Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RGB dead ? or it's 2:05 am where the f is RGB

From another thread:

Patriots To Call Supreme Court Demanding RBG Proof of Life 8/15/19

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...f-Life-8-15-19

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He called in, and apparently a lot of others did as well.

I'm curious as to why they were being told she is "alive and well" when she was allegedly in the hospital receiving cancer treatments..

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/supr...treatment.html

Bader or Vader?

This interview was published on July 23, 2019, less than two weeks before allegedly going back in for cancer treatments.. she talks about her past cancer treatments but nothing about the upcoming treatments? Did I miss something?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems most news is missing a key part of the Supreme Court press release on the condition of Justice Ginsburg.

As part of her pancreatic cancer treatment a bile stent was placed.
    From the press release today on Justice Ginsburg’s health.

This is important because a biliary stent is only installed if a tumor was large enough to cause blockage of the bile duct from the liver to the intestine.
    It is typically performed in cases where the patient has cancer on the duct itself and often predicates liver cancer.
    Again the stent is typically only used in advanced cases and often only surgery is done for early cases:

The are two types of stents often used, plastic and metal. Plastic ones only last about 3 months before needed to be replaced, thus doctors tend to use plastic ones in patients they do not expect to live more than 3 months (since they are more comfortable and cheaper).

Stents are often used in patients who are inoperable to provide end of life care.
    Lastly, given Ginsburg’s tendency to imbibe alcohol in the daytime, one may suspect she has some form of dependency. In this case the prognosis is complicated greatly.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-of-life-care/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

For those keeping up, RBG's body double allegedly flew the coop when she found out she may murdered by the deep state as early as November.. since that is 1 year before the re-election of Trump, there would be at least some pressure not to appoint an new justice in the final year.

I saw an article she had an interview with NPR the other day, but all of the photos are from late August and earlier.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those keeping up, RBG's body double allegedly flew the coop when she found out she may murdered by the deep state as early as November.. since that is 1 year before the re-election of Trump, there would be at least some pressure not to appoint an new justice in the final year.

I saw an article she had an interview with NPR the other day, but all of the photos are from late August and earlier.
    Trump needs to expose it if it's true, we need RBG replaced as soon as possible.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If she dies in while on the bench, it'll be years before Trump can name a successor. They'll have everything they need to delay it for as long as they want. She either retires or her seat is empty for the foreseeable future.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    If she dies in while on the bench, it'll be years before Trump can name a successor. They'll have everything they need to delay it for as long as they want. She either retires or her seat is empty for the foreseeable future.
    The Republicans have the Senate, that's all they need.

I found this instructional video she might find useful...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg missed oral arguments before the Supreme Court on Wednesday.
    She is "indisposed due to illness," Chief Justice John Roberts said at the start of proceedings. She intended to participate in the consideration of the cases by reading briefs and transcripts, Roberts added.

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-supreme-court

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg missed oral arguments before the Supreme Court on Wednesday.
    She is "indisposed due to illness," Chief Justice John Roberts said at the start of proceedings. She intended to participate in the consideration of the cases by reading briefs and transcripts, Roberts added.

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-supreme-court
    Daniel Lee's Navy intel source is saying that next week the impeachment nonsense will fizzle out, then the week after they will announce Ginsburg's passing.

Daniel Lee's Navy intel source is saying that next week the impeachment nonsense will fizzle out, then the week after they will announce Ginsburg's passing.
    I think they are going to bump off Carter soon to get another state funeral for a distraction too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I feel theres needs to be a Ginsburg meme similar to the "Epstein didn't kill himself" memes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I feel theres needs to be a Ginsburg meme similar to the "Epstein didn't kill himself" memes.
    Ginsburg is not alive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Notorious RBG be hangin out wit Biggie, Tupac and Mac Dre

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ginsburg is not alive.
    Her latest look-alike is almost believable. The CIA probably spent millions on surgeries to make it look like her.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Her latest look-alike is almost believable. The CIA probably spent millions on surgeries to make it look like her.
    Probably.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123