Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME OVER! No Obstruction, No Collusion

GAME OVER! No Obstruction, No Collusion

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obstruction was not ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It was absolutely ruled out. Barr explained it very clearly. Self defense is NOT obstruction.

LOL

You only torture yourself with this delusion while GEOTUS laughs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The report said Trump was "Not exonerated" on the issue of obstruction of justice.

Apparently, Trump would currently be indicted for obstruction of justice based on orders he gave his subordinates...

...but for the fact that his subordinates disobeyed those orders.

So, altogether, I'm not at all surprised by the results.

They paint a picture of an idiot, out of his depth, without a plan, trashing around, saved by his hangers-on from derailing the gravy train.

This rings true.

The report said Trump was "Not exonerated" on the issue of obstruction of justice.
    Barr's press conference absolutely did. He went on record to explain why. Once again self defense is not obstruction no matter how much you would like it to be.

Watch the Press Conf of Barr.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yep. Won't do any good though, what goes in the ears and eyes apparently gets twisted before it gets to his brain.

Wrong one... The one this morning that you refused to watch or admit that you watched.

Come on, show some self integrity and just say it... It's done... It's over...

Can you obstruct a witch hunt?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What EXACTLY are YOUR beliefs regarding this issue?

Mark Levin was just on fire on Hannity. Made very good points. Must watch.

eye had 2

rip
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One time I was out deer hunting. I came down a hillside and jumped down into a small ravine. All of a sudden a Jack rabbit jumped and ran up the ravine. At the end there was a rock enclosure with an overhang. The hare decided it was cornered even though I had completely hidden myself down wind where I could still see him but he could not see me. Once he was "set off" he panicked and started running into the walls over and over beating himself to death. To the point where he had broken his neck and was still trying to run through those rock walls. After about 5 minutes of this he finally fell over and kicked until he was dead. He had literally beat himself to dead for no rational reason at all except that he was just too unintelligent to stop himself. I felt pity for this animal because there really was no sense at all in what he did to himself. Sometimes I see this in people and find myself feeling this same pity because it makes absolutely no sense at all what they do to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Guilty until proven innocent.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It was a hoax to begin with.

Overall, Deep State is alright, it kind of lost its way for a while but made a bold call in the end to let MAGA continue.

Barr and Rosenstein did, Mueller did not but he may have been bit prejudiced because of couple of technical hurdles like these. But memes should not decide nationally important cases like this.

Trump retweets meme calling for imprisonment of his own deputy attorney general
    Nov 28, 2018

Mueller refers sex misconduct scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation
    Oct. 30, 2018By Brandy Zadrozny, Ben Collins and Tom Winter
    Special counsel Robert Mueller last week asked the FBI to investigate a possible scam in which a woman would make false claims that he was guilty of sexual misconduct and harassment, after several political reporters were contacted about doing a story on the alleged misconduct.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...gation-n926301

I gotta laugh when people take anything seriously, one way or another, from the office of a 9/11 conspirator. Does no one remember that Mueller was FBI Director and a major player in the whitewash? Now, Trump is surrounded by a bunch of the same Bush administration folks that were also part of it (Iraq WMD, OBL is in Afghanistan, etc). Can't believe people take this stuff seriously.

I won't waste my time reading the report but if it does not detail Trump's well-documented connections to Russian billionaires then it's a completely worthless report and just another act in the reality show.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-19-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

From Mueller's report:

"Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

From Mueller's report:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Unfortunately, for anti-Wall funding obstructionist House Dems, game may have just started:

Judiciary Committee Chairman says Barr not credible, "Disturbing evidence" in Mueller report

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 3dec0b
    No.6228198

Apr 18 2019 14:52:02 (EST)

MUELLER BLOCKADE END.
    Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 3dec0b
    No.6228198

Apr 18 2019 14:52:02 (EST)

MUELLER BLOCKADE END.
    Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed.
    Q
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...lintons-arrest

QAnon Believers Crushed After Mueller Report Fails to Lead to Hillary Clinton’s Arrest

While most of Donald Trump’s allies braced for the release on Thursday of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, believers in the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory approached the long-awaited publication with a sense of thrill.

For years, QAnon fans have been mocked for believing that Mueller was secretly in league with the president, working hand-in-hand to uncover Satanic rituals committed by top Democrats before shipping them off to Guantanamo Bay. They had been told it was ridiculous to base their entire political worldview on a series of anonymous clues posted on internet message boards—including one that claimed Hillary Clinton was secretly arrested in October 2017.

Now, after all the chanting and waving of “Q” signs at Trump rallies, their hour of vindication was at hand.

Liz Crokin, a leading QAnon promoter, predicted on Wednesday that Mueller’s report would uncover leading Democrats committing crimes that are “punishable by death.”

“I think the Mueller Report will reveal some indicators that the real crimes that took places were committed by Hillary Clinton, Obama, and some of their associates,” Crokin told The Daily Beast.

Crokin wasn’t alone. “Patriots’ Soapbox,” a 24-hour YouTube livestream devoted to decoding QAnon clues, urged viewers to check back Thursday for a “BIG day.” Joe Masepoes, a QAnon promoter whose pro-QAnon videos have been shared by celebrities like former baseball star Curt Schilling, urged his followers to “be here tomorrow.”

But when the Mueller report arrived on Thursday morning, it contained none of the bombshell, global pedophile cabal-destroying revelations QAnon fans had predicted. Instead, it detailed a Russian campaign of electoral subterfuge that benefited Trump’s election efforts, along with repeated attempts by the president to impede investigations into his conduct.

Unhappy QAnon believers were left to grapple with the letdown. As the report’s lack of QAnon proofs became clear, the Patriots’ Soapbox livestream quickly moved onto other topics like human trafficking. The channel’s viewers weren’t fooled, though. The comment section quickly filled up with disappointed QAnon fans.

On Voat, a Reddit-style forum alternative popular with QAnon fans, believers lamented the fact that they had been duped again.

“Trump is toast,” said one poster who said he wouldn’t vote in 2020 after the disappointment. “Lied to us to extend his re-election. Good luck Q peeps. I’m done here.”

This isn’t the first time QAnon loyalists have been promised confirmation of their bizarre ideas, only to be disappointed. In June 2018, “Q”—the anonymous person or group of people behind the vague clues that have been strung into QAnon—had promised that a Department of Justice inspector general report would bring down Clinton.

That report didn’t include the revelations QAnon believers were promised either. One angry, armed QAnon believer responded to that let-down by shutting down a bridge near the Hoover Dam with an improvised armored truck.
    more at link
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-19-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Patience is a virtue.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Guilty until proven innocent.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Orange man bad. Red hat misogynistic. White man racist. Russians everywhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast