTP (±OPV) was associated with 2-fold higher mortality (Aaby et al., 2004a). All studies that documented vaccination status and followed children prospectively indicate that DTP has negative effects; a meta-analysis of the eight studies found 2-fold higher mortality for DTP-vaccinated compared with DTP-unvaccinated,mostly BCG-vaccinated controls (Aaby et al., 2016).
    (...)

    It should be of concern that the effect of routine vaccinations on all-cause mortality was not tested in randomized trials. All currently available evidence suggests that DTP vaccine may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria, tetanus or pertussis.
    Even though the SAGE review called for randomized trials of the DTP vaccine (Higgins et al., 2014); the IVIR-AC committee indicated “that it will not be possible to examine the effect of DTP in an unbiased way”: http://vaccinepapers.org/high-mortality-dtp-vaccine/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/uy6o3)


    Here´s the full scientific looking report.
    Mogensen et al. - The Introduction of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis and Oral Polio Vaccine Among Young Infants in an Urban African Community: A Natural Experiment (2017): https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ral_Experiment
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-09-2019 at 09:40 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Mogensen et al. - The Introduction of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis and Oral Polio Vaccine Among Young Infants in an Urban African Community: A Natural Experiment (2017): https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ral_Experiment
    In my last post I forgot an important piece of information from the scientific looking report.
    Since the introduction of DTP and OPV apparently was associated with increased mortality, we examined what happened to infant mortality from 3 to 12 months of age after the introduction of these vaccines. The mortality rate for all 3–11 months old children increased 2-fold (HR = 2.12 (1.07–4.19)) from 1980, before vaccinations, to 1982–1983, after the introduction of DTP and OPV (Table 4).
    In 1980, before the introduction of the vaccines, the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) for children aged 3-11 months was 4.7. The DTP and OPV vaccines were offered to children of 3 months and older in Guinea-Bissau since June 1981.

    In 1981, the IMR jumped to 7.2;
    1982 – 8.0;
    1983 – 12.1 per 1000.

    All-cause infant mortality more than doubled (2.12).
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  18. #16
    Viera Scheibner (real name - Viera Scheibnerova) has written some articles against vaccines, including on the DTP vaccines that – according to her - caused infant mortality in Japan from 1970 to 1974.
    In my opinion, the pieces by Scheibner on vaccines aren’t “scientific” enough, but for most people that would probably make them easier to read. What I find problematic is that she only points to “vaccines” as the cause, but seems to ignore the lack of proper placebo controlled trials. Because no trials with placebo for controls are done, in many cases it’s impossible to be certain that vaccines are the cause.

    After DTP vaccination was introduced to Japan routinely at 3 to 5 months of age, between 1970 and 1974 - 37 infant deaths and 57 severe adverse reactions occurred (9.5 severe reactions and 6.1 deaths per year).
    As a result, Japan first stopped DTP vaccination for 2 months in 1975, and then resumed vaccinations at an age of 2 years. From 1975 to 1980, there were only 3 deaths and 8 severe adverse reactions (1.6 severe reactions and 0.5 deaths per year).
    Japan went from 17th to first place lowest infant mortality in the world.

    Cherry et al. (1988) concluded that vaccination when the infant was older, 2 years, reduced the incidence of severe vaccine adverse events.
    Noble et al. (1987) tried to “debunk” that DTP vaccine is associated with higher infant mortality in Japan but had to admit:
    It is difficult to exclude pertussis vaccines as a causal factor even when other etiologies are suggested, particularly when the adverse events occur in close temporal association with vaccination.
    In 1988, Japanese parents could again start vaccinating their babies at 3 months of age, which caused the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) rate to more than quadrupel.
    According to professor Hiroshi Nishida the SIDS rate for babies younger than 1 year had sharply increased from 0.07% in 1980 to 0.33% in 1992.

    Noble et al. (1987) published the following graph that suggests that the higher pertussis vaccination rates from 1976 to 1979 caused a higher incidence of whooping cough. Although possibly big pharma supporting “scientists” can invent other explanations...
    It also seems difficult to explain for vaccine supporters that in 1984 with a higher vaccination rate there was more whooping cough than at the end of the 1960s in Japan!


    Because brain damage caused by vaccines were reported, in July 1975 many parents in England stopped vaccinating their children: vaccination rates fell down to 30% or even lower.
    McFarlane (1982) documented the lower mortality rates:
    The postneonatal mortality fell markedly in 1976, the year in which a sharp decline in perinatal mortality rate began. Between 1976 and 1979, however, neither the late nor the postneonatal mortality rates fell any further. Indeed, the postneonatal mortality rate increased, slightly among babies born in 1977.
    Fine and Clarkson (1982) were suprised that there wasn´t a higher incidence of whooping cough in this period of lower vaccination rates.

    When the US mandated DTP vaccination in 1978, it resulted in a three-fold increase in the incidence of whooping cough, particularly in the well-vaccinated age group of 2 to 6 months (Hutchins et al. 1988).

    When acellular vaccines were tested in the 1990s in Sweden, they expected 20 deaths but experienced 45 and also more adverse effects than anticipated (Olin et al. 1997).
    There was also an epidemic of whooping cough at about 7 months into the trial, including in children who were given 3 shots, which made them stop the trial before the planned enddate (Olin 1995).
    This suggests that the acellular pertussis vaccine causes whooping cough.

    In trials, the pertussis vaccine is regularly used to induce encephalomyelitis in lab animals (Steinman et al. 1982). Isn’t it strange that when data suggests that DTP vaccines cause babies to die, our wonderful “scientists” are able to come up with other explanations and claim that the correlation to vaccines is only “coincidental”?

    It’s sad to see that parents and other caretakers are blamed for the death of their children because of what is called the “Shaken Baby Syndrome”.

    The vast majority of published studies only report on vaccine reactions up to 48 hours, which conveniently excludes about 90% of adverse reactions to vaccination: http://www.whale.to/vaccines/scheibner1.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/6uSlp)


    Here are more articles from Scheibner: http://www.whale.to/vaccines/scheibner_a.html


    Here’s a video where Viera Scheibner gives her views on the horrors of vaccines.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    The following long story, written by Joseph Hattersley in 1993, gives some (other) possibilities (than vaccines) that could cause Infant Mortality. Some of it are examples of malnutrition...

    William Torch noted that in one survey two-thirds of 103 American children died within 3 weeks after been given the DTP (diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis) vaccine.
    See the number of infant deaths reported in VAERS, April 2019.


    Archie Kalokerinos found that the amount of infant deaths increased alarmingly after a “routine” vaccine campaign.
    Death was common if a baby was vaccinated during or soon after an illness.

    Because babies are born almost without antibodies to infectious diseases, it´s essential to breastfeed them. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) deaths are commonest in bottle-fed babies.
    Cows’ milk, besides lacking antibodies, contains several times more methionine than mother´s milk.
    Many babies are even fed “fake” formula milk, heated in a microwave. Microwaving destroys some of the nutrients and therefore is prohibited in Russia.

    Some have found excess iron in SIDS autopsies. Ferritin is an oxidant that destroys vitamins C and E.
    When Kalokerinos started his practice in an Aboriginal community infant mortality was close to 50%. By using ascorbate (a.k.a. vitamin C), infant mortality was virtually eliminated.
    Frederick R. Klenner of Reidsville, North Carolina, also virtually banished infant mortality by giving mothers 5-15 grams of ascorbic acid daily.

    Deficiency of zinc in mothers could be one reason for boys’ greater SIDS mortality than girls’; particularly for bottle-fed babies.
    Zinc supplements for the mother are advisable; especially with baby boys: https://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorb...v8-n4-p229.htm
    (alternative: http://www.whale.to/a/hattersley1993.html)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-17-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  21. #18
    Charlotte, got a combined jab for diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough and polio, along with Hib meningitis and meningitis C vaccinations on Tuesday. She died less than a week later on Monday.
    Pathologist Phillip Cox labelled the cause of death sudden infant death syndrome even though "Viral meningitis showed on Charlotte’s autopsy”.

    Less than 3 days after Vance Vernon Walker received a number of vaccines, his mother found him death.
    Two similar deaths were logged in the VAERS, but according to the Kootenai County coroner Robert West, 3 infants had died within days of vaccination, labelled as SIDS – a "diagnosis of exclusion".

    A two month old baby girl died the same day the mother took her to the hospital for her two month checkup, where she got 4 shots. That evening, after she was put in bed, her parents checked up on her 45 minutes later to discover her dead.
    After 3 weeks the coroner ruler this another case of SIDS.

    In 1985, Sabra Cline was given her first DTP shot, and over the next 48 hours suffered the symptoms: twitches, seizures, and a cool skin that was turning blue. Little Sabra was taken to the hospital where her mother was “holding her when she died".
    The mother replied to the idea that she had died from SIDS that it must have been the vaccine. The autopsy results 7 weeks later listed the cause of death as a swelling and inflammation of the brain.

    If deaths occurs shortly AFTER vaccination, it should at least be investigated whether they are related to the vaccines.
    For some reason, other possible causes are looked at, like: if the parents smoke, what position the baby sleeps in, if it's breast fed, or what kind of mattress it slept on. But for some reason vaccination is ruled out as the cause from the onset.

    More recently in India there was a drop in infant mortality rates, from 68 to 60 per 1000 “concidentally” at the same time the vaccination rates decreased, from 54% in 1999 to 47.6% in 2004.
    The Indian Express reported that:
    For the first time, India has reported IMR below 60, with the survey from Registrar General of India released recently showing 58 deaths per 1,000 live births in the country. Though the rates are still high compared to other countries, the figures have shown decline from 68/1,000 live births in 2000, and 60/1,000 live births in 2004.
    At the same time, Indian health authorities reported about the “worrying sign” that the already low immunisation rates are further declining.
    The most alarming is the case of Uttar Pradesh, which shows a fall in immunisation from 43.7 per cent in 1998-99 to 28.1 per cent in the latest data. In 1998-1999, 54 per cent of the children in the country were reported to be fully immunised. But a district household survey 2002-2004, the data for which was released last month, shows a decline in this to 47.6 per cent. In 1989-99, India had onethird of the world´s nonimmunised children.
    http://documents.vaxresearch.com/Adv...e%20(SIDS).pdf
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  22. #19
    The peak age for Sudden Infant Death Sysndrome is 2–4 months, which coincides with the introduction of 11 shots containing 16 vaccines. The CDC “noticed” that this caused concern:
    From 2 to 4 months old, babies begin their primary course of vaccinations. This is also the peak age for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). The timing of these two events has led some people to believe they might be related.
    But then the CDC claims that the scientific research showed that vaccines do not cause SIDS.

    A case study on a 3-month old baby who died suddenly immediately after the hexavalent vaccination concluded:
    This case offers a unique insight into the possible role of hexavalent vaccine in triggering a lethal outcome in a vulnerable baby.
    Another case study reported that:
    …that acute respiratory failure likely due to post hexavalent immunization-related shock was the cause of death.
    https://kellybroganmd.com/driving-ep...nt-death-sids/


    The previous article referred to the following 2 relevant studies.

    A study in the West African country of Guinea-Bissau concluded that the pentavalent vaccine was associated with higher infant mortality.

    They determined whether co-administration of pentavalent vaccine (PV) with measles vaccine (MV) and yellow fever vaccine (YF) had similar negative effects.
    This was a randomised, placebo-controlled trial in 2007-2011, in which 2331 children aged 6-23 months were given: placebo, or vaccines in different combinations that showed that the “inactivated” vaccines (DTP or pentavalent) are associated with higher infant mortality.

    Adjusted mortality rate ratio (MRR) for the group that got live and inactivated vaccines compared to the group that got live vaccines only more than tripled - 3.24 (higher for girls 3.7 than boys 2.5).
    MRR for the group that got vaccines for pentavalent, measles, and yellow fever compared to the group that got only measles, and yellow fever was almost 8 times higher 7.73 (lower for girls 4.9 than boys 8.9).

    With the conclusion:
    In line with previous studies of DTP, the present results indicate that pentavalent vaccine co-administered with MV and YF is associated with increased mortality.
    A.B. Fisker et al. – Co-administration of live measles and yellow fever vaccines and inactivated pentavalent vaccines is associated with increased mortality compared with measles and yellow fever vaccines only (2014): http://web.archive.org/web/20170222012234/https://www.ssi.dk/~/media/Publikationer/2014/AAM_Fisker_Vaccine2014.ashx


    The following study investigated the association between hexavalent vaccination and the short term risk of sudden unexpected deaths (SUD) in Italy. They did this because Germany reported a very high Standardised Mortality Ratio (SMR) of 23 after vaccination.

    As in most “developed” countries, mortality rates decreased during from 1999–2004, as part of a long term trend. 96% of the planned hexavalent vaccines reached children in the first year of life in 2004.
    To account for possibly bias because the non-vaccinated could be sicker from the onset (or other differences), they used each case as his/her own control.
    The study consisted 604 subjects whose death certificate was compatible with SUD.

    The Italian infant immunisation schedule includes:
    3 doses of vaccines against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, hepatitis B and haemophilus influenzae type b in the first year of life (at the 3rd, 5th, and 11th-12th months of age);
    The first MMR vaccination is between the 12th and 15th months.

    The age distribution of the 604 SUDs shows the strong decrease with age; the decline is particularly pronounced between the first and second vaccine dose - Fig. 3.


    They concluded:
    Four deaths occurred within two days from vaccination with the hexavalent vaccines (RR = 1.5; 95% CI 0.6 to 4.2). The RRs for the risk periods 0–7 and 0–14 were 2.0 (95% CI 1.2 to 3.5) and 1.5 (95% CI 0.9 to 2.4). The increased risk was limited to the first dose (RR = 2.2; 95% CI 1.1 to 4.4), whereas no increase was observed for the second and third doses combined.
    This looks like vaccines are especially damaging for very young children, while my impression is that health authorities advise them at a young age.

    G. Traversa et al. – Sudden Unexpected Deaths and Vaccinations during the First Two Years of Life in Italy: A Case Series Study (2011): https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0016363
    (archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20180310194653/https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016363)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-25-2019 at 10:44 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  23. #20
    I wonder if there is correlation between the creation/common use of daycare and death?

    From my point of view, having grown up before daycare, I see many parents as being completely disconnected. Discipline has been, in some cases, distorted to be some kind of abuse. Phones, internet, reality tv seem to fuel the common parent's addiction to mental anesthetization. ...and even when parents take time off, they have a convenient out as they "Must send their child to school" (aka daycare). There's more 1-2 year olds in school than ever before.

    So my suspicion is that children are less supervised in the home, with parents who would rather tend to their distractions than their children. Also, there may be something to these human industrial schools (daycare) where children are exposed to more illnesses.

    As to Singapore and Japan - I see a lot more of these masks on people in those places... Do they even need the immunizations if they're wearing masks? I wonder if they are better parents to their children, or maybe they have better "infant schools" (day care)? I mean, there could be a correlation with immunizations, but I'm more inclined to believe its parenting in general. -my unqualified opinion based on observation



    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    So you are claiming that the US infant mortality rate isn't as low as it could be, due to vaccines... when the obvious real answer is due to many women in the US not having adequate access to health care, which is not the case in the other countries, because they all have oogity boogity public health care systems in which everyone has access to necessary health care.
    http://www.drwalt.com/blog/2009/07/0...-world”/

    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/vac...cine-movement/

    That's not true. As has been pointed out numerous times there is no global standard for reporting infant mortality, so you're comparing apples and oranges.

    The U.S. ranks high on this list largely because this country numbers among those that actually measure neonatal deaths, notably in premature infant fatalities, unlike other countries that basically leave premature babies to die, notes health analyst Betsey McCaughey.
    And this next quote comes straight from the former head of the NIH, who is on good enough terms with the anti-vaxxers to be named person of the year by Age of Autism

    First, it’s shaky ground to compare U.S. infant mortality with reports from other countries. The United States counts all births as live if they show any sign of life, regardless of prematurity or size. This includes what many other countries report as stillbirths. In Austria and Germany, fetal weight must be at least 500 grams (1 pound) to count as a live birth; in other parts of Europe, such as Switzerland, the fetus must be at least 30 centimeters (12 inches) long. In Belgium and France, births at less than 26 weeks of pregnancy are registered as lifeless. And some countries don’t reliably register babies who die within the first 24 hours of birth. Thus, the United States is sure to report higher infant mortality rates. For this very reason, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, which collects the European numbers, warns of head-to-head comparisons by country.

    Infant mortality in developed countries is not about healthy babies dying of treatable conditions as in the past. Most of the infants we lose today are born critically ill, and 40 percent die within the first day of life. The major causes are low birth weight and prematurity, and congenital malformations. As Nicholas Eberstadt, a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, points out, Norway, which has one of the lowest infant mortality rates, shows no better infant survival than the United States when you factor in weight at birth.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

    And this next quote comes straight from the former head of the NIH, who is on good enough terms with the anti-vaxxers to be named person of the year by Age of Autism
    Wild thought alert - I wonder if there is any correlation with TV "consumption" and autism? Crazy idea here, but what if sitting and watching TV, or playing with an iphone, caused the brain to release some kind of chemical allowing people to focus their attention. I have ZERO evidence of such - just thinking out loud... If there was such a physical reaction to tv, or things that cause intense focus, what if a pregnant woman spent her time in such a state? Might that have an impact on the developing child? No clue really, but there is definitely a disproportionate rate of autism in the US, even with that of Canada and Mexico.

    Not the best chart but: https://www.focusforhealth.org/autis...veloped-world/




    So... If not vaccinations, what is the cause? Does everyone agree there is a problem?

    I think the anti-vaxxer movement is indicative of reactions to government and big pharma collusion. Regardless of its accuracy, I cant help but empathize with people. The government and its special interests have shown that they care very little for human life, and will try to use their monopoly on force to serve their own interests over that of the public.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I think the anti-vaxxer movement is indicative of reactions to government and big pharma collusion. Regardless of its accuracy, I cant help but empathize with people. The government and its special interests have shown that they care very little for human life, and will try to use their monopoly on force to serve their own interests over that of the public.
    One of my problems with medical "science" is that much information is kept secret. It's an open secret that the results of many medical trials are never published. As a result of only publishing the "positive" results the "proof" of the efficacy of the big pharma is very weak.
    Then there is the problem that as a rule the vaccine trials aren't performed with placebo for controls. And if they are the results are kept secret...
    Because not having the information (also because I can't/won't the extraordinary high prices to read some of these "scientific" papers), I have to make guesses.

    One problem with "anti-vaxxers" is that most of them don't even try to read the "scientific" papers, so basically don't know what they're talking about


    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    So... If not vaccinations, what is the cause? Does everyone agree there is a problem?
    There is something very wrong, and as far as I can tell vaccines are part of the problem.

    I like to stress that I’m not sure that the amount of vaccines is THE cause that the USA has relatively high infant mortality rates. It looks to me that high SIDS rates are more associated with vaccines at a young age (than the amount of vaccines).
    Japan’s SIDS rates dropped after they stopped vaccinating infants younger than 2 years...

    Maybe the high infant mortality rates, show that the US has the worst government of the “developed” world?!?
    Including health authorities of course...


    According to the WHO, more than a quarter of the US population suffers from mental health disorders (that’s the highest in a group of 14 countries).


    According to the following, Australia, Iran and Afghanistan have even more mental health and substance abuse problems than the USA: https://ourworldindata.org/mental-health


    And the US has by far the highest incarceration rates in the world: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ion-in-the-USA



    Just for the record, I don’t think that Americans are the most criminal or insane in the world.
    I think this is the result of a totalitarian sort of “democracy” (a mediacrazy)...
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  27. #24
    Is there a study on SID that compares non vaxed against vaxed infants?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. 4 Month-Old Infant From Tennessee Passed Away After Given 7 Vaccines
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 02:07 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2015, 01:02 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2015, 12:45 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 12:40 AM
  5. New Study Finds Direct Link Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality
    By Anti Federalist in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •