Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mainstream Media Are Not Handling The Zero Collusion Conclusion Well

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    In government employee world of course. In fact you can even commit a crime and still not be charged with one.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RJB again."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RJB again."
    Lol

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn Greenwald: MSNBC and CNN are Now State-Run Television

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Russiagate - focused application of Cognitive Ease effect for deception

I think the best one I saw was one talking point that said that the Mueller report isn't a political win because their stupid poll says that people don't consider it an issue. Those crooks are blatantly bragging on about how they dug their heals in and lied to people to win the house majority and Trump couldn't even get anything done that people care about because of their propaganda. There is a special place in hell for the left pushing this healthcare system that is basically killing people because the quality of healthcare is so bad

Its so funny that you had all these idiots believing in this Russia hoax in the first place. Imagine 50 years from now when these people will tell their grandchildren that they believed it(and most likely still will).
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12