Thread: Charges Dropped Against Woman Accused Of Assaulting Kellyanne Conway

Charges Dropped Against Woman Accused Of Assaulting Kellyanne Conway

The Maryland woman accused of assaulting White House counselor Kellyanne Conway at a Mexican restaurant just outside of Washington, D.C., had her charges dropped in court Monday.
    Mary Inabinett, 63, of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was facing second-degree assault and disorderly conduct charges from the incident at Uncle Julio’s restaurant in Bethesda, Maryland, where Inabinett allegedly approached Conway and started grabbing her from behind and shaking her. Conway called 911, but Inabinett had left before police arrived.
    “Somebody was grabbing me from behind, grabbing my arms, and was shaking me to the point where I felt maybe somebody was hugging me,” Conway toldCNN. “She was out of control. I don’t even know how to explain her to you. She was just, her whole face was terror and anger. She was right here, and my daughter was right there. She ought to pay for that.”
    Inabinett was charged in November 2018. The charges were dropped in court Monday after a jury in the deep blue county decided there was no reason to move forward with the charges.
    “Dropping the charges is the best decision for this set of circumstances,” prosecutors stated in court, according to ABC 7.

Conway and Inabinett were not present at the hearing Monday.

https://truepundit.com/charges-dropp...lyanne-conway/

This will lead to civil war, leftists won't be charged for anything and conservatives will have the book thrown at them for sneezing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Somebody was grabbing me from behind, grabbing my arms, and was shaking me to the point where I felt maybe somebody was hugging me,”
    Are we at the point in this country that hugging is considered assault?

Nobody should assault the great Kellyanne Conway.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

touch me and ill touch you back, there is no remedy or justice in their courts

SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Are we at the point in this country that hugging is considered assault?
    When it's from behind it could be a prelude to rape.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon