Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 167

Thread: Ilhan Omar at Black Lives Matters rally: “This is not going to be the country of white people"

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

    blargh.... Trump...blargh...... Trump. ......Trump.....blargh.
    I don't believe this thread is about Trump. I believe it is about cultural ethnic war. Specifically those expressed by Ilhan and those of her ilk. Trump doesn't need to be brought into every thread.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't believe this thread is about Trump. I believe it is about cultural ethnic war. Specifically those expressed by Ilhan and those of her ilk. Trump doesn't need to be brought into every thread.
    This thread is about the perceived threat to our freedoms from illegal immigration. If the person in this country that is leading the charge against illegal immigration is also actively undermining those very same freedoms than discussion of what he is doing is relevant whether you have the political courage to admit that or not. Again, Tucker Carlson was complicit in calls for martial law in the United States in the name of fighting illegal immigration. SMH! You can't have it both ways. You can't say "Worry about illegal immigration to protect our freedoms" while turning a blind eye to assaults on our freedoms in the name of fighting illegal immigration. And again, as I have pointed out, there are steps that can be taken to actually deal with the masses of migrants coming from central America without undermining freedoms in the United States.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I think that some of you get caught up in the academics of what was said, while ignoring the overall context of the environment in which it was said. It isn't a matter of whether the U.S. is, was, or was supposed to be a country of white people. If Ilhan Omar's statement was analyzed within a vacuum it could be deemed a fair statement, but the fact is that she makes such a statement while surfing upon a growing tide of overt, anti-white racism while the perpetrators of this racism feign commitment to opposing bigotry. I don't foresee a bona fide "race war" in the future, but we are already engaged in a cold demographics war, which is openly acknowledged and celebrated by the left.
    For me, whether or not Ilhan Omar was being racist is irrelevant. I accept that Osama Bin Laden hated the United States (I still think he was a CIA patsy but he might have been an unwitting one), but that doesn't mean I think that his pronouncements of hatred for the United States justified and otherwise unjustifiable GWOT that made America less safe. So far the GWOI hasn't slowed the pace of illegal immigration and may have accelerated it especially when seen in terms of the foreign policy of the very people pushing it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I think that some of you get caught up in the academics of what was said, while ignoring the overall context of the environment in which it was said. It isn't a matter of whether the U.S. is, was, or was supposed to be a country of white people. If Ilhan Omar's statement was analyzed within a vacuum it could be deemed a fair statement, but the fact is that she makes such a statement while surfing upon a growing tide of overt, anti-white racism while the perpetrators of this racism feign commitment to opposing bigotry. I don't foresee a bona fide "race war" in the future, but we are already engaged in a cold demographics war, which is openly acknowledged and celebrated by the left.
    I agree. A "cold demographics war" is a good way to put it in context. The end result being the nullification of the Constitution on the grounds of racism. It "traumatizes African Americans and Native Americans." "It doesn't reflect current American values of diversity." "Hey, hey, yo, yo, the Constitution has got to go!"

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't believe this thread is about Trump. I believe it is about cultural ethnic war. Specifically those expressed by Ilhan and those of her ilk. Trump doesn't need to be brought into every thread.
    This is all about the lack of education about World war 2. People get told that the germans weren't systematically taken over by the natzis, that it was democracy. That they didn't take the guns and get rid of all the people who were against the natzi agenda. That they didn't install facism by promoting racial public policy and attacking individualism. They want to believe that all white people want is genocide. Its not the white nationalists or natzis wanting to take the guns, this time the natzis are the democrats. This is probably even being pushed by foreign countries who are trying to regime change the United States because blowback.

  8. #36
    And it would be perfectly acceptable, and praised, for Omar to move to Japan, and push to fundamentally change Japan. To destroy the history of Japan, and to tear down statues and monuments.

    “This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics,” Omar said. “This is not going to be the country of Japanese people.”

    “This is not going to be the country of the few,” Omar said. “This is the country of the many.”

    “This is the country that was founded on the history of murder and oppression by warlords and Emperors, on the backs of slaves and lower classes,” Omar said.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-02-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This thread is about the perceived threat to our freedoms from illegal immigration. If the person in this country that is leading the charge against illegal immigration is also actively undermining those very same freedoms than discussion of what he is doing is relevant whether you have the political courage to admit that or not. Again, Tucker Carlson was complicit in calls for martial law in the United States in the name of fighting illegal immigration. SMH! You can't have it both ways. You can't say "Worry about illegal immigration to protect our freedoms" while turning a blind eye to assaults on our freedoms in the name of fighting illegal immigration. And again, as I have pointed out, there are steps that can be taken to actually deal with the masses of migrants coming from central America without undermining freedoms in the United States.
    And yet you just HAD to throw in Trumps stance regarding gun rights because...illegal immigration? Or T.D.S.? I'm guessing the latter. The issue here is that the left won't allow for the necessary change in illegal immigration law, period, and most the right won't push for it for fear of being deemed racists if they are in a racially diverse district. There will be NO change regarding it. Neither the left or right will strip automatic citizenship rights from infants born to foreign nationals on our soil. That is the singular reason most come. Once that infant becomes a U.S. citizen and the parents legal guardians of a U.S. citizen then the welfare wagon swings open it's doors. Zippy can push all his "illegal immigrants don't get welfare" all he wants. But, by association they certainly do. And so they will come. Their children will vote for those that demand more and more welfare and unfettered access.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The Democrats major plank is white guilt and white hate. The whole thing is part of their initiative to take away guns. This is what triggered the Trump campaign to win. The people who don't understand this still don't know why Trump won. The people who do understand this are campaigning like Ihan Omar
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And yet you just HAD to throw in Trumps stance regarding gun rights because...illegal immigration?
    I threw in Trumps stance on guns because @nikcers claimed the democrats wanted more illegal immigration so that they could take away guns. In other words your side brings up the gun rights issue, but you were too busy attacking me falsely to notice. The OP by @AntiFederalist is all about "The dems want illegal immigration so they can take away our freedoms." Trump is steadily taking away those same freedoms, sometimes in the name of fighting illegal immigration.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I threw in Trumps stance on guns because @nikcers claimed the democrats wanted more illegal immigration so that they could take away guns. In other words your side brings up the gun rights issue, but you were too busy attacking me falsely to notice. The OP by @AntiFederalist is all about "The dems want illegal immigration so they can take away our freedoms." Trump is steadily taking away those same freedoms, sometimes in the name of fighting illegal immigration.
    I don't believe he specifically pointed out Democrats. He said "open border folks." That would include open border libertarians such as yourself.

    And you still haven't attempted to "change his mind" with any type of rationale. Just Orange Man Bad regurgitation.

    So how about it? How about specifically addressing his question?

    C'mon open border folks...change my mind...convince me I'm all wrong about this, that what I really need is a couple million more just like her, and we'll all end up with more freedom and less government whilst holding hands and singing Kum-By-Ya.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 05-02-2019 at 12:00 PM.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Right. Trump will save us from the liberals trying to take away are guns by taking away are guns first.

    So support Trump...don't support Trump. But Trump doesn't really support gun rights.
    They are installing xenophobia into the population in order to limit acceptable speech. Once they can control speech then there will be no defense of the second amendment. Trump is worlds better in regards to speech, it almost cancels out his stances on gun control because he opened up peoples eyes to the attack on it.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't believe he specifically pointed out Democrats. He said "open border folks." That would include open border libertarians such as yourself.

    And you still haven't attempted to "change his mind" with any type of rational. Just Orange man bad.
    So the definition of open borders is supporting Ron Paul's position on borders that we shouldn't have a wall, we should end birthright citizenship, we should be against martial law on the border, etc? I go further than Ron Paul by saying that we should help Mexico defend its southern border as that can be done without martial law inside the United States. Ron Paul and I also oppose face scanning cameras. But I don't expect you, of all people, to be honest about that. And I didn't say anything about attempting to "change anyone's mind." Stubborn people tend to be stubborn. I pointed out indisputable facts that you have yet to attempt to dispute. All of the POTUS "war on X" tend to create more of X. Trump's "war on illegal immigration" is no different. It has tended to created more illegal immigration. I have explained to anyone with reasonable intelligence why the wall can't stop asylum seekers because border patrol agents just bring them on across the border. So we need to extend the border wall because......?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They are installing xenophobia into the population in order to limit acceptable speech. Once they can control speech then there will be no defense of the second amendment. Trump is worlds better in regards to speech, it almost cancels out his stances on gun control because he opened up peoples eyes to the attack on it.
    LOL. Ummmm.....last time I checked people here were still in denial about Trump's bumpfire stock ban.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post


    Black Lives Matter and other anti-Trump groups held a rally on the grounds of the Capitol on Tuesday to call for President Donald Trump to be censured ...
    EM.

    One minor correction, there are probably many BLM supporters who are pro-Trump. Some folks are falling for fakenews media narrative that Trump is some symbol of 'white identity'. He's more pro white-black racial diversity than some Democrats. He publicly supports black-white race mixing, inter-racial romances and says US needs more people.



    Kim Kardashian vocal and active in the Black Lives Matter movement, writing this essay on her website.






    Van Jones was a guest speaker at Trump team managed CPAC 2019 (while Tucker, Coulter, Loomer were banned)





    Won't be too surprised to see Ilhan Omar speaking at a near future CPAC 2021 or CPAC 2024 convention.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Johnson declared a war on poverty....we got more poverty.

    Nixon declared a war on drugs....we got more drugs.

    Bush declared a war terrorism...we got more terrorism.

    Obama declared a war against instability in Africa...we got more instability in Africa.

    Trump declared a war on illegal immigration...we got more illegal immigration.

    Enough said.

    Oh...but he arrested Julian Assange, became the first president ever to ban a gun accessory by executive order (bumpfire stocks) and installed face scanning cameras at airports (to stop illegal immigration of course) so it's all good right?

    /Edit

    Mass migration from central America is caused by U.S. destabilization of central American governments like what Trump is doing right fvcking now in Venezuela. So if you don't want mass migration to the U.S. ......

    And the border wall does nothing to stop asylum seekers because, as Trump well knows, all they have to do under current law is get their foot on U.S. soil and the "Mexico" side of the wall is still U.S. soil. A wall to stop central American migrants would need to be built on Mexico's southern border.
    These are all valid points, based on the assumption that what Trump is doing is making the problem worse.

    But what I am hearing now, especially from the Bolshevik/Jacobinite left, is that this is NOT a problem, that millions and millions people flooding in and with a mindset that this is no longer going to be a "country for white people", is a GOOD thing, and must encouraged and expanded and applauded.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They are installing xenophobia into the population in order to limit acceptable speech. Once they can control speech then there will be no defense of the second amendment. Trump is worlds better in regards to speech, it almost cancels out his stances on gun control because he opened up peoples eyes to the attack on it.
    President Trump Announces Decision To Withdraw U.S. From Arms Trade Treaty In NRA Speech | TIME


  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Ummmm.....last time I checked people here were still in denial about Trump's bumpfire stock ban.
    I was talking about speech. Speech is first for a reason. Every military in the world is rushing to take over the internet because this is how people talk to eachother now and they want to control speech. The left want to push this words matter agenda which is just a thinly veiled attack on speech, and it has nothing to do with racism other than the fact that they are trying to use a bunch of peoples racism in order to limit acceptable speech so they can take it away from us. Trumps 2016 campaign against the "words matter" police was important, probably as important as Ron's 2012 campaign against the governments attack on privacy. This has nothing to do with partisanship for me. You can look at my posts, I am not the biggest Trump supporter, I also have criticized him probably more than anyone on this forum.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So the definition of open borders is supporting Ron Paul's position on borders that we shouldn't have a wall, we should end birthright citizenship, we should be against martial law on the border, etc? I go further than Ron Paul by saying that we should help Mexico defend its southern border as that can be done without martial law inside the United States. Ron Paul and I also oppose face scanning cameras. But I don't expect you, of all people, to be honest about that. And I didn't say anything about attempting to "change anyone's mind." Stubborn people tend to be stubborn. I pointed out indisputable facts that you have yet to attempt to dispute. All of the POTUS "war on X" tend to create more of X. Trump's "war on illegal immigration" is no different. It has tended to created more illegal immigration. I have explained to anyone with reasonable intelligence why the wall can't stop asylum seekers because border patrol agents just bring them on across the border. So we need to extend the border wall because......?
    And like a good lawyer you say much without specifically answering the question. Kudos. Your training has served you well.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    That is a really weird assumption.
    Why? It is an exact quote of what she said.

    Does the fact that so far in its history the USA has not been the country of black people or any other nonwhites mean that it was not a place for them?
    To hear the various and sundry colored peoples talk about it, life was a living hell of racist and sexist exploitation and death.

    It seems like you just insist on framing everything around this imaginary race battle, where if whites aren't supreme then that means they're being displaced, and if they're being displaced then that means they're victims of a white genocide, and if there's a white genocide then that means somebody is going to kill you, so you have to kill them first. Or something.
    I did not say this.

    I did not bring it up first.

    That being said, your response is "ignore it" and move along.

    Not very convincing, but I suppose it will work for most people.

    I don't know if you've always been obsessed over this kind of ridiculousness. But if so, then you used to keep it much better hidden.
    I don't consider it ridiculous when a foreign born member of congress tells me I will no longer be welcome in the home and nation that my family worked and built and bled and died for over 300 years.

    I know to any world weary, cosmopolitan ana-cap or suicidal Christian, that sacrifice is meaningless and the concern "ridiculous".

    But it is not to me.

    And no, I've kept nothing "hidden", I have stated many times that prior to doing my level best in the "freedom movement" for ten years, I was a pretty run of the mill "Pat Buchanan" type of paleo-conservative.

    I know that is now considered vile hateful racist $#@!lordism, but I do not care.

    I don't support Omar's political agenda. But I don't want to have a country be "the country for white people" either. Frankly, I don't see assigning people to racial categories as any of the government's business, and historically, whenever governments have done that, nothing good has come of it.
    So, which is it?

    Be concerned that government, or least people in it, are placing me, slowly, into a category of untermensch?

    Or pay it no mind?

    You're not convincing me.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    President Trump Announces Decision To Withdraw U.S. From Arms Trade Treaty In NRA Speech | TIME

    That's nice. So U.S. companies will be able to sell small arms to foreign countries once Trump makes good on his 2002 promise for a renewed assault weapons ban.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And like a good lawyer you say much without specifically answering the question. Kudos. Your training has served you well.
    LOL i thought its funny the way he talked out of both sides of his mouth. I would love for him to go on.. (claiming that the United States should protect other countries borders as a limited government position)

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I was talking about speech. Speech is first for a reason. Every military in the world is rushing to take over the internet because this is how people talk to eachother now and they want to control speech. The left want to push this words matter agenda which is just a thinly veiled attack on speech, and it has nothing to do with racism other than the fact that they are trying to use a bunch of peoples racism in order to limit acceptable speech so they can take it away from us. Trumps 2016 campaign against the "words matter" police was important, probably as important as Ron's 2012 campaign against the governments attack on privacy. This has nothing to do with partisanship for me. You can look at my posts, I am not the biggest Trump supporter, I also have criticized him probably more than anyone on this forum.
    Oh there is some good that Trump does. Negotiating with North Korea for example. But my point on the particular issue of guns is that he's making it easier to ban guns because he's going along with the agenda. It's like Clinton pushing through NAFTA or the Clinton/Gingrich crime bill. Don't forget that it was politically incorrect Ronald Reagan who pushed through the machine gun ban. There are some things Reagan did that were good but he was horrible on guns and yet people gave him a pass because they wrongly assumed based on his phony rhetoric that he was pro second amendment.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL i thought its funny the way he talked out of both sides of his mouth. I would love for him to go on.. (claiming that the United States should protect other countries borders as a limited government position)
    So you would rather there be martial law in the United States than in Mexico? Seriously? Sad day at RPF.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why? It is an exact quote of what she said.
    The assumption (the one that you explicitly said you were assuming) was neither a quote of what she said, nor a reasonable conclusion to draw from what she said.

    You did quote her though. So why not just take her quote at face value, rather than twisting it into something she didn't say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, which is it?

    Be concerned that government, or least people in it, are placing me, slowly, into a category of untermensch?

    Or pay it no mind?
    This is the problem with your outlook. The choices you see are either that you must belong to a race that occupies a position of supremacy, or else you're being relegated to a second-class status. And if someone else who doesn't belong to your supreme race refuses to acknowledge your supremacy over them, you play the victim card.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 05-02-2019 at 12:34 PM.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL i thought its funny the way he talked out of both sides of his mouth. I would love for him to go on.. (claiming that the United States should protect other countries borders as a limited government position)
    It's wrong for others to disagree with a Ron Paul position. Not him. Get it? Got it? Good!

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Others can say what they want about the beauty of diversity. But, you (AF), are not wrong. There is certainly a movement afoot to completely remove white men and their achievements relegating them to the dustbin of history. Already, as predicted, the cultural Marxists have moved from demanding the removal of Civil War Memorials to removing Thomas Jefferson and George Washington from the public view. The next step, of course, will be the removal of the Constitution as a racist document and, thus, the end of this Republic. THAT is the end goal.
    That is exactly where I see all this heading.

    Now, sadly, all this thread did was generate a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing, and chants of "Orange Man Bad".

    Maybe I can re-direct things, since whatever Trump is or is not doing, whether I'm a racist $#@!lord or not, has nothing at all to do my question in the OP.

    How is the cause of limited government, individual liberty and property rights (all now currently being denounced as racist ideas) served by importing a million more Ilhan Omar's?

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And like a good lawyer you say much without specifically answering the question. Kudos. Your training has served you well.
    When did you stop beating your wife and raping your sister? I ask you that since you seem to be such a fan of people answering questions even if the questions themselves are misleading or dishonest. I am no more open border than Ron Paul. If you were honest you would admit that. But you are not.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So you would rather there be martial law in the United States than in Mexico? Seriously? Sad day at RPF.
    No i will not accept nation building because you are threatening martial law with me if I don't accept it.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    When did you stop beating your wife and raping your sister? I ask you that since you seem to be such a fan of people answering questions even if the questions themselves are misleading or dishonest. I am no more open border than Ron Paul. If you were honest you would admit that. But you are not.
    Still not capable of answering the OP's question, eh?

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That is exactly where I see all this heading.

    Now, sadly, all this thread did was generate a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing, and chants of "Orange Man Bad".

    Maybe I can re-direct things, since whatever Trump is or is not doing, whether I'm a racist $#@!lord or not, has nothing at all to do my question in the OP.

    How is the cause of limited government, individual liberty and property rights (all now currently being denounced as racist ideas) served by importing a million more Ilhan Omar's?
    What specifically do you propose to do to prevent importing a million more Ilhan Omars? Specifics. Enough with the "I'm just against it" bvllshyt. Do you want a wall? Do you want martial law? Are you for face scanning cameras? If you are against all of those things, as I am, then great! The specifics I support are 1) ending the foreign interventions that are destabilizing populations and causing migrations in the first place 2) ending birthright citizenship 3) processing central American migrants before they get close to the U.S. / Mexico border since, under current law, once they get to American soil they get let in anyway, wall or no wall 4) removing the jurisdiction of federal judges to hear positive rights cases for illegal immigrants like welfare or in state tuition. There might be some other ideas I could get on board with. But because I take martial law of the table and think the wall is stupid under current laws that makes me "open borders."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No i will not accept nation building because you are threatening martial law with me if I don't accept it.
    I'm not the one threatening martial law. That would be Tucker Carlson's guests. And we already have martial law. I don't see you doing anything other than pushing to accept more of it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Rep. Ilhan Omar vs. Elliott Abrams
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM
  2. With NAACP Speech, Hillary Goes Full “Black Lives Matter, White Lives Don’t”
    By adissa in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 04:03 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2016, 12:21 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 02:28 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •