Thread: Flash Mob Musical Performance

Flash Mob Musical Performance

"Flash Mob" Musical Performance - Ode to Joy

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-23-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hallelujah

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The two songs are beautiful.

FLASH MOB
    Normal people: Oh, isn't this a lovely treat!
    Me: omg. I gotta get outta here

I hope they had permits for that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Europeans. Disgusting.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Despicable horrendous music of privilege. Terrible.

This is real music.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It was all captured on camera, so the authorities who to fine if they didn't.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thought AF would enjoy this one more:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I recall being dragged out of my home just before Christmas a couple of years ago, for an early work call.

Bitching, fuming and grumbling, I made my way to BOS.

Right inside was a brass and string section from the Boston Pops playing Christmas carols.

It made my day and really did help.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Flash Mob Marriage Proposal

Siberian Youth Flash Mob Dance Nine Siberian Cities Simultaneous - Novosibirsk, Omsk, Irkutsk, Kemerovo, Abakan, Kyzyl, Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk.
    Dancing traditional Siberian Round Dance.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.