Thread: A real life "Gus Wilson" - Eric O. in upstate NY

A real life "Gus Wilson" - Eric O. in upstate NY

Gus Wilson and the tales from the Model Garage was way before the time of most folks here, hell, pretty much before my time.

Regardless, my old man had a couple compilations of these stories that I read voraciously as a kid.

Here's a great link to the whole Gus Wilson story along with every article.

http://www.gus-stories.org/index.htm

Anyhow, I ran across a youtuber named Eric O. while researching an EVAP control issue on my daughter's Gazooki.

He owns a small shop in upstate NY, South Main Automotive, out in the boonies, and his style is an amazing combination of electronic genius in troubleshooting the everfucking car computers, the honesty, old school knowledge, customer respect and craftsmanship of the fictitious Gus Wilson, delivered with the dry wit and commentary of a Red Green.

Never thought I would enjoy watching somebody fix cars as much as I do watching this guy, and have picked up many handy tips.

Here's one to start:

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How people get help without government.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11