Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump says Ivanka would be hard to beat for president

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Chelsea Clinton is not ugly, its not brautiful and ugly there is a lot of grey area in there. Maybe if she got all the surgeries Ivanka got she would look more beautiful but ugly she is NOT.

And I say this knowing that a big part of beauty is subjective i.e. in the eye of the beholder
    Chelsea doesn't have elephantiasis, but she's a homely 4/10 at best.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't care how hot your daughter is, there is something really wrong with a father lusting after his own daughter.
    Unless your daughter is Ivanka.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Chelsea doesn't have elephantiasis, but she's a homely 4/10 at best.

4/10?

4/10?
    Okay, 3/10. I save 1/10 for women with deformities or disease, and 2/10 for ham planets and uggos.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Okay, 3/10. I save 1/10 for women with deformities or disease, and 2/10 for ham planets and uggos.
    No joke but I would really love to see the quality of gals you hang out with

No joke but I would really love to see the quality of gals you hang out with
    I've done worse, but I've also done a lot better. I'm married now and my wife is definitely better looking than Chelsea. I wouldn't point at Chelsea and laugh if I came across her at a Wal-Mart, but I don't think that she's pretty at all. Also, the photo you provided is particularly unflattering for her; there are photos where she looks okay.

Ivanka could sit on my face and fart after eating at Taco Bell, all day, every day.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Is there a picture of Ivanka wheres shes not wearing make up?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-17-2019 at 12:28 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Is there a picture of Ivanka wheres shes not wearing make up?
    Btw the pic of Ivanka I posted is not just make up. It was photoshopped to enhance her beauty.

I've done worse, but I've also done a lot better. I'm married now and my wife is definitely better looking than Chelsea. I wouldn't point at Chelsea and laugh if I came across her at a Wal-Mart, but I don't think that she's pretty at all. Also, the photo you provided is particularly unflattering for her; there are photos where she looks okay.

Ivanka could sit on my face and fart after eating at Taco Bell, all day, every day.
    I chose the picture because it was the average of all the pic I came across and it had Ivanka in it. I definitely came across better looking ones but settled for the one I posted which I still think wasnt all that bad.

Regardless, I can agree to disagree. In my book Chelsea Clinton is not ugly which to me is 3.5/10 and below.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's actually very simple. Instead of running as a Democrat, he is running GOP, so he must attack the Democrats. Some of his kids didn't get the memo though.

People have ability to change, democrats can become conservative Republicans sometimes.
    Don't understand why some conservative purists keep calling them Democrats even now.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    News bit scrolled across CNBC screen yesterday that Trump wants to install Ivanka as head of the World Bank

Given how things have been and continue to be "inside the family" I wouldn't be least bit surprised to see a Chelsea v Ivanka election at some point. They've been bffs for a long time. Same as the Bushes and Clintons and Clintons and Trumps, etc. All of the "division" is a show for the low-info masses.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Question Ivanka/Biden 2020

Ivanka/joe Biden 2020.

Al Gore & Jimmy Carter on standby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Ivanka Trump says she passed on her father’s offer to lead World Bank

By CAITLIN OPRYSKO
    04/17/2019
    Ivanka Trump said Wednesday she’d turned down her father’s offer to lead the World Bank, and wouldn’t reveal whether he’d approached her about any other jobs in his administration.
    Trump, who serves in the White House as a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, was rumored earlier this year to be in the running for president of the global financial institution, though her father ultimately went with David Malpass, a U.S. Treasury Department official.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...d-bank-1279833

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The Trumpeteers would zealously support her, no matter what her platform was. And in addition to their support, she would probably have the establishment, banks, deep state, and the MIC behind her. And there's a segment of the electorate who would see her being a woman as an advantage. Trump may well be right. She would be a formidable candidate.
    This is complete blsht.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    News bit scrolled across CNBC screen yesterday that Trump wants to install Ivanka as head of the World Bank

Given how things have been and continue to be "inside the family" I wouldn't be least bit surprised to see a Chelsea v Ivanka election at some point. They've been bffs for a long time. Same as the Bushes and Clintons and Clintons and Trumps, etc. All of the "division" is a show for the low-info masses.
    Trump made his nomination to the post in February. No other countries put up a nomination so he got it by default.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pa...ank-2019-03-14

There was a rumor then that Ivanka was also being considered which was just recently confirmed- the scroll you saw.

Malpass, 63, has been a vocal critic of the World Bank and the IMF. However, from his position in Treasury last year he helped win support for a $13 billion funding increase for the bank.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-19-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Ivanka is obviously more successful than Chelsea but when it comes to Obama's kids thats yet to be seen. They're both still kids and are in college. Lets see where they are at in life in 15 years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Also, Bush was a good father and he never said his daughters would be unbeatable as President or great as World Bank boss.

Yeah he most likely is posturing for the general election. I definitely can't think of a better way to sell the idea that Trump is not misogynistic and especially because the left has been pushing the Republicans are misogynists narrative for at least four years now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bold leadership once again:

Ivanka Trump involved in congressional outreach on gun reform
    August 13, 2019 / 10:04 AM / CBS News

President Trump's daughter and senior aide Ivanka Trump is involved in the White House's outreach to members of Congress, a White House official told CBS News. Her outreach, the official said, is a part of the White House office of legislative affairs' efforts to engage members of Congress in talks about gun policy.

Ivanka Trump "has trusted relationships on both sides of the aisle and she is working in concert with the White House policy and legislative teams," a White House official said. Axios first reported Ivanka Trump's involvement.
    The president's elder daughter was the first in the Trump family to declare the shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, acts of "terror." And she has voiced support for "red flag" laws, which would allow law enforcement to take weapons from Americans deemed to be a risk to themselves or others.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-...on-gun-reform/

We don't have a gun problem in the United States we have a mass shooting problem that is instigated by media, mostly the mainsteam media. Violence is glorified in every part of our culture and the fake news uses it to sell their propaghanda because violence sells just as much as sex does. Our mental health problems here definitely need to be fixed, especially since the fake news glorifies mass shootings and instigates hatred against other people in order to advance their political agenda. The mainstream media has been coopted by foreign entities that want to disarm the country and cause our country to kill ourselves. We need to be honest on where the mainstream media gets its funds, it gets its funds mostly by foreign governments who don't have our best interests in mind, who want to divide the country and sell it off wholesale for pennies on the dollar. This is divide and conquer and the enemy is already here, and they want to kill us, and they are our mainstream media and our social media.

Now TDS crowd is furious over car rental expenses of the senior WH adviser:

Ivanka Trump’s car rentals help push the administration’s Davos travel costs past $4 million

Justin Rohrlich
    Quartz January 21, 2020

Senior adviser to the President, Ivanka Trump, listens during a meeting between President Donald Trump and Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan at the World Economic Forum, Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020, in Davos, Switzerland.

Vehicles rented by the US Secret Service to shuttle Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and advisor, around Davos will add another $34,000 to the cost of the administration’s two-day trip to this year’s World Economic Forum, helping nudge the total price tag past $4 million.
    View photos

• The racial dynamics between American women are flipped in a disorienting photo series

The expenditure is posted to a publicly-accessible federal database under the heading, “WEF2020 USSS MARVEL RENTAL OF VEHICLES,” using Ivanka’s Secret Service code name. All payments are being picked up by taxpayers through the State Department budget.

Additional rental car expenses in Davos include $736,000 by the White House travel office, and two more hotel bookings for the president’s entourage—one for $286,000, and one for $29,000—have now combined to make Team Trump’s two-day jaunt to Davos the priciest yet.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ivank...174504293.html

Ivanka Trump’s car rentals help push the administration’s Davos travel costs past $4 million

Justin Rohrlich
    Quartz January 21, 2020

Senior adviser to the President, Ivanka Trump, listens during a meeting between President Donald Trump and Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan at the World Economic Forum, Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020, in Davos, Switzerland.

On an unrelated trivial note, stumbled on some strange tabliod type stories that might be just rumors.

Melania Trump fans convinced new images show FLOTUS has 'feelings' for major world leader

MELANIA TRUMP welcomed Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan to the White House yesterday and fans believed there was something more going on.

By Claire Anderson
    PUBLISHED: Tue, Jul 23, 2019

Melania Trump beamed in a series of photos next to Pakistan's leader (Image: Twitter @FLOTUS)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...e-house-latest

Imran Khan’s playboy reputation was forged in Britain

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i...tain-20lbwfcgb

It appears Trump Legacy still has potential for build up even if this election got 'stolen' by some disgruntled neocons inside job allegedly.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to head south as she explores political future

By Kate Bennett, CNN
    Updated 2:39 PM ET, Fri December 11, 2020

(CNN)Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are currently in the final stages of purchasing a plot of land in an exclusive enclave nicknamed "billionaire bunker," near Miami Beach, Florida, according to a source familiar with the transaction.

The lot, which is just shy of two acres and sits on Biscayne Bay, was listed at $31.8 million and the couple offered somewhere in the range of $28-30 million, the source said. The sale is pending under contract, meaning the buyer's offer has been accepted by the seller, who happens to be legendary Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias.
    A spokesperson for Trump declined CNN's request for comment on the transaction.
    The New York Post's PageSix.com first reported the sale.
    The dollar amount is stunning, but comparable to the other 29 estates and 11 lots that make up Indian Creek Island, an ultra-private "village," as one local real estate expert describes area.
    "(Indian Creek Island) is one of Miami's most private and sought after neighborhoods, frequented by high net-worth individuals seeking privacy," said Dora Puig, who has during her career sold more than $3 billion worth of real estate and is the owner of a luxury boutique brokerage in the area. (Puig was not involved in the sale or purchase of the Trump-Kushner transaction.)
    Puig said the extreme security measures at Indian Creek enjoyed by residents is one of the main reasons wealthy people are willing to pay into the tens of millions for a piece of land and views of the water surrounding it, waters monitored around the clock by armed private security.

cnn.com/2020/12/11/politics/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-house-florida/index.html

Related

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are ‘grifters in the White House,’ says Ronald Reagan’s son
    The son of the 40th president says Donald Trump’s daughter and son-in-law have ‘no qualifications whatsoever to work in the White House.’
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/10/...d-reagans-son/

'Sue if you must': Lincoln Project rejects threat over Kushner and Ivanka billboards

The Lincoln Project “will not be intimidated by empty bluster”, a lawyer for the group wrote late on Saturday, in response to a threat from an attorney for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner over two billboards put up in Times Square.

“Sue if you must,” Matthew Sanderson said.
    The New York City billboards show the president’s daughter and her husband, both senior White House advisers, displaying apparent indifference to public suffering under Covid-19.
    Kushner is shown next to the quote “[New Yorkers] are going to suffer and that’s their problem”, above a line of body bags. Trump is shown gesturing, with a smile, to statistics for how many New Yorkers and Americans as a whole have died.

According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 8.5m coronavirus cases have been recorded across the US and more than 224,000 have died. Case numbers are at record daily levels and one study has predicted 500,000 deaths by February. New York was hit hard at the pandemic’s outset.

The Lincoln Project is a group of former Republican consultants who have made it their mission to attack Donald Trump and support Joe Biden.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-billboards

I hope Ivanka does not have a political future. Every time I hear her talk, she sounds too politician-like, too polished. Those are the qualities Trump doesn't have which make him very appealing to many people including me. Also the reason many people hate him. Unfiltered words and thoughts are among the best qualities for a politician, IMO. Otherwise, they're just manipulative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12