Thread: Trump Veto Continues Yemen War With Obama Logic

Trump Veto Continues Yemen War With Obama Logic

More and more "Republicans" are calling in to Jimmy Dore's show. His Youtube subscriber count is growing by a few thousand PER DAY now. He's getting more views on his videos than most of cable "news" get when their clowns do their live shows. 8,000 + tune in to his live afternoon chat shows.

Jimmy better stay out of small airplanes because he can unite people and GET THEM INTO THE STREET

(where dumbed-down Americans should have been in 1999 when the Liar Billy Clinton bombed Serbia for 78 days because PNAC told him to.)

Stop the wars now #Tulsi2020. Don't count the only antiwar candidate out before the first "debate"

because not even 50% of Americans have voted for years. Tulsi can get them back to the voting booth. Watch what happens.

http://costofwar.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post

More and more "Republicans" are calling in to Jimmy Dore's show. His Youtube subscriber count is growing by a few thousand PER DAY now. He's getting more views on his videos than most of cable "news" get when their clowns do their live shows. 8,000 + tune in to his live afternoon chat shows.

Jimmy better stay out of small airplanes because he can unite people and GET THEM INTO THE STREET

(where dumbed-down Americans should have been in 1999 when the Liar Billy Clinton bombed Serbia for 78 days because PNAC told him to.)

Stop the wars now #Tulsi2020. Don't count the only antiwar candidate out before the first "debate"

because not even 50% of Americans have voted for years. Tulsi can get them back to the voting booth. Watch what happens.

http://costofwar.com
    I hope Tulsi wins the Demoncrat nomination because her rhetoric would be valuable in the debates but she will be worse than Trump if she wins, she attacked him for ordering the Syria withdrawal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I hope Tulsi wins the Demoncrat nomination because her rhetoric would be valuable in the debates but she will be worse than Trump if she wins, she attacked him for ordering the Syria withdrawal.
    Not to mention her plans for an AWB, Universal Background checks, Fight for $15, Medicare for All, etc. etc. etc.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Not to mention her plans for an AWB, Universal Background checks, Fight for $15, Medicare for All, etc. etc. etc.
    Yes, but Peace Piper doesn't care about any of that so I only mentioned her foreign policy problems. (and I didn't even post the list of her pro-war votes this time)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    He would not be able to get any of those passed by himself but she could stop our military adventures and regime change operations without congress. So most likely would still be better than Trump if she becomes the non interventionist Trump pretended to be during the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    He would not be able to get any of those passed by himself but she could stop our military adventures and regime change operations without congress. So most likely would still be better than Trump if she becomes the non interventionist Trump pretended to be during the elections.
    Except she is already worse than him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Except she is already worse than him.
    I would have to disagree with you in terms of foreign policy. Trump is an establishment style neocon and Tulsi at the moment is not. I will take Tulsi over Trump today.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I would have to disagree with you in terms of foreign policy. Trump is an establishment style neocon and Tulsi at the moment is not. I will take Tulsi over Trump today.
    Not only does Tulsi vote opposite to how she talks but she attacked Trump for ordering the Syria pullout and helped to delay it.

That makes her worse than him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.