Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Satanic Temple Has Evolved Into An Anti-Trump Movement, And Leftists Are Flocking To It

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Jesus has given us power over all our enemies:

Psalm 124 (KJV)

124 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;

2 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:

3 Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:

4 Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:

5 Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.

6 Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Don't you see? People don't oppose Trump because he's a toxically narcissistic sociopathic authoritarian douchebag. They oppose him because they're leftist satanists. SATANISTS! It's all becoming clear.
    You know when you think about it a lot of the founding fathers were douchebags that got $#@! done. I didn't vote for Trump but being a douchebag is far from his worst quality.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Rachel Chandler posted this picture, ostensibly of preparations going on at Epstein’s Little St James Island in July of 2013, and Q’s anons noted the dates correlate to St James Day and the Grand Climax, which is the satanic date where you perform ritual sacrifice of females.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Anyone polling at more than three percent in the dem primary will be required to join the satanic temple .
    Do something Danke

So basically, these bozos are just a bunch of hypocrites who want to force other people to fund their obnoxious trollery ...

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...cfb_story.html

[...] The Satanic Temple says it’s been designated a church by the Internal Revenue Service. [...]

The group says the designation will [...] allow it to pursue faith-based government grants.

The “non-theistic” group advocates for a stricter separation of church and state. [...]
    ... 'coz, like, you know, "pursu[ing] faith-based government grants" is one of the first things that comes to mind when people say they are "advocates for a stricter separation of church and state" ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-19-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

GRAPHIC IMAGES: NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
    How Normalizing Works:
    Make it seem fun, innocuous, hip – slick – cool.

• Bring on board celebrities and athletes to endorse
    • Take formerly sensitive words and use them in trendy ways
    • Make lots of movies and tv shows highlighting symbolism in order to further desensitize
    • Have your Top 40 pop princesses and Queen emphasize symbology in their videos
    • Mock those who call attention to the darkness
    • Threaten those who shine the light on dark practices
    • Make it popular to the youth
    • Build up the Church of Satan
    • Tear down the Christian faith
    • Rescue ‘unfair’ situations – like Secret Deodorant (Proctor and Gamble) paying 529k to the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team after The Wing Coven takes out a full-page ad. BE A HERO. (sigh)

IF I WERE THE DEVIL – Paul Harvey

MILEY CYRUS NEW SATANIC LOVING VIDEO
    NEW CANNIBAL SOCIAL MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK
    – currently in beta development

“If you’re not at the table, you’re probably on the plate.” Tom Hayes, Paramount Pictures

Learn to Recognize the Symbolism and Art:

There’s a Cannibal Club in Los Angeles – Article

EXCERPTS from Article

Specializing in the preparation of human meat, Cannibal Club brings the cutting edge of experimental cuisine to the refined palates of L.A.’s cultural elite. Our master chefs hail from around the world for the opportunity to practice their craft free of compromise and unbounded by convention.
    Our exclusive clientele includes noted filmmakers, intellectuals, and celebrities who have embraced the Enlightenment ideals of free expression and rationalism. On event nights, avant-garde performance artists, celebrated literary figures, and ground-breaking musicians entertain our guests.
    At Cannibal Club, we celebrate artistic excellence as the natural and inevitable expression of the unbridled human spirit. [Blah, blah, blah]
    Chef de Cuisine Sophie Laffite regularly updates our menu with new and daring culinary experiments. The meat we serve is selected from the young and healthy. Consistent with the practice of cannibalism in many primitive societies, we view anthropophagy as homage to the dead, who are reborn into the bodies of their consumers. Each dish, therefore, is a study in taste and elegance.

CANNIBAL CLUB – LOS ANGELES

From Cannibal Club’s FAQ page:
    Everything You Never Want to Know

1. What does human flesh taste like?: “When prepared by us, unbelievable. Of the meats you are likely to find in stores, pork is the closest match.”
    2. Where do you get your specialty meat?: “Our avenues of procurement vary. Most of the businesses and institutions who supply us prefer to keep those relationships discreet. On the individual level, bodies are often bequeathed to us. For some, this is a way to supplement life insurance and offset funerary expenses. For others, such as Cannibal Club member Gwendoline Fenwich, who was served to her friends and relatives at the Club in January of 2008, being prepared as a meal, and thereby reborn into the bodies of the living, is an attractive alternative to the more traditional practices of burial and cremation. We take considerable care to ensure that all our meat is produced legally and ethically, and derived only from young, healthy bodies.”
    3. Isn’t cannibalism wrong?: “Cannibalism, as traditionally practiced, usually shows respect to the deceased, who is desired to be reborn into the living, or offered as a worthy sacrifice to some deity. It is never our practice to debase or objectify human life. Arguments against cannibalism are typically grounded in ignorance, cultural prejudice, and nonsensical spiritual beliefs.”
    4. Doesn’t cannibalism cause disease?: “Prion diseases of the nervous system, such as kuru, are associated with the consumption of brain tissue, which is not part of our menu.”
    5. What is your address? I want to visit!: “Introduce yourself through our contact page and we will send you information about our membership process. It is necessary for us to operate privately and to vette our members in order to avoid disruption from the less enlightened.”

More at: https://doitq.news/satanism-illumina...go-mainstream/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hundreds of children are being kidnapped in Africa and bought to the UK for voodoo rituals, a UN watchdog said, also voicing alarm about the number of British pedophiles who prey on children abroad.

The United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC) urged Britain to do more to stop this brutal form of people trafficking.
    “We’re concerned about reports that hundreds of children have been abducted from their families in Africa and trafficked to the UK, especially London, for religious rituals,” Kirsten Sandberg, head of the CRC and a former Norwegian Supreme Court judge, said Thursday.
    She said that trafficking for rituals was part of a wider problem where thousands of minors are brought to the UK, who end up being child prostitutes or being sexually exploited.
    The CRC advised that Britain should “strengthen the capacity of law-enforcement authorities and judiciary to detect and prosecute trafficking of children for labor, sexual and other forms of exploitation, including for religious rituals.”

There have been numerous cases of children who have been brought to the UK from Africa and suffered torture and abuse, often as part of witchcraft rituals, AFP reports.
    Victoria Climbie from the Ivory Coast was killed by her own relatives in 2000, who thought she was a witch.
    More recently, in March 2012, Eric Bikubi and Magalie Bamu, both from the Democratic Republic of Congo, who moved to London, were found guilty of murdering Magalie’s teenage brother, Kirsty.

The prosecution argued that Bikubi had a “profound and disturbing” belief in witchcraft and although the defense said that Bikubi was suffering from schizophrenia, the judge sentenced both defendants to life in prison.
    A year later the Metropolitan Police found the dismembered corpse of a Nigerian boy in the River Thames, who they believed was a victim of a ritual.
    The CRC also warned about the number of British pedophiles who travel abroad – most notably to Southeast Asia, particularly Cambodia and Thailand, for sex with children. Orphanages were a favored destination where sex predators could pick on vulnerable kids.
    “There are continued reports that United Kingdom citizens, including some convicted sex offenders, set up charities or travel abroad, where they sexually abuse children,” Sandberg said.

More at: https://www.rt.com/uk/167376-child-v...als-pedophile/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Their Seven Tenets:

https://thesatanictemple.com/pages/tenets

THERE ARE SEVEN FUNDAMENTAL TENETS.

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The devil tells pretty lies.

Somehow I knew you were a satanist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The devil tells pretty lies.

Somehow I knew you were a satanist.
    I haven't decided whether or not to join you yet.

I haven't decided whether or not to join you yet.
    Mormons have enough bad members already, I'd be much happier if you stayed with the father of lies unless I see you change your ways.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

very misinformed people , obviously they worship a being they believe exists, that hates humans...including themselves, very intelligent isnt that? Who would worship a begin that deliberately hates them according to original texts of the hebrews....anyhow.................

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anton Lavey just lazily regurgitated Ayn Rand and Nietzsche and wrapped it in a satanic aesthetic. There's nothing original or even interesting about their group. Maybe it was edgy in the 70s to shock bourgeois sensibilities of the time, but nowadays, they're probably filled with bored bourgeoisie.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    very misinformed people , obviously they worship a being they believe exists, that hates humans...including themselves, very intelligent isnt that? Who would worship a begin that deliberately hates them according to original texts of the hebrews....anyhow.................
    They don't really believe in anything. It was set up as a tax dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Anton Lavey just lazily regurgitated Ayn Rand and Nietzsche and wrapped it in a satanic aesthetic. There's nothing original or even interesting about their group. Maybe it was edgy in the 70s to shock bourgeois sensibilities of the time, but nowadays, they're probably filled with bored bourgeoisie.
    I don't disagree with your assessment, but these aren't LaVeyan "Church of Satan" Satanists. The "Satanic Temple" Satanists don't really have anything to do with the LaVeyans. They appear to be entirely separate things, except for the veneer of "satanic aesthetic."

Looks to me like the Satanic Temple is little more than a pseudo-provocative outlet for "edgy (not edgy)" posers who support an unsystematic grab-bag of generally leftish pet causes (with anti-Trumpism being the most recent of those).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-28-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Actually, it does not appear to have been set up as a tax dodge - at least, not originally. They were founded in 2013 but did not seek tax-exempt status until 2017.

They claim that they reluctantly sought such status only because of Trump's Executive Order 13798. Of course, it may be that they simply did not feel confident that an application for tax-exemption would be approved until they were able to substantially increase their numbers (which they have been able to do successfully by exploiting anti-Trump sentiment).

In any case, their request for and acceptance of tax-exempt status is certainly hypocritical, given their professed dedication to a "stricter separation of church and state" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't disagree with your assessment, but these aren't LaVeyan "Church of Satan" Satanists. The "Satanic Temple" Satanists don't really have anything to do with the LaVeyans. They appear to be entirely separate things, except for the veneer of "satanic aesthetic."

Looks to me like the Satanic Temple is little more than a pseudo-provocative outlet for "edgy (not edgy)" posers who support an unsystematic grab-bag of generally leftish pet causes (with anti-Trumpism being the most recent of those).

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...exempt-826931/

As documented by the recent film Hail, Satan?, the Satanic Temple was initially founded in 2013 as something of a joke, as a way to highlight the increasingly blurred lines between church and state. In one famous 2013 rally, the group expressed its support of Gov. Rick Scott, who had just signed a controversial bill allowing for student-led prayer in schools. The group also advocated for the addition of a Baphomet statue outside the Oklahoma state capitol, next to a statue of the Ten Commandments. Over time, the organization has evolved into a genuine grassroots religious and activist movement, experiencing a huge spike in membership after the election of Donald Trump.

Though it was reported as the first satanic religion in the United States to be officially granted such a status, IRS records show that a local New York City “grotto,” or chapter, of the Church of Satan, was given the status in 1980.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...exempt-826931/

As documented by the recent film Hail, Satan?, the Satanic Temple was initially founded in 2013 as something of a joke, as a way to highlight the increasingly blurred lines between church and state. In one famous 2013 rally, the group expressed its support of Gov. Rick Scott, who had just signed a controversial bill allowing for student-led prayer in schools. The group also advocated for the addition of a Baphomet statue outside the Oklahoma state capitol, next to a statue of the Ten Commandments. Over time, the organization has evolved into a genuine grassroots religious and activist movement, experiencing a huge spike in membership after the election of Donald Trump.

Though it was reported as the first satanic religion in the United States to be officially granted such a status, IRS records show that a local New York City “grotto,” or chapter, of the Church of Satan, was given the status in 1980.
    You quoted me, but I don't understand what the emphasized parts of the citation you provided are meant to indicate as a reply to what I said.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-28-2019 at 03:19 PM.

It is the thin end of the wedge, it's meant to normalize satanism and start people down the path to the darkside.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I figgered they looked like this:

Or this:

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Flashback:
    RBG called for lowering the age of consent to less than 12:

Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

>Called for reducing the age of consent for sexual acts to people who are “less than 12 years old.” (Page 102)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How did Marianne Williamson, the author of 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever, and other stuff you might see on the bottom layer of a garage sale, end up on the 2020 debate stage?
    The obvious answer is that she’s been there for a very long time.
    Lefties love to claim that they’re the movement that believes in science. But the Third Law of Thermodynamics isn’t something you believe in. Fermat’s Principle doesn’t give your life meaning.
    Marianne teaching you spiritual lessons about weight loss on an episode of Oprah does.
    Hillary Clinton held a séance in the White House. The seance overseen by Jean Houston, the author of The Hero and the Goddess: The Odyssey as Pathway to Personal Transformation, encouraged Hillary to contact Eleanor Roosevelt. Hillary and Houston hit it off after the Clintons invited self-help book authors to Camp David to help them cope with their defeat. The authors included Marianne Williamson.
    Marianne Williamson had reportedly participated in some of Hillary’s White House seances.
    Esquire claimed that Hillary Clinton had met her at a fundraiser where the New Age guru made such an impression that she was invited to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom.
    Where did Marianne Williamson come from? The White House and the Democrat Party.
    Unlike Andrew Yang, Williamson isn’t a fringe character who somehow made it into the debate stage. When she ran for Congress, her backers included Dennis Kucinich, who told supporters, "You are the ones who are calling forward a reality by the name of Marianne Williamson", and Jennifer Granholm, the former Governor of Michigan, who headed a key Hillary SuperPAC.
    Williamson is a crackpot, but her crackpottery fills the broken china closets of the Democrats. She got this far because the upper echelons of the Dems don’t believe in God, but do believe in crazy.
    When Hillary Clinton wasn’t trying to commune with Eleanor and Gandhi, she appeared to share the obsession of John Podesta, her campaign chair, with UFOs. There was bafflement when former Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid was caught earmarking $22 million to study UFOs. Earlier this year, Reid claimed that there was a UFO race between Russia’s KGB (which no longer exists), China and America.
    $10 million went to a Dem donor interested in UFOs who had written Harry $10,000 worth of checks.
    The UFO research quickly took a dive into the paranormal, which, according to a senior manager included studying, "bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities." The reports were subcontracted to a research team led by a psychic espionage researcher.
    Compare that to President Trump being briefed on UFOs and dismissing them.
    Remind me again which party “believes” in science?
    Democrats were twice as likely as Republicans to think that astrology is "very scientific". And the Democrats split equally down on the middle on whether astrology was or wasn't scientific.
    Liberals were more likely to believe in astrology than conservatives. 43% of liberals believed that astrology was scientific, while only 26% of conservatives did. Only 48.6% of Democrats, compared to 62% of Republicans, were able to correctly answer that the earth revolves around the sun.
    58% of Democrats compared to 37% of Republicans believe in UFOs. 35% of Democrats and 27% of Republicans believe they experienced the paranormal. 69% of Democrats, compared to 49% of Republicans, believe in ghosts.
    That’s why Marianne Williamson is up there on the debate stage. The only surprise is that it took this long for an unabashed representative of what the Democrats really believe to finally show up.

At the 2020 debates, the Democrats are letting their leftist freak flag fly. They’re coming out of the closet about their support for taking away everyone’s health insurance, dismantling the border and freeing criminals. Why shouldn’t they come out of the closet about their New Age beliefs?
    70% of Republicans believe in the God of the bible. Only 45% of Democrats do. 39% believe in some other power or spiritual force. 14% don't believe in any kind of higher power.
    47% of white Democrats say that religion isn't really important in their lives. What do they believe in?
    Spirituality. Auras. Energy forces. Karma. Battling dark psychic forces. Being attuned to the universe. They believe in, among other things, the founder of the Church of Today who lived in a commune, worked as a cabaret singer, ran a New Age bookstore, and became a fave of Oprah and Hillary Clinton.
    "One sometimes gets the impression that the mere words 'Socialism' and 'Communism' draw towards them with magnetic force every fruit-juice drinker, nudist, sandal-wearer, sex-maniac, Quaker, 'Nature Cure' quack, pacifist, and feminist in England," George Orwell wrote.
    But do lefty politics draw in nuts and kooks for no apparent reason. Or is the insanity baked inside?
    Are Marianne Wiilliamson’s crazy rants about dark psychic forces and force fields unrelated to her politics, or is the socialist conviction that the world needs careful management by the enlightened to cure us of our human nature exactly the sort of political philosophy that attracts quacks and kooks?
    Behind the façade of reason, the light side of the Left, with its plans for a totalitarian utopia of resource management, speech policing, constant reeducation, and disposition of the unworthy, is a dark side of festering demons, spirits, ghosts, sorcerous powers, and invisible visitors from other realms. The light side claims that its ideas are the product of science, experts and modern thought, but the dark side is throbbing with magical thinking, hysterical outbursts, senseless cruelty, and cults of personality.
    People don’t believe in what speaks to their conscious, but their unconscious.
    The Left likes to claim that its plans come out of the light side, but history shows they originate in the dark. That’s why all the scientific plans never work out the way that they are meant to. The revolutions devolve into blood rituals. The economic plans fall into corruption and chaos. And when it’s done, masses of brutalized people wander in the shadows and wonder how all this could have happened.

More at: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274...iel-greenfield

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oprah hosted a woman who claimed her family was one of several Jewish families which practiced ritual human sacrifice. Her family was also involved in child molestation, according to her claims. She also echoes the claims that there are children raised outside of the system, with no papers, whose express purpose is to serve as sacrifices.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast