Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RGB dead ? or it's 2:05 am where the f is RGB

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is the only photo I've found so far of her, allegedly in 2019, at the Oz thingy

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...gton-1.7069181

I still think it's pretty strange that with all the attention she was getting at the end of last year and all her health problems, with all of the photos and interviews she had before we have 6 months down and 1 clear picture (allegedly).

If you look at any articles about her or her appearances, they all use old photos.
    Search images.google.com for ginsberg amoz oz memorial. Various photos show up.

I can't see the pic in your link since behind pay wall or something but if you watch the full memorial ceremony available on YT, you can literally watch the live video of the various photos being taken at the end. She enters the ceremony around the 57 minute mark and sits in the front row. Like I said, I did the legwork on it because I wanted to put it to rest, in my mind at least, and determined it was her. 3 months has passed since then so I'm not endorsing that she's still alive, just that she was alive as of 3-31.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-01-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the 86-year-old Supreme Court Justice, has been treated for a tumor on her pancreas, according to media reports.

The long-time SCOTUS member completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Sloan Kettering in NYC on Friday.
    The focused radiation treatment began on Aug. 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis, according to a statement from SCOTUS. The tumor was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed the tumor was malignant.
    As part of her treatment, a bile duct slant was placed.
    The Justice tolerated treatment well. She canceled her annual summer trip to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule. The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time.
    This isn't Ginsburg's first brush with cancer: She was treated for early stage pancreatic cancer in 2009, per WaPo.
    Before that, she was treated, and beat, colon cancer.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...creatic-cancer

It won't be long now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the 86-year-old Supreme Court Justice, has been treated for a tumor on her pancreas, according to media reports.

The long-time SCOTUS member completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Sloan Kettering in NYC on Friday.
    The focused radiation treatment began on Aug. 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis, according to a statement from SCOTUS. The tumor was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed the tumor was malignant.
    As part of her treatment, a bile duct slant was placed.
    The Justice tolerated treatment well. She canceled her annual summer trip to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule. The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time.
    This isn't Ginsburg's first brush with cancer: She was treated for early stage pancreatic cancer in 2009, per WaPo.
    Before that, she was treated, and beat, colon cancer.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...creatic-cancer

It won't be long now.
    I'll bet her body double doesn't even have cancer..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'll bet her body double doesn't even have cancer..
    Very possible, but they are building up to announcing her death.

Just in time to make replacing her a campaign issue.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It won't be long now.
    I took this as bad news. Radiation is par for the course with something like this. It means she is alive and well and following up her medical care because her and her doctors believe she will be fine. Much better news would have been if she was declining radiation treatment.

She was declared cancer free and otherwise healthy for her age following treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    She was declared cancer free and otherwise healthy for her age following treatment.
    They placed a biliary stent, which in someone with pancreatic cancer, is palliative treatment. Stop falling for the fake news.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Theres no way shes gonna make it though Trumps entire presidency.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    They placed a biliary stent, which in someone with pancreatic cancer, is palliative treatment. Stop falling for the fake news.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/supr...treatment.html

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg today completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. The focused radiation treatment began on August 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis to treat a tumor on her pancreas. The abnormality was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed a localized malignant tumor. As part of her treatment, a bile duct stent was placed. The Justice tolerated treatment well. She cancelled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule. The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-24-2019 at 04:41 PM.

I am NOT looking forward to all the national mourning, and reliving the Kavanaugh drama all over again times ten.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Theres no way shes gonna make it though Trumps entire presidency.
    Sounds like a poll should be posted.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I was thinking the same thing... There's going to be a lot of pi$$ed off homosexuals.
    And video techs....

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Sounds like a poll should be posted.
    I love RBG polls.

Anyway, the GOP would need at least 2-3 months to find and confirm the next SCOTUS if RBG went kablooey.

Look at how the dems delayed the last circus. Its a pity nobody got sued or went to prison for that. So many lies, so many lives ruined.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-24-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I love RBG polls.

Anyway, the GOP would need at least 2-3 months to find and confirm the next SCOTUS if RBG went kablooey.

Look at how the dems delayed the last circus. Its a pity nobody got sued or went to prison for that. So many lies, so many lives ruined.
    Republicans said you can't nominate somebody for the court during an election cycle. It would only be right to delay any Trump nomination for the same reason (though the Republicans do control the Senate who would be responsible for approving any nominee).

Republicans said you can't nominate somebody for the court during an election cycle. It would only be right to delay any Trump nomination for the same reason (though the Republicans do control the Senate who would be responsible for approving any nominee).
    That was simply a political maneuver. They will not abide by it. Thats how you win seats on SCOTUS.

Democrats are known for far worse political tactics.

Next~
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

They must have a short list of candidates already. I seriously doubt they're going to wait until there is a vacancy to start thinking about who can fill it.

I am NOT looking forward to all the national mourning, and reliving the Kavanaugh drama all over again times ten.
    I'm looking forward to Roberts losing the power to be a swing voter and Trump getting to pick another Justice, SCOTUS rules the land.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm looking forward to Roberts losing the power to be a swing voter and Trump getting to pick another Justice, SCOTUS rules the land.
    Do you really have a case if you can not find a lawyer to represent you?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do you really have a case if you can not find a lawyer to represent you?
    I'm not sure how that relates to what I said or RBG's impending death.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She is alive, look:

Attachment 6380
    Covered.

I'm not sure how that relates to what I said or RBG's impending death.
    Lawyers rule the land.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Lawyers rule the land.
    I agree but not so much as SCOTUS does, it's a lot easier to find a lawyer to take a case than it is to get a correct decision from SCOTUS.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

David Axelrod says if Ginsburg keels over and McConnel fills the vacancy, it could tear this country apart. Like we care at this point. Let’s tear it apart and open up clear lines of division so the enemy can’t hide among us anymore.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/supr...treatment.html

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg today completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. The focused radiation treatment began on August 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis to treat a tumor on her pancreas. The abnormality was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed a localized malignant tumor. As part of her treatment, a bile duct stent was placed. The Justice tolerated treatment well. She cancelled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule. The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time.
    Yes, I understand that. You already alluded to that earlier. I explained to you it was fake news. I also friendlily suggested that you should stop falling for fake news. Or much worse, peddle it when you already know it is fake news.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369...tment-this-sum

Updated at 12:05 a.m. ET

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just completed three weeks of radiation treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the U.S. Supreme Court disclosed Friday.

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Yes, I understand that. You already alluded to that earlier. I explained to you it was fake news. I also friendlily suggested that you should stop falling for fake news. Or worse, peddle it when you know it is fake news.

Aside from the stent there is just the fact that she is so old and has had cancer so many times and was just recovering from breaking ribs.

There is no way she is in good health or can last much longer. (if she isn't dead and replaced by a double and this is just leading up to announcing her death)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, I understand that. You already alluded to that earlier. I explained to you it was fake news. I also friendlily suggested that you should stop falling for fake news. Or much worse, peddle it when you already know it is fake news.

A comment from another site:
    RBG had pancreatic cancer in 2009, so this is a reoccurrence. As I understand it the only reason they would use a bile duct stent is when it has metastasised. If it was early stage, they would operate. Though at 86, there’s a higher risk using anaesthetic. She is also known to like to drink alcohol during the day, so there is some speculation she may also have liver cancer as well.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25972062

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Another comment from the other site:

RBG has probably had a recurrence of her earlier pancreatic cancer. She is reported to have had SBRT (stereotactic body radiation therapy) over three weeks. That procedure, schedule and dose is within the current NCCN recommendations for recurrent pancreas cancer. It is intended to buy time, relieve obstruction of the bile ducts (she had a stent placed to help this also), relieve pain (classic pancreas symptom) and possibly control bleeding. The prognosis, in a word, is poor. Wild assed guess is 3-4 months survival at best.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ooh, it might be a chick this time, with lesbian sorority gangbang rape allegations. And porn reenactments played on the house floor by outraged congressmen and women and theys.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Ooh, it might be a chick this time, with lesbian sorority gangbang rape allegations. And porn reenactments played on the house floor by outraged congressmen and women and theys.
    LOL gawd you are probably close to the truth.

David Axelrod says if Ginsburg keels over and McConnel fills the vacancy, it could tear this country apart. Like we care at this point. Let’s tear it apart and open up clear lines of division so the enemy can’t hide among us anymore.
    Most of America has already forgotten the last one. Only the hardcore ANTIFA / TDS patients are still triggered by Kavanaugh.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast