Thread: Israel bans Gaza Christians from going to Jerusalem, Bethlehem for Easter

Thumbs down Israel bans Gaza Christians from going to Jerusalem, Bethlehem for Easter

Zionism is literally cancer.

Israel bans Gaza Christians from going to Jerusalem, Bethlehem for Easter

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...YNHQwaYCykq1VE
    Israeli occupation authorities refused to issue travel permits for hundreds of Palestinian Christians from Gaza who planned to visit holy sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem during Passover, Safa news agency reported yesterday.

Reporting Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Safa said that Israel allowed only 200 Christians from Gaza, who are over 55 years old, to travel to Jordan only and did not issue permits for those wishing to visit the Church of Nativity in occupied Bethlehem or the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in occupied Jerusalem.
    Israeli rights group Gisha reported complaints against the Israeli occupation regarding the restrictions imposed on people who want to travel during the Jewish Passover holiday which coincides with Easter.
    “This is a flagrant violation of the freedom of movement, freedom of worship and freedom of enjoying family life for the Christians in Gaza,” Gisha said, noting that Gaza is an example of a “wider Israeli racist policy”.
    According to Haaretz, Gisha said that this measure aims to deepen the division between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brothers!

YESHUA is in your hearts, not in the dirt over there...let them have it.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Brothers!

YESHUA is in your hearts, not in the dirt over there...let them have it.
    d00d, it's the Holy Land. It's the home of some of the most Holy and Sanctified places to Christians (Church Of The Holy Sepulchure, etc). It belongs to us. (It's also sacred to Muslims, but that's another story for another time)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12