Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NC-Wake Forest U. holds "listening sessions" for inclusion that prohibit white people

Exclamation NC-Wake Forest U. holds "listening sessions" for inclusion that prohibit white people

Now, for the record, I have no issue with this, if that's what they want to do, fine.

I'd rather get shot in the face than sit around and listen to an hours long bitchfest from various colored people, self loathing POS whites, and weirdosexual whiners anyway.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy, again, for the record.

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity

https://www.thecollegefix.com/univer...e-inclusivity/

JENNIFER KABBANY - FIX EDITOR •APRIL 24, 2019

Wake Forest University is hosting a series of “listening sessions” for faculty and staff of color that aim to advance inclusion efforts on campus.

The listening sessions come amid ongoing racial tensions on campus, including a protest Monday at which some students decried the “white supremacy” that allegedly runs rampant at the private, North Carolina institution.

“Dear faculty and staff colleagues, this is a reminder about our upcoming listening sessions on inclusion that I am holding for faculty and staff of color over the next several weeks,” stated an April 18 email from Michele Gillespie, dean of the college, to campus employees.

The email, a copy of which was obtained by The College Fix, continued:

Here are the upcoming dates and information:

–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Monday, April 22 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Thursday, May 2 at 11:00 am in ZSR 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For staff who identify as staff of color ONLY: Monday, May 6 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 477

Please know that I have requested that all department chairs provide staff release time to be able to attend a listening session.

Gillespie, as well as campus spokeswoman Katie Neal, did not return several emails over the last few days from The College Fix seeking comment.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eventually these "listening sessions" will be used to organize attacks on whites, both political and eventually physical.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

As much as I hear white people are the cause of all problems, why do so many non-whites want to live in predominantly white places?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    As much as I hear white people are the cause of all problems, why do so many non-whites want to live in predominantly white places?
    They want what we create.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They might as well push for complete segregation.

To be fair quite a lot of people fight white moving into their neighbourhood under the anti gentrification banner. I live in a mixed neighbourhood and as long as crime is low, I ain't moving

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    To be fair quite a lot of people fight white moving into their neighbourhood under the anti gentrification banner. I live in a mixed neighbourhood and as long as crime is low, I ain't moving
    I'm pretty sure RJB meant in a "macro" sense.

As in, you don't have any plans on returning to Nigeria any time soon...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its funny because thats the complete opposite of what MLK wanted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They want to restrict white people's movement not themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm pretty sure RJB meant in a "macro" sense.

As in, you don't have any plans on returning to Nigeria any time soon...
    If u consider the whole of the US as white enclave then you are correct but the truth still remains that most black people live in predominantly black neighbourhoods and same goes for whites. People tend to self segregate when left to their own devices

Yea, I don't have plans of returning to Nigeria anytime soon.

Won't get an argument from me...

If u consider the whole of the US as white enclave then you are correct but the truth still remains that most black people live in predominantly black neighbourhoods and same goes for whites. People tend to self segregate when left to their own devices

Whites created America, there was some help from other ethnicities along the way but America was always a white country, the same goes for Europe.

Others come to our territory because they want what we create but most of them want to take it from us rather than learn how we created it and join us in keeping it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

People tend to self segregate when left to their own devices
    Yes, they do, and we'd all be better off if there was no government guns in our faces to do either: forcibly segregate or force us all to hold hands and sing Kum-Bye-Ya.

Let folks live and associate with who they choose.

What would it take?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

To be fair quite a lot of people fight white moving into their neighbourhood under the anti gentrification banner.
    There goes the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What would it take?
    An autographed pic of you being properly fisted by Joey Calzaghe while wearing his boxing gloves. Easy peasy, japan easy. Do it for the tribe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Whites created America, there was some help from other ethnicities along the way but America was always a white country, the same goes for Europe.

Others come to our territory because they want what we create but most of them want to take it from us rather than learn how we created it and join us in keeping it.
    Like I said, if you believe the whole US to be a white enclave then u guys are correct.

An autographed pic of you being properly fisted by Joey Calzaghe while wearing his boxing gloves. Easy peasy, japan easy. Do it for the tribe
    That excites you enough to move to another continent?

I was hoping a GoFundME or Chip-in would have done the trick, apparently not!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

When I saw the acronym LGBTQHBJW, I wasn't sure what the last two letters stood for. Now I know.

Thankfully I am doing well financially and my parents are well off. Why do u think a gofundme would move the needle one way or another?

How about u? What would it take for u to move back to Europe?

Yes, it does excite the hell out of me. If he wants it that bad then that is what it would take.

What would it take for u to move back to Europe?
    I would guess having his hometown populated with Nigerians who get off on pictures of him getting fisted would send a lot of people running.

Let me think about this for a minute...OJ?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would guess having his hometown populated with Nigerians who get off on pictures of him getting fisted would send a lot of people running.
    Thank you, @juleswin, for enriching the culture of this forum.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

+ Rep. That's a better picture.

Lemme get this straight, you have the chance to be in Europe with those bikini babes (why post it if you don't) and you are here hanging out with people who want your hairy arse fisted. WTF is wrong with you? I am beginning to question your sexuality.

Jules, being from Nigeria, has the ability to move back. I am from Minnesota, and have already moved back many years ago. But someday, someone in South Dakota may pose that request of me. As that is where I'm headed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Thankfully I am doing well financially and my parents are well off. Why do u think a gofundme would move the needle one way or another?

So you're a prince?
    "The Patriarch"

Lemme get this straight, you have the chance to be in Europe with those bikini babes (why post it if you don't) and you are here hanging out with people who want your hairy arse fisted. WTF is wrong with you? I am beginning to question your sexuality.
    I'm not a "refugee?"

And the commute to work would be awful.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast