Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Edit] Ron Paul Says Tulsi Gabbard is the best Democrat POTUS candidate - WOW !

[Edit] Ron Paul Says Tulsi Gabbard is the best Democrat POTUS candidate - WOW !

This is why I really like Ron Paul he is looking at what will have the biggest impact on America despite political differences.
    Unlike many people Ron is not so tribal in his support.

Go to 19:30 if you want to hear just that part.

As I said early here on RPF; Trump is trying to do some good things, but he is just so divisive and toxic for half the country.
    Don't get me wrong, somebody like Harris would be just as bad for the other side.
    A Gabbard/Yang ticket could begin to heal some wounds, not all but some.

Sadly she will most likely never make it past Super Tuesday next year.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry to nitpick. He didn't endorse her he said that she is by far the best candidate for the Democratic ticket. I agree, she is the best of those clowns.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-03-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Fake News, that is not an endorsement. He just said she was the best on the Democrat ticket.

Sorry, I meant to edit but I reposted.

We'll find out in due time who will Ron Paul endorse. But RP is much more principled than Hillary funding NY Democrat turned "conservative" who is busy putting top funder Adelson's policies before America's these days.

GOP-MAGA/Jarvanka wing has gone too far in the ZOA Firster neoconservatives/Adelson/Bolton/Alex Acosta camp. There were increasing signs that GOP-neocon wing's days were numbered.

Related

Tulsi Gabbard Town Hall Live Sunday 8:30PM EST "End Regime Change Wars"

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says Trump is "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in tweet

Tulsi Gabbard: The United States needs to stay out of Venezuela

Can somebody change this thread title?

He didn't endorse her.

ETA: -rep for the false thread title, and for putting that clickbait "WOW!" at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Can somebody change this thread title?

He didn't endorse her.

ETA: -rep for the false thread title, and for putting that clickbait "WOW!" at the end.
    Do you expect any less from his signature?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Do you expect any less from his signature?
    You know the quote is from Goebbels criticizing the western alliance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron said she was the best on the Democratic ticket. That's not an endorsement.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Ron said she was the best on the Democratic ticket. That's not an endorsement.
    Yep. But he also said that he would not agree much with her very liberal economics.

Good catch, You just took the "spin" out of the "Wow."

Tulsi Gabbard is awful. Yang too. I’d sooner vote to keep Trump in office just so he can continue to $#@!post from the Oval Office.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard is awful. Yang too. I’d sooner vote to keep Trump in office just so he can continue to $#@!post from the Oval Office.
    That's the spirit! Trump 2020

Ron doesn't endorse non-liberty people. He will never endorse Gabbard, but he will endorse positions she takes when she SAYS the right thing (anti-war). Of course, saying you are anti-war is very different from voting twice for AUMF, voting to send weapons to jihadis to destroy Syria, voting to keep and grow NATO.

Trump said plenty of good things on the campaign, and Ron endorsed those good things. But he did not endorse Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That's the spirit! Trump 2020
    My slogan might be: Trump 2020. Because $#@! it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump 2020, because $#@! you thats why
    2016 onward, it seems that is the attitude, no matter who someone is voting for.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me tell you who will be he best Dem candidate . None . Ever . And I will point out that tulsi actually lies more than the others who are more openly embracing towards communism .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-03-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes Trump wasn't a politician but lets face it, the man is an empty vessel. His answers to questions are always one dimensional. You can tell that he only thinks one step ahead. Yang is on a whole different level. Give the man a chance, he will produce way more than lols for the country
    I rather like that Trump is making a mockery of the Presidential position, its why I support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Tulsi and Yang will unimprove your lot a lot, Trump is improving your lot even if just by a little bit.
    Trump's foreign policy is something that really bothers me, he could give me a million dollars tomorrow and I would still vote a better anti war candidate. Had he delivered the foreign policy he campaign on, I would vote for him in the next election.

Trump's foreign policy is something that really bothers me, he could give me a million dollars tomorrow and I would still vote a better anti war candidate. Had he delivered the foreign policy he campaign on, I would vote for him in the next election.
    Tulsi is more pro-war than Trump and I'm sure Yang is too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Tulsi is more pro-war than Trump and I'm sure Yang is too.
    That is impossible, regardless I still wanna see it for myself

That is impossible, regardless I still wanna see it for myself
    She helped bully Trump into delaying the Syria pullout.
    We don't need to see any more.
    I also note that you are willing to destroy MY country in order to stop the wars, that's convenient for you because you are a foreigner with someplace else you can go and you are a communist who doesn't mind communism taking over the world but I decline to let you, I would vote for Attila the Hun who promised to nuke the entire world before I would vote for someone who will destroy MY home country and destroy the last culture on earth that remembers what liberty is supposed to be even if it doesn't live up to it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She helped bully Trump into delaying the Syria pullout.
    We don't need to see any more.
    I also note that you are willing to destroy MY country in order to stop the wars, that's convenient for you because you are a foreigner with someplace else you can go and you are a communist who doesn't mind communism taking over the world but I decline to let you, I would vote for Attila the Hun who promised to nuke the entire world before I would vote for someone who will destroy MY home country and destroy the last culture on earth that remembers what liberty is supposed to be even if it doesn't live up to it.
    Get that nonsense outta here, Trump is the commander in chief, if he wanted to pull our troops out of Syria, he doesn't need the permission of any god damn reps to do so. He is still in Syria because he is a neocon working for the interests of the Israelis and not the Americans.

If "destroying" the US is the ONLY way to prevent it from destroying and killing other people, then that is a sword I am willing fall on

Get that nonsense outta here, Trump is the commander in chief, if he wanted to pull our troops out of Syria, he doesn't need the permission of any god damn reps to do so. He is still in Syria because he is a neocon working for the interests of the Israelis and not the Americans.
    He can be impeached and he can be killed, he must manage his political alliances carefully.
    But you are distracting from the point (probably on purpose), Trump made a public push to leave Syria and Tulsi publicly opposed him.

If "destroying" the US is the ONLY way to prevent it from destroying and killing other people, then that is a sword I am willing fall on
    There will be plenty of other countries ready, willing and able to step into the place of the US as the global tyrant but there are none that will replace it as the repository of the coals of liberty, you would doom the world and accomplish nothing.

And even if you were right then you have no business staying here, you are an enemy and should be ejected.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He can be impeached and he can be killed, he must manage his political alliances carefully.
    But you are distracting from the point (probably on purpose), Trump made a public push to leave Syria and Tulsi publicly opposed him.

There will be plenty of other countries ready, willing and able to step into the place of the US as the global tyrant but there are none that will replace it as the repository of the coals of liberty, you would doom the world and accomplish nothing.

And even if you were right then you have no business staying here, you are an enemy and should be ejected.
    Tulsi also opposed his attack on Venezuela and Yemen but those ones have absolutely no impact on him. Get that rubbish logic outta here

You say that other countries would take the US's place? well, we will cross that bridge when we get there. The problem right now is the US military aggression, you work on this and not some unforeseen US clone.

Tulsi also opposed his attack on Venezuela and Yemen but those ones have absolutely no impact on him. Get that rubbish logic outta here

You say that other countries would take the US's place? well, we will cross that bridge when we get there. The problem right now is the US military aggression, you work on this and not some unforeseen US clone.
    You don't do it in a manner that will destroy the US, why is destroying the US somehow more acceptable than the destruction of other countries? "White man evil"?
    The clones of the US are not unforeseen they are as certain as the night follows the day.

You are recommending burning down the house to get rid of a burglar.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The only way a Democrat is going to shrink the size and scope of our government is if they are a classical liberal but those don't seem to exist anymore.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    ... the debt clock has slowed to almost nothing.
    That's clearly not the debt clock. Replace the battery and don't forget daylight savings time.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's clearly not the debt clock. Replace the battery and don't forget daylight savings time.
    I check it every morning. I have a real time debt clock widget installed in one of my websites. Before this last budget was passed it actually came to a complete stop. I have a commodity widget also and Silver is up 2.46% so far this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I check it every morning. I have a real time debt clock widget installed in one of my websites. Before this last budget was passed it actually came to a complete stop. I have a commodity widget also and Silver is up 2.46% so far this morning.
    Crappy widget. Before the last budget was passed there was a partial shutdown, and still the interest was running up the debt.

The thing is running at, like, $50,000 a second. That's almost nothing? That's faster than ever before. That may be faster than ever before even if you adjust for inflation.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast