Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After Mass Beheadings, Can Trump Still Claim 'Shared Values' With Saudis?

Question After Mass Beheadings, Can Trump Still Claim 'Shared Values' With Saudis?

Written by Daniel McAdams
    Monday April 29, 2019

Saudi Arabia recently executed 37, most of them Shiites, for, among other minor crimes participating in a political protest. At least two victims were under 18 at the time of their "crimes." President Trump has spoken of our "shared values" with the Saudis. Is this what he means? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for posting this RonZeplin. If Joe Blow on the street never hears anything about this savagery then in the political scheme of things, it's not going to matter. With the media silent, nobody but the awoke will know. I think a better question that we should be asking is, what should this tell us about Trump's values?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Exclamation Treason is popular with the D&R party

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Thanks for posting this RonZeplin. If Joe Blow on the street never hears anything about this savagery then in the political scheme of things, it's not going to matter. With the media silent, nobody but the awoke will know. I think a better question that we should be asking is, what should this tell us about Trump's values?
    New York Values = Saudi Wahhabi Values = In it for the Benjamin's Baby

Chuckie Schumer, Ruby Giuliani, Bernie Sanders and most of the Fox News Team/MSM have them too.

New York Wahhabi Values, in it for the Benjamin's Baby.

Should we expect mass beheadings in US? Or just electric chairs?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    New York Values = Saudi Wahhabi Values = In it for the Benjamin's Baby

Chuckie Schumer, Ruby Giuliani, Bernie Sanders and most of the Fox News Team/MSM have them too.

New York Wahhabi Values, in it for the Benjamin's Baby.

Yes, this definitely plus an almost religious obsession with capturing world resources. The neocons are on the march.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Are you kidding?

Mass beheadings are precisely the kinds of things Trump admires most about the Saudi regime.

This is the same Trump who has given the highest praise to the rulers of the Philippines and Singapore for their punishing illegal drug users with death; who gleefully congratulated Turkey's president Erdogan after a national referendum eroded their separation of powers, granting him greater ability to fight the war on terror and war against Syria without the kinds of constitutional constraints Trump laments having to deal with here; who wonders aloud how he could follow the lead of China's president Xi in removing term limits to be president for life; who admires Putin as a "very strong leader" with "very strong control over his country;" and who similarly says of North Korea's Kim Jong Un, “He is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head ... He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 04-30-2019 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo

Exclamation Torturing for Dollars show - third season

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Are you kidding, Dr. Paul?

Mass beheadings are precisely the kinds of things Trump admires most about the Saudi regime.

This is the same Trump who has given the highest praise to the rulers of the Philippines and Singapore for their punishing illegal drug users with death; who gleefully congratulated Turkey's president Erdogan after a national referendum eroded their separation of powers, granting him greater ability to fight the war on terror and war against Syria without the kinds of constitutional constraints Trump laments having to deal with her; who wonders aloud how he could follow the lead of China's president Xi in removing term limits to be president for life; who admires Putin as a "very strong leader" with "very strong control over his country;" and who similarly says of North Korea's Kim Jong Un, “He is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head ... He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

Trump: 'We're losing our A$$ defending you.' (Saudi Arabia)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...(Saudi-Arabia)

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Written by Daniel McAdams
    Monday April 29, 2019

Saudi Arabia recently executed 37, most of them Shiites, for, among other minor crimes participating in a political protest. At least two victims were under 18 at the time of their "crimes." President Trump has spoken of our "shared values" with the Saudis. Is this what he means? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Valid points, but what is appropriate in terms of perception?

Trump is playing a role. He has little choice. He could take the high road, drop a 150Kt nuke on Mecca, everyone says "YAY!", and then the economy starts to slip, only this time for real. That's just one possibility. There is so much that could backfire, thanks to the entanglements to which we have become enslaved, all brought to us by the globalist vermin whose hands are now well placed around our throats.

I am the first to acknowledge that we are deeply screwed, but calling for Trump's head for playing a role he cannot reject without terrible costs that we are not ready to pay, is not a particularly good response, either.

It seems the Donald is making the best of a $#@! situation. We're in up to our eyeballs with the good-for-nothing Saudis. I would also remind that what they do with their own is really none of our business. We want their petroleum w so we find ourselves in bed with flea-ridden sand-fleas. I don't say not to care or to remain silent, but I would advise some circumspection prior to deciding that POTUS needs to be lead-impeached.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Trump is playing a role. He has little choice. He could take the high road, drop a 150Kt nuke on Mecca, everyone says "YAY!", and then the economy starts to slip, only this time for real. That's just one possibility. There is so much that could backfire, thanks to the entanglements to which we have become enslaved, all brought to us by the globalist vermin whose hands are now well placed around our throats.

I am the first to acknowledge that we are deeply screwed, but calling for Trump's head for playing a role he cannot reject without terrible costs that we are not ready to pay, is not a particularly good response, either.

It seems the Donald is making the best of a $#@! situation. We're in up to our eyeballs with the good-for-nothing Saudis. I would also remind that what they do with their own is really none of our business. We want their petroleum w so we find ourselves in bed with flea-ridden sand-fleas. I don't say not to care or to remain silent, but I would advise some circumspection prior to deciding that POTUS needs to be lead-impeached.
    Do I understand correctly that you are saying that we should not be too hard on those whom you call "the globalist vermin whose hands are now well placed around our throats" because they are "playing a role he cannot reject without terrible costs" and "making the best of a $#@! situation"?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Do I understand correctly that you are saying that we should not be too hard on those whom you call "the globalist vermin whose hands are now well placed around our throats" because they are "playing a role he cannot reject without terrible costs" and "making the best of a $#@! situation"?
    Hey, if you want to dive into open warfare, I'm game. However, if we are not ready to go whole hog into armed revolt against everything that ails us, to be the strong men that such an endeavor would require of us if success is the goal, then we need to chill the $#@! out and try to extricate ourselves through a more subtle strategy.

Want your oil? Deal with those who have it. We cannot have it both ways, especially with the likes of the Saudis. The Muslims are not going to come around to our way of thinking. Therefore, we either deal with them, or kill them. That's a whole lot of killing. Have we the stomach for it? If not, then leave Trump alone to do his thing. Can't be any worse than anything the Clinton would have done.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams
    Not applicable.

We want our things. Without oil, there is virtually none of that, including food and medicine.

We have a choice to make, there being no such thing as having the cake and eating it too.

What's it going to be?

Have your moral outrage if it please you, but don't be a hypocrite. Stop using all the things that our relationship with the filthy Saudis provides.

Otherwise, hold the yap, enjoy your things, and understand that everything has its costs.

The other option is to depopulate Saudi, make it our 51st state, and move on.
    Last edited by osan; 05-01-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Thumbs down our relationship with the filthy Saudis provides.....

Stop using all the things that our relationship with the filthy Saudis provides.

Otherwise, hold the yap, enjoy your things, and understand that everything has its costs.

The other option is to depopulate Saudi, make it our 51st state, and move on.
    Gas is pushing $4 a gallon here, just filled up this morning. Thank you Donald and Mb$.

Gas is pushing $4 a gallon here, just filled up this morning. Thank you Donald and Mb$.
    Thank your state government, gas isn't that much where I am.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is doing everything he can to lower oil prices and undermine the Saudi regime.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

End the FED & Trump's bankrupt policies

Trump is doing everything he can to lower oil prices and undermine the Saudi regime.
    He's got sanctions on top oil producing countries, Iran, Venezuela, of course prices are going to go up. Supply & demand. Keynesian FED butt boys like Donnell don't understand markets & basic economics.

Just print more money!

He's a warmongering neocon, America Last globalist goon too.

He's got sanctions on top oil producing countries, Iran, Venezuela, of course prices are going to go up. Supply & demand. Keynesian FED butt boys like Donnell don't understand markets & basic economics.

Just print more money!

He's a warmongering neocon, America Last globalist goon too.

His sanctions on Iran and Venezuela are caused by different things he is trying to achieve and I do not agree with them but American oil production is skyrocketing and oil prices are stuck too low to support the Saudi regime.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ronbo, you cannot seriously assert that $4/gal gasoline in CA (I'm ASSuming it must be stoopid-as-the-Cortex CA - do correct me if I am mistaken). Look to your scumbag local state government. WV has some of the higher gas prices here in the east and I paid just over $2/gal day before yesterday, down from $2.75 a week ago, and about 25% of that is tax, if not more.

I understand your ire - I'd be pissed about $4/gal gasoline as well, but for Pete's sake man, don't lose your reason over it. Hate Trump all you please, but at least have the sense and decency not to blame him for things that are not of his making. How'd you like it if your local prosecutor decided the body of the missing child from ca. your 'hood that was found that was defiled and partially consumed was YOUR fault, and was able and willing to get people to testify to that effect? I would bet lots of money I don't have that you'd not find that at all acceptable, so why do it to Trump? Blame hime for things he owns - dandy good and you have my full agreement for what nothing that is worth. But this? Not cool.

Much as I despise Obama and his horde-cadre of functionally subhuman filth, I would not accuse him of things for which he is not to blame. What is the point in it? To vent? I can vent my disgust in other ways, like pointing out that he married a man with a 12" cock (one inch shy of Hillary's epic 13" flaccidity. ). Har Har Har...

Seriously, not a good move, in my utterly worthless opinion.

What is he doing to undermine the Saudis? I have no knowledge of this.

What is he doing to undermine the Saudis? I have no knowledge of this.
    It's all about keeping oil prices below what they need to survive, selling them economically useless weapons helps undermine their budget as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hey, if you want to dive into open warfare, I'm game. However, if we are not ready to go whole hog into armed revolt against everything that ails us, to be the strong men that such an endeavor would require of us if success is the goal, then we need to chill the $#@! out and try to extricate ourselves through a more subtle strategy.

Want your oil? Deal with those who have it. We cannot have it both ways, especially with the likes of the Saudis. The Muslims are not going to come around to our way of thinking. Therefore, we either deal with them, or kill them. That's a whole lot of killing. Have we the stomach for it? If not, then leave Trump alone to do his thing. Can't be any worse than anything the Clinton would have done.
    So that's a yes?

Well, the assessment of those moves predicates on one's assumptions about our role in the world. While I am one of those Eville™ isolationists, there are valid arguments for certain interventions - doesn't mean the are the right moves, but given assumptions, they are indeed valid. In fact, I have had this discussion more than once with my ultra-genius little brother who, until recently, was perhaps the penultimate 21st century spy. He makes the emotionally appealing argument that bringing other nations to freedom and rule of law is not a bad thing. While ideally I agree, the positive reality seems to have been less along the lines of success. However, having spent years in Eye-Rack and Aghanistan, he is quick to point out that the realities there are not quite as the media report. Were my little bro to tell me water was no longer wet, I would be strongly inclined to believe him. So there's just a little extra data for you, for what it may be worth.

Who is "Donnell"?

As for the "butt boys", come now; the people making the decisions know precisely what they are doing and why. To paint them as incompetent is to largely let them off the hook for the things they do. That is a grave error, IMO. It's just like calling people like Pelosi, Obammy and AOC "stupid". Well, OK, perhaps AOC, but the rest are not. They are stoopid, but not stupid. To ill-assess them in this way is to effectively absolve them of responsibility. After all, how can you hold a stupid man accountable if he has not the intellect to know what he does? But a stoopid man, one who possesses the intellect but chooses stupidity as a matter of will, most certainly can be held to account - he has no excuse and it is arguable that being stoopid is actually an aggravating factor in assessing the truer nature of his perfidies.

Just print more money!
    Little to nothing to do with Trump. Remember the fate of the last president to attempt to expose the Fed? Brains all over the back seat of that nice open limo. In a world where some people would kill you for the $2 in your wallet, what do you think the big-dog global bankers will do to preserve their near-hegemonic hold on God's balls?

He's a warmongering neocon,
    On what do you base this? Apparently blind assertions such as this cut little to no muster.

America Last globalist goon too.
    How does his "America first" talk and the policies he has put in place pursuant to those words comport themselves with globalism? Is it your theory that the otherwise dullard president is directing some master-planned global political theater? I'm not sure we can have it both ways... unless it is your claim that Trump is an idiot-savant.

Your posts about Trump smack of the sort of blind hatred that serves nobody well, so far as I am able to discern, that is if the goal is a "better" world.

Given the deeply-established national political circumstance, which precludes the seating of Ron Paul ever, I'd call Ivanka-2024 something along the line of the better for which one could hope in the matter. Statistically speaking, Americans are not likely to come together in a fashion even remotely capable of threatening Theire power. Without this, we are pretty well hosed in terms of operating politically. If we are not going to resort to open warfare, and there are many compelling reasons not to, then we are kind of stuck in the current strategies of choosing the lesser evil. I deeply dislike this reality, but what else do we do, other than to start shooting? We are as yet nowhere nearly ready for that. Things will have to get a whole lot worse - perhaps the next Democratic turn in the Oval Office, coupled with majorities in both houses will provide the necessary decay since they will be going for blood-vengeance in a very big way. Just imagine that Antifa has been elected and that should give you some notion of what it will be like.

I do not think you are giving reality its due. You blame Trump... well, I look more to the parties - even the Republicans want his head on the end of a pig-pole because he is upsetting their applecart. This fact should be a big clue to you. That doesn't mean you should trust him and start sucking his dick, but at least acknowledge that he may not be the devil you seem to think.

So that's a yes?

What are you peddling here? I ask because my response was very obviously not a simple "yes". I made my position clear, yet you seem to have missed it entirely. It would seem I am unable to help you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about keeping oil prices below what they need to survive, selling them economically useless weapons helps undermine their budget as well.
    What are these useless weapons? Dildo canon? What do you mean by "economically useless" weapons? Are they militarily useless? Pardon my confusion.

What are these useless weapons? Dildo canon? What do you mean by "economically useless" weapons? Are they militarily useless? Pardon my confusion.
    I said economically useless because they do nothing to help them with their monetary problem, weapons are at best an investment that may pay off in the form of what you can use them to steal or to avoid losing but the Saudis are not turning a profit on them and their money is going to run out, when their money runs out their regime will fall.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A YOUNG lad was tortured with electricity and beheaded in Saudi Arabia because he sent WhatsApp messages about a protest aged 16.

Abdulkarim al-Hawaj, 21, was a schoolboy when he was detained and accused of being a "terrorist" for sending texts online about an anti-government demonstration. ...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

What are you peddling here? I ask because my response was very obviously not a simple "yes". I made my position clear, yet you seem to have missed it entirely. It would seem I am unable to help you.
    You really didn't make your position clear, which is why I missed it entirely. Perhaps you could simply say what it is by answering my yes or no question with either a yes or a no. I haven't peddled anything. You have, and I've been trying to pin down just what it is.

Are you trying to distinguish Donald Trump from the globalist vermin whose hands are around our throats as two distinct groups?
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 05-02-2019 at 07:07 AM.

ZH: Saudi Savagery: Kingdom Beheads 16-Year-Old For Sending Whatsapp Message

The controversy over Saudi Crown Prince MbS's alleged orchestration of the murder of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi has largely subsided since the government insider-turned-critic walked into the kingdom's consulate in Istanbul in early October and never walked out. …

[Saudi’s] mass-beheadings of men convicted of 'terrorism' charges, typically members of the Shiite minority living in the eastern part of the kingdom. … the mass extermination of 37 of mostly Shiite men this week provoked condemnation … several teenage boys were executed for crimes as seemingly petty a sending Whatsapp messages about government demonstrations.

One particularly disturbing case was recounted in the UK's The Sun tabloid. Abdulkareem al-Hawaj was just 16 when he was arrested. … detained and accused of being a "terrorist" for sending texts online about an anti-government demonstration. …

Before … his execution, was reportedly brutally tortured. With his hands chained above his head, he was beaten and electrocuted. … Police also reportedly threatened to kill his family if he didn't confess to his crimes. …

Abdulkareem wasn't the only man executed this week over seemingly minor offenses committed when he was a teenager. Mujtaba al-Sweikat, was a teenager who was set to begin his studies at Western Michigan University when he was arrested for attending an anti-government protest. Then just 17 years old, Sweikat was badly beaten after his arrest, including being repeatedly bludgeoned on the soles of his feet, before he "confessed" to crimes against the state.

Human rights organizations said he was tortured and convicted during a "sham trial." …

both young men were killed for sharing information about a peaceful anti-government protest.
    "Many things can be used to justify a death sentence in Mohammed Bin Salman's Saudi Arabia, including 'disobedience against the King,'"
    "preparing banners with anti-state slogans" and "incitement via social media" are also offenses that potentially carry the weight of death. …

Another young man, Munir al-Adam, was just 23, when he was arrested in 2012 at a government checkpoint. During his interrogation, his feet were so badly beaten that he was forced to crawl for days. After losing hearing in one of his ears, he was rendered completely deaf after the horrific torture. He told a judge that he agreed to sign the confession because he was exhausted by the brutal and relentless torture. …

After being beheaded, one of the men was reportedly crucified, and his body was put on display …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

You really didn't make your position clear, which is why I missed it entirely. Perhaps you could simply say what it is by answering my yes or no question with either a yes or a no. I haven't peddled anything. You have, and I've been trying to pin down just what it is.

Are you trying to distinguish Donald Trump from the globalist vermin whose hands are around our throats as two distinct groups?
    What he's trying to peddle is the Myth of the American Presidency.

After all, how can you hold a stupid man accountable if he has not the intellect to know what he does? But a stoopid man, one who possesses the intellect but chooses stupidity as a matter of will, most certainly can be held to account - he has no excuse and it is arguable that being stoopid is actually an aggravating factor in assessing the truer nature of his perfidies.

Little to nothing to do with Trump...

How does his "America first" talk and the policies he has put in place pursuant to those words comport themselves with globalism? Is it your theory that the otherwise dullard president is directing some master-planned global political theater? I'm not sure we can have it both ways... unless it is your claim that Trump is an idiot-savant.
    He's denying the whole concept of figurehead. Republicans constantly try to puzzle out what manner of man the president is, whether they want to have a beer with him or not, and on and on. They like the candidate or hate him, and they'd rather die than admit he was just acting and fooled them completely. They trust total morons like Dubya, because they figure he's too stupid to be perfidious. Remember Nixon voters denying he was a crook damned near into the 1980s?

Well, the captain is at the back of the ship running things, and the figurehead is right up front and center doing nothing, but attracting all the attention. osan, like many of us, wants the captain to be the president. But unlike many of us, he's in denial about the fact that the president is actually that chunk of carved wood on the bow. Either that, or for some reason he wants us to be in denial about that. Or more likely, both.

This is why Republicans are ever more interested in obvious psychos. Coolidge was no attention whoring Alpha $#@!, and we've only very rarely had a better president. This fact might cut some ice with Republicans, if they had an interest in history and enough sense to learn from it. But no. All they know is, if the president isn't in charge, then they don't get to vote for The Boss, and that means this isn't a republic. So they vote for the biggest psycho available because childish reasoning dictates that big, loud, loose cannon psychos can't be team players. How many of them did you see fervently arguing throufhout 2016 and well beyond that Trump is such a prick that he's uncontrollable?

That way they think they'll know who The Boss is. They want that. Look at dannno calling Molyneux by his first name as if he knows him. They all want to think they know these people. The problem they encounter is, many loud Alpha $#@!s can and do take orders, and they do not know who The Boss is at all.

And they really hate that. A lot.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2019 at 08:51 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast