Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NH residents upset with RP supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by jenninlouisiana View Post
    Don't feed it.
    LOL, I'm not a troll, I just don't like phone calls.

Most people don't. Is there anyone that likes having to drop what they are doing to answer the phone ?

And then they get a political message. All that does is make people angry. It is the essence of treating them with contempt of their time and privacy.

Get off the phones !

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bob,

Just because your phone rings does not require you to answer it. I certainly don't bother to answer my phone when I am busy doing something. Just a friendly suggestion I'm not trying to bust your balls. I don't answer my phone at least half the time.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Spruill View Post
    LOL, I'm not a troll, I just don't like phone calls.

Most people don't. Is there anyone that likes having to drop what they are doing to answer the phone ?

And then they get a political message. All that does is make people angry. It is the essence of treating them with contempt of their time and privacy.

Get off the phones !
    Extremely easy for me, I got a $20 answering machine and put it on speaker and screen all my calls. I pick up for family or friends. No problem.

allyinoh is right. This guy could simply be a person who wants to make Ron Paul supporters seem like extremist crazies!

Wow, an unsubstantiated and unsourced "story" from a war-mongering, neo-conservative hack. If Jonah could get away with it, he'd write about a "friend" from New Hampshire who personally witnessed Ron Paul supporters drowning kittens. Give me a break folks. I love watching the desperation dripping from the brows of neo-cons! I'm trying to head to New Hampshire this week to support campaign. Go Ron!

I AM JONAH GOLDBERG, POLITICAL PUNDIT, FEAR ME PEONS.
    THE REPUBLICANS PUT A GIANT, RADIOACTIVE MARMOSET IN MY TOOL SHED.

www.911movement.org

*Quack* *Quack*

Quote Originally Posted by rockwell View Post

I AM JONAH GOLDBERG, POLITICAL PUNDIT, FEAR ME PEONS.
    You and your fellow theorists are so right, bro! Keep spreading the word... 9/11 was an inside job, every live TV shot was faked and the evil neocons brought down the towers just to give their master plan (invading Iraq) some validity.

Please.
    Last edited by all4one; 12-29-2007 at 09:18 AM.
    [ -- Ron Paul: Duct Tape's only competition -- ]

I agree there is are common sense boundaries, but our country is in a terrible economic crisis that come next year, you may not want to visit Santa. this is the reason why this race has become one of the most important elections of our lifetime. we need to put things into perspective from both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by allyinoh View Post
    $10 bucks says this woman is a Democrat or a Rudy supporter.

Maybe I am just more understanding, but I have been approached by many people for different things and have just taken what they had to give even if I didn't want it and not made a big deal out of it.

And this is just her story, any back up? I don't believe anything anymore.
    Umm, I'd have tried again as well.. if I just said "Thanks anyway" every time one of my stupid ass neighbors told me no, my entire neighborhood may not be filled with Lawn signs...

Instead, I organized neighborhood straw polls(for Republicans AND Dems... all were invited to discuss politics and speak about their guy... I just have a good speaker come in for Ron Paul and take apart the other speakers one by one...)

150 people came... 112 Ron Paul Yard signs handed out. It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood.

Bull $#@!. These people are in NEW HAMPSHIRE. It's always like this every 4 years, it's expected, and if they dont like it then move.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes, but there are lessons to be learned from it.
    Never force RP upon others, just try to get the name out.

Quote Originally Posted by integrity View Post
    Santa is more important to some sheeple than the future of our country.

Jonah Goldberg is scum..... http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j111102.html
    Oooorrrrr....some people have lives and dont follow politics every minute every day. Its important and all, but so it eating...yet people dont eat CONSTANTLY, now do they? Those that do, find themselves overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by MooCowzRock View Post
    Oooorrrrr....some people have lives and dont follow politics every minute every day. Its important and all, but so it eating...yet people dont eat CONSTANTLY, now do they? Those that do, find themselves overweight.
    With all due respect, this kind of logic is why we're all in deep $#@!.
    "Where would we be if we had I.O.U.'s scrip and certificates floating all around the country?" Instead he decided to "issue currency against the sound assets of the banks. [As opposed to issuing currency against gold.] The Federal Reserve Act lets us print all we'll need. And it won't frighten the people. It won't look like stage money. It'll be money that looks like real money." [Emphasis added.]
    Treasury Secretary Woodin, 3/7/33
    Federal Reserve Bank of Boston

Please people, lets not dwell on this story about ONE PERSON. Start writing letters, making calls, and saving your precinct for Ron Paul!

That post was written a month ago

But, if you can find the original post/letter, maybe someone could post an apology for being so overzealous?

Anyway, I came into your forum to invite you to take part in a positive energy thing I want to do on Tuesday before, and during the election. If you know other meetups you are welcome to fill them in for this too.

I have a thread in "Winning NH" titled "Law of Attraction" if you'd like to see what I'm talking about.

I will be posting more later this eve about it.

Thanks,
    Connie

It was all BS the guy was not being honest.. It is very old news....

NH has been saturated

They're not just frustrated with us Paul supporters. They've been getting phone calls, flyers, knocks on the door, and they've been seeing ads on TV and radio for weeks now and if I were them I'd be sick of it. It's bad enough in my own area (in Indiana) during just one Congressional race!

People are understandably sick of being campaigned at. That's why I stuck to passive sign-waving on Sunday rather than bother people at home.

Live free or Die!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm thinking a hands off approach may be the route to go from here on out. Being obnoxious doesn't gain us any favor. I'm pretty sure Dr. Paul's name is out now, despite the media's attempts at silencing him. Perhaps we just need to let the man work his magic?

I think the best we can do at this point is demonstrate to the people that his campaign is indeed viable by continuing to make donations. People will know Paul means business when he outlasts his opponents.

What is the deal with all the negative posts from people with single digits post counts, do they sign up just to post negative stuff..
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

The ones where it ends in applause are fantasy

I read a post once that was supposedly by a waiter who claimed he was applauded for harassing a breastfeeding woman. People add on the applause to give their "argument" more weight.

if the ppl dont understand the situation, and still want to b in line for Santa,
    well then u cant do anything about it
    maybe they'd b also first in the line to get microchipped
    and they'll say again
    "i'm here to get microchipped on a sunday,with my family,
    i dont want to hear about poiltics and my freedom"
    let them be
    Ron Paul
    Hope for the World

Hurray! I sold my child into a lifetime of indentured servitude because a nerd annoyed me!
    All your voter base are belong to us!

I remember reading this when it first came out and I stand by what I said the first time: The person complaining has a HUGE stick up their ass.
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by allyinoh View Post
    $10 bucks says this woman is a Democrat or a Rudy supporter.
    Nah. She'll vote Edwards or Romney. Whoever she thinks is cuter. Cuz that's what's important, right?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If she knew her kids won't have a Country she would care.

Quote Originally Posted by integrity View Post
    Santa is more important to some sheeple than the future of our country.

Jonah Goldberg is scum..... http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j111102.html

Great catch!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    This is so $#@!ing fake. Just remember to be polite when you canvas. I still don't believe this though.
    Oh yeah, it is real..I read it about a month ago. I am sure people get bummed from time to time with candidate supporters of all sorts. We have to remember we are trying to change people's minds here, or encourage them to check out more. If not interested we have to be sensitive.

Santa is a lie......

Ron Paul offers the Truth......

What's not to be excited about???????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12