Thread: Yang, The hologram candidate

Yang, The hologram candidate

https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/12/...ogram-rallies/

Yang plans to use the hologram, broadcast from the back of a truck, to deliver a recorded version of his stump speech to crowds in battleground states. Yang would set up in a studio and remotely beam into the rally to answer questions live and in real-time after the speech finished. The technique could save Yang, a longshot for the Democratic nomination at this point, a considerable amount of travel costs while helping to rally supporters and generate interest in key areas.

Pretty cool idea. I imagine the technology behind this would allow someone to broadcast/stream to mutiple locations at some point?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/12/...ogram-rallies/

Yang plans to use the hologram, broadcast from the back of a truck, to deliver a recorded version of his stump speech to crowds in battleground states. Yang would set up in a studio and remotely beam into the rally to answer questions live and in real-time after the speech finished. The technique could save Yang, a longshot for the Democratic nomination at this point, a considerable amount of travel costs while helping to rally supporters and generate interest in key areas.

Pretty cool idea. I imagine the technology behind this would allow someone to broadcast/stream to mutiple locations at some point?
    Bling...

Waiting for the evil emperor from Star Wars meme to come out.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Relevant?

Everybody Dance Now! - AI-Based Motion Transfer
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEBgi6QYDhQ

Image of the beast.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So, now they call Andrew Yang's Campaign "quixotic", remember they said the same thing about Ron Paul. So, we know where this campaign is headed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1WS096

Entrepreneur Andrew Yang's quixotic U.S. presidential campaign gets serious

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the left can bring Lenin and Marx back from the grave. I mean, you could in theory use any famous figure and supplant your message to that figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    And the left can bring Lenin and Marx back from the grave. I mean, you could in theory use any famous figure and supplant your message to that figure.
    The Image of the Beast, coming soon to a world near you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment