Thread: William Binney acquires new Seth Rich information

William Binney acquires new Seth Rich information

Bill Binney States that the NSA Has 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian Assange, As Revealed by a FOIA Request

https://medium.com/@markfmccarty/bil...rlBTKYatPZe7LY

Admittedly I don't know much about Medium, but the NSA having communications between Seth Rich and Assange seems relevant, since the MSM is still denying it. Will this amount to anything? Is Binney one of the good guys, is he still respected in the NSA community?
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tick Tock
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Tick Tock

Sounds legit.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    Bill Binney States that the NSA Has 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian Assange, As Revealed by a FOIA Request

https://medium.com/@markfmccarty/bil...rlBTKYatPZe7LY

Admittedly I don't know much about Medium, but the NSA having communications between Seth Rich and Assange seems relevant, since the MSM is still denying it. Will this amount to anything? Is Binney one of the good guys, is he still respected in the NSA community?
    ''Admittedly I don't know much about Medium''
    (What does this mean?)

''Is Binney one of the good guys, is he still respected in the NSA community?''
    (Yes Binney is by far one of the 'good guys') ,

''is he respected by the NSA community?''
    (Good lord lets hope not)
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 04-21-2019 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    LOL +rep

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    (What does this mean?)

I'm going to guess medium is used meaning the "form" of communication used?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    (What does this mean?)

No... I think the OP is talking about the source of the article, "Medium Corporation".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    No... I think the OP is talking about the source of the article, "Medium Corporation".
    ha ha........got it, makes sense.

: )

People like William Binney are the types of personalities/brains/integrity that is needed
    in public office.
    That will never happen.....

: )

Binney is the realist 'real deal' out there for anyone that isn't familiar
    with him, I'd guess that 'anyone' might be one person or less......on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post

Admittedly I don't know much about Medium
    Anybody can create a Medium account and publish articles.

Mike Cernovich broke a few stories on there including the Susan Rice unmasking story, but they since banned him from the platform.

Most of the community is far left, but basically anybody can create an account and post.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Anybody can create a Medium account and publish articles.

Mike Cernovich broke a few stories on there including the Susan Rice unmasking story, but they since banned him from the platform.

Most of the community is far left, but basically anybody can create an account and post.
    So about as reliable as 4Chan.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-21-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So about as reliable as 4Chan.
    It's more reliable than the mainstream media.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."