Thread: The biggest campus event of 2019? Ron Paul @ Duke Tomorrow!!!

The biggest campus event of 2019? Ron Paul @ Duke Tomorrow!!!

Hopefully they'll let him talk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope Ron visits Indiana sometime in the near future.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ohio!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I wish they would live stream it.

I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

Damn if I weren't changing my front brakes, taking mom to therapy and doing their grocery shopping I'd be there.