Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 75

Thread: Rand's golf buddy

  1. #1

    Rand's golf buddy


    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1122629163616129024

    I wonder what they talked about?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Rumor is that Trump usually talks about golf and his golf courses while golfing.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  4. #3


    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  5. #4
    Who is the best gopher? Bush, Obama or Trump?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Who is the best gopher? Bush, Obama or Trump?
    Trump is easily the best golfer ever to be in the White House. Not that it is saying much but it isn't really close actually. I would guess Obama Clinton and Bush are all pretty similar. None of them are good.

  7. #6
    They had a few good victories together. Trump listens to Rand and thats a net benefit for all of us vs. what we got with 8 years of Obama and the 8 years of Hillary that we were fortunate to avoid.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Trump listens to Rand and thats a net benefit for all of us vs.
    Neither Rand nor any other libertarian-ish figure has any meaningful influence in this administration, as should be obvious from the policies of the administration, which are basically the same as those of the previous administration. All Rand's done by blowing Trump every day on Twitter is aid those attempting to co-opt whatever remains of the liberty movement. Frankly, if this is how Rand plans to spend the remainder of his term, I'd prefer he resign now.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Neither Rand nor any other libertarian-ish figure has any meaningful influence in this administration, as should be obvious from the policies of the administration, which are basically the same as those of the previous administration. All Rand's done by blowing Trump every day on Twitter is aid those attempting to co-opt whatever remains of the liberty movement. Frankly, if this is how Rand plans to spend the remainder of his term, I'd prefer he resign now.

    Seems like he is doing good work to me. From interview the other day
    I can give you an example. I was in the Oval Office with the president and five or six hawkish senators. They had gotten a meeting to try to persuade him that they needed to stay in Syria, that the new mission in Syria needed to be to stay until the Russians leave, until the Iranians leave. Totally unrealistic sort of mission, and really nothing related to the original mission, which was the defeat of ISIS. And so they're hectoring him to stay. He's pushing back. But me being in the room helped him to have an ally, because he had no allies, and that's a real problem. The five senators that had gotten the meeting with the president didn't invite me. I got invited by somebody else, or I had a meeting with the president before them, so it worked out perfectly that I was in the room. But I'm the only one defending the president, as well as the president defending himself.
    https://reason.com/2019/04/26/rand-p...ook-that-good/

    Also Trump just suspended that program Snowden crowed about.




  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Seems like he is doing good work to me. From interview the other day...
    Last I checked, we're still in Syria.

    Also Trump just suspended that program Snowden crowed about.

    I can't read the tweet.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Neither Rand nor any other libertarian-ish figure has any meaningful influence in this administration, as should be obvious from the policies of the administration, which are basically the same as those of the previous administration. All Rand's done by blowing Trump every day on Twitter is aid those attempting to co-opt whatever remains of the liberty movement. Frankly, if this is how Rand plans to spend the remainder of his term, I'd prefer he resign now.
    How about you resign from this forum instead? See what I did there?

    “Today’s a big day, Trump is doing what I believe is the biggest free-market reform of health care in a generation,” Paul said at the signing. “I’m very glad to be a part of this and I really want to commend the president for having the boldness and the leadership and the foresight to get this done.”

    The order, among other things, directs the Labor, Health and Human Services and Treasury departments to craft new regulations to expand the availability of association health plans to allow more employers to participate, according to USA TODAY.

    Federal rules currently limit association health plans to small businesses with a "commonality of interest," USA TODAY reported. Trump asks the agencies to rewrite the rules to allow them to be larger and sell plans across state lines."


    That was early on. You don't think that matters? Or is Rand supposed to be forcing Trumps hand somehow?
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 04-29-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    go small or go home
    Taxation is Theft

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    How about you resign from this forum instead? See what I did there?
    Not really, no.

    That was early on. You don't think that matters?
    Not really, no.

    Or is Rand supposed to be forcing Trumps hand somehow?
    You misunderstand.

    My point isn't that Rand's doing a poor job of influencing Trump.

    My point is that he shouldn't even be trying to influence Trump, because it's futile.

    He should be positioning himself as the libertarian anti-Trump and rebuilding the liberty movement.

    ...which cannot happen until there's a break with the spray-tanned Pied Piper.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Neither Rand nor any other libertarian-ish figure has any meaningful influence in this administration, as should be obvious from the policies of the administration, which are basically the same as those of the previous administration. All Rand's done by blowing Trump every day on Twitter is aid those attempting to co-opt whatever remains of the liberty movement. Frankly, if this is how Rand plans to spend the remainder of his term, I'd prefer he resign now.
    Taxes, health associations, ability to shop healthcare insurance across state lines.

    Look you want perfection, you want all libertarianism all the time. Reality check, you will never get that, not in America. Maybe join Peter Thiel's floating libertarian fantasy island project but in the end all the problems you despise will STILL exist, only you feel better because you feel like you have no responsibilities for it if you weren't forced to pay for it.

    Me, I'll take what I can get and if that means Rand building relationships to affect some of the changes I was looking forward to, I'll take it.

    You, can be displeased for the rest of the your life because all the online shtposting on Rand Paul, will never yield the perfection that you seek.

    And no its not just you, I have had this issue with the "All of Nothing" Libertarians for many years now. Its never made any sense and it never will.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He should be positioning himself as the libertarian anti-Trump and rebuilding the liberty movement.
    Thats literally the dumbest thing Rand can do right now, and a fantasy of libertarians that want the good ol' days to circle back.

    He will lose more than a majority of his supporters and donations will dry up. Because not all of his supporters are hardcore libertarians, he managed to open up the tent, something libertarians have zero understanding of.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Not really, no.



    Not really, no.



    You misunderstand.

    My point isn't that Rand's doing a poor job of influencing Trump.

    My point is that he shouldn't even be trying to influence Trump, because it's futile.

    He should be positioning himself as the libertarian anti-Trump and rebuilding the liberty movement.

    ...which cannot happen until there's a break with the spray-tanned Pied Piper.
    LOL

    Trump is our best chance to move things in he right direction in a very long time, if he goes down thing will only get worse, Rand needs to use Trump as much as he can and we need to reach out to Trump supporters and pull them farther our way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Taxes, health associations, ability to shop healthcare insurance across state lines.

    Look you want perfection, you want all libertarianism all the time. Reality check, you will never get that, not in America. Maybe join Peter Thiel's floating libertarian fantasy island project but in the end all the problems you despise will STILL exist, only you feel better because you feel like you have no responsibilities for it if you weren't forced to pay for it.

    Me, I'll take what I can get and if that means Rand building relationships to affect some of the changes I was looking forward to, I'll take it.

    You, can be displeased for the rest of the your life because all the online shtposting on Rand Paul, will never yield the perfection that you seek.

    And no its not just you, I have had this issue with the "All of Nothing" Libertarians for many years now. Its never made any sense and it never will.
    We didn't get here overnight and we won't get back to where we should be overnight.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I can't read the tweet.
    If you don't read the tweet, you can't have any #winning.

    How can you have any #winning if you don't read the tweet??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We didn't get here overnight and we won't get back to where we should be overnight.
    We will be out by January 22, 2019. In March of 2018, we will be out of Syria " very soon".
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Taxes, health associations, ability to shop healthcare insurance across state lines.

    Look you want perfection, you want all libertarianism all the time. Reality check, you will never get that, not in America. Maybe join Peter Thiel's floating libertarian fantasy island project but in the end all the problems you despise will STILL exist, only you feel better because you feel like you have no responsibilities for it if you weren't forced to pay for it.

    Me, I'll take what I can get and if that means Rand building relationships to affect some of the changes I was looking forward to, I'll take it.

    You, can be displeased for the rest of the your life because all the online shtposting on Rand Paul, will never yield the perfection that you seek.

    And no its not just you, I have had this issue with the "All of Nothing" Libertarians for many years now. Its never made any sense and it never will.
    I myself think that Rand is doing a great job at accomplishing nothing. If I had my pick of anyone to be in the senate accomplishing nothing, Rand Paul would be damn near the top of my list.

    This is where the "all or nothing" libertarians get it wrong. They will only be happy when something is getting accomplished. They don't see all the great things Rand is doing in the senate, like voicing his significant displeasure as he watches terrible bills get passed into law.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I myself think that Rand is doing a great job at accomplishing nothing. If I had my pick of anyone to be in the senate accomplishing nothing, Rand Paul would be damn near the top of my list.

    This is where the "all or nothing" libertarians get it wrong. They will only be happy when something is getting accomplished. They don't see all the great things Rand is doing in the senate, like voicing his significant displeasure as he watches terrible bills get passed into law.
    And that right there encapsulates the problem with the all-or-nothing libertarians.

    They turn their back on politics, and put all their time and energy into things like bettering themselves and others around them outside of the scope of government, learning how to live free in an unfree world, helping others do the same, and educating the masses, changing peoples' minds as an investment in the future of the nation.

    And in order to do all those things, they neglect the chance they're being given to put all that time and energy into accomplishing nothing via political activism.

    Wake up all-or-nothing libertarians! The solution to our problems doesn't reside in individuals! The solution resides in the government!

    VOTE HARDER!!!!!111!!1!111!!!!

  23. #20
    Rand didn't even call out Trump directly on his vetoing of the Yemen bill. Obviously, if Rand actually did something meaningful like that, he would be unable to continue doing retarded activities like playing golf with a low IQ compulsive liar whose most notable accomplishments so far into his presidency involve doing exactly what his donors tell him to do.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Rand didn't even call out Trump directly on his vetoing of the Yemen bill. Obviously, if Rand actually did something meaningful like that, he would be unable to continue doing retarded activities like playing golf with a low IQ compulsive liar whose most notable accomplishments so far into his presidency involve doing exactly what his donors tell him to do.
    Didn't you read the thread about the Yemen bill?? It was debunked as being totally ineffective and allied us more strongly with Israel in the region.

    If Trump had signed it as an Executive Order, you people would have pointed out the same thing. But you are only interested in bashing Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is our best chance to move things in he right direction in a very long time
    Trump is actively making the government larger and more oppressive: same as every President for a very long time.

    However, Trump is unique in one respect; he's hoodwinked most conservatives/libertarians into said policies.

    if he goes down thing will only get worse
    Unless a movement (re)emerges to challenge the growth of government, things will definitely get worse.

    That won't happen until the people sympathetic to smaller government snap out of Trump's spell.

    ...and thus, you know, actually start pushing for smaller (as opposed to dramatically larger) government.

    Rand needs to use Trump as much as he can and we need to reach out to Trump supporters and pull them farther our way.
    Rand needs to do everything possible to cure the delusions of the smaller government people currently supporting Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    He will lose more than a majority of his supporters and donations will dry up.
    Probably so, but so what?

    I'm not interested in Rand being popular (lots of politicians are popular); I'm interested in him doing something useful for liberty.

    Because not all of his supporters are hardcore libertarians, he managed to open up the tent, something libertarians have zero understanding of.
    If your tent is so big that it includes people obviously and openly working against your own goals, you're doing it wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Look you want perfection, you want all libertarianism all the time. Reality check, you will never get that, not in America. Maybe join Peter Thiel's floating libertarian fantasy island project but in the end all the problems you despise will STILL exist, only you feel better because you feel like you have no responsibilities for it if you weren't forced to pay for it.

    Me, I'll take what I can get and if that means Rand building relationships to affect some of the changes I was looking forward to, I'll take it.

    You, can be displeased for the rest of the your life because all the online shtposting on Rand Paul, will never yield the perfection that you seek.

    And no its not just you, I have had this issue with the "All of Nothing" Libertarians for many years now. Its never made any sense and it never will.
    You sound exactly like the average Bush/Romney supporter from years past, implying that the only options are Bush/Romney/Trump or Utopia.

    In fact, there are plenty of gradations between insisting on "all libertarianism all the time" and cheering on the growth of government.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    And that right there encapsulates the problem with the all-or-nothing libertarians.

    They turn their back on politics, and put all their time and energy into things like bettering themselves and others around them outside of the scope of government, learning how to live free in an unfree world, helping others do the same, and educating the masses, changing peoples' minds as an investment in the future of the nation.

    And in order to do all those things, they neglect the chance they're being given to put all that time and energy into accomplishing nothing via political activism.

    Wake up all-or-nothing libertarians! The solution to our problems doesn't reside in individuals! The solution resides in the government!

    VOTE HARDER!!!!!111!!1!111!!!!
    Thats hilarious, the all of nothing libertarians in here (rev 3.0 and apparently TheTexan) are looking for effective (based on their own personal standards) legislative change.

    So your point, its just wrong in the context of this thread. But in general I agree with you, its not all about legislative change and our actions in the private sector will resonate far more than those in the public.
    Last edited by eleganz; 05-02-2019 at 03:58 AM.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Unless a movement (re)emerges to challenge the growth of government, things will definitely get worse.

    That won't happen until the people sympathetic to smaller government snap out of Trump's spell.

    ...and thus, you know, actually start pushing for smaller (as opposed to dramatically larger) government.



    Rand needs to do everything possible to cure the delusions of the smaller government people currently supporting Trump.



    Probably so, but so what?

    I'm not interested in Rand being popular (lots of politicians are popular); I'm interested in him doing something useful for liberty.



    If your tent is so big that it includes people obviously and openly working against your own goals, you're doing it wrong.



    You sound exactly like the average Bush/Romney supporter from years past, implying that the only options are Bush/Romney/Trump or Utopia.

    In fact, there are plenty of gradations between insisting on "all libertarianism all the time" and cheering on the growth of government.

    Whats useful for liberty? You think Rand will libertarian so hard that he'll ignite another RLOVEution? Thats an utter delusion. Ron Paul was great, but the chances of the stars aligning again for libertarianism is slim to none.

    This thread is about how effective Rand is. FUNNY that the accomplishments I mentioned did not get the quote from you. Probably you just want to make the emotional argument than the actual one? Orange man bad = Rand Paul fail?

    Let's not all get into another silly battle over who is more libertarian than who, I don't care who has more online posts or who liberterianz harder on RPF. I'm content with my REAL LIFE accomplishments for this movement, don't need to share a spreadsheet to show it. Veterans on this forum know so you can call me a Bush republican all you want if it makes you feel great.

    And it was Ron who asked us to grow the tent, or did you forget? Did Ron say something about not allowing people who didn't fully understand big L issues? You are completely backwards on this.

    All I said about all or nothing libertarians still stand and is 100% correct, some will even be proud of that label and good for them to own it, some hide or deflect from it.


    You mistake Trump's growth of government from the accomplishments of Rand, you want to mix the two because you think it helps your argument. Essentially saying any support for Trump equates to approving and supporting all of his actions. All three of the liberty amigos have agreed with Trump while others supported and vice versa. Who is right? Doesn't matter.

    In the end all I hear is btch btch btch. Sorry but its true.

    "Not enough!"
    "Not his father!"

    Literally nothing will ever be good enough for you, the complaining is honestly pointless.

    I know because I've been where you are now and its a waste of time and energy. I've since evolved from that attitude in 2014 (oh, thats when you joined this forum).
    Last edited by eleganz; 05-02-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Not really, no.



    Not really, no.



    You misunderstand.

    My point isn't that Rand's doing a poor job of influencing Trump.

    My point is that he shouldn't even be trying to influence Trump, because it's futile.

    He should be positioning himself as the libertarian anti-Trump and rebuilding the liberty movement.

    ...which cannot happen until there's a break with the spray-tanned Pied Piper.
    I got your entire point. The point should be to influence Trump on policies that have a chance to be accepted by Trump.
    Why is it futile to be on Trumps good side especially when he has influenced Trump.
    go small or go home
    Taxation is Theft

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Thats hilarious, the all of nothing libertarians in here (rev 3.0 and apparently TheTexan)....
    Let the reader understand.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Whats useful for liberty? You think Rand will libertarian so hard that he'll ignite another RLOVEution? Thats an utter delusion. Ron Paul was great, but the chances of the stars aligning again for libertarianism is slim to none.

    This thread is about how effective Rand is. FUNNY that the accomplishments I mentioned did not get the quote from you. Probably you just want to make the emotional argument than the actual one? Orange man bad = Rand Paul fail?

    Let's not all get into another silly battle over who is more libertarian than who, I don't care who has more online posts or who liberterianz harder on RPF. I'm content with my REAL LIFE accomplishments for this movement, don't need to share a spreadsheet to show it. Veterans on this forum know so you can call me a Bush republican all you want if it makes you feel great.

    And it was Ron who asked us to grow the tent, or did you forget? Did Ron say something about not allowing people who didn't fully understand big L issues? You are completely backwards on this.

    All I said about all or nothing libertarians still stand and is 100% correct, some will even be proud of that label and good for them to own it, some hide or deflect from it.


    You mistake Trump's growth of government from the accomplishments of Rand, you want to mix the two because you think it helps your argument. Essentially saying any support for Trump equates to approving and supporting all of his actions. All three of the liberty amigos have agreed with Trump while others supported and vice versa. Who is right? Doesn't matter.

    In the end all I hear is btch btch btch. Sorry but its true.

    "Not enough!"
    "Not his father!"

    Literally nothing will ever be good enough for you, the complaining is honestly pointless.

    I know because I've been where you are now and its a waste of time and energy. I've since evolved from that attitude in 2014 (oh, thats when you joined this forum).
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

    Trump is our best chance to move things in he right direction in a very long time, if he goes down thing will only get worse, Rand needs to use Trump as much as he can and we need to reach out to Trump supporters and pull them farther our way.
    Just my .02 here but finding genuine Trump supporters, even within the GOP, appears to be getting harder by the day. There's still plenty of "well, he's a Republican president so there's that, I guess...." type "supporters" and even a good many that really don't like him but not many Trump diehards left. That is based on a lot of on-the-ground interactions lately with GOP voters in my area. Having said that, most of them are pretty intelligent, well-off, people instead of fly-over country types. I have no idea how fly-over areas look. There's still lots of anti-Dem sentiment, however.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  33. #29
    "Choose your allies carefully: it's highly unlikely that you'll ever be held morally, legally or historically accountable for the actions of your enemies." - L. Neil Smith
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just my .02 here but finding genuine Trump supporters, even within the GOP, appears to be getting harder by the day. There's still plenty of "well, he's a Republican president so there's that, I guess...." type "supporters" and even a good many that really don't like him but not many Trump diehards left. That is based on a lot of on-the-ground interactions lately with GOP voters in my area. Having said that, most of them are pretty intelligent, well-off, people instead of fly-over country types. I have no idea how fly-over areas look. There's still lots of anti-Dem sentiment, however.
    In other words, the shine has worn off of the "lesser of two evils" pitch, and they've been realizing that they were duped into supporting obomba's 3rd term, complete with big government police state expansion and a NWO foreign policy.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump played golf with Rand this weekend
    By TER in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2018, 06:58 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 01:05 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 08:44 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •