Thread: UFC 236: The OFFICIAL thread

Thumbs up UFC 236: The OFFICIAL thread

YES!
    I'm calling it for Adesanya. (sorry this thread is later than usual. $#@! happens) @Kotin , the cool kids, et al

For the co-main, I'm very impressed with Poirier.

Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-13-2019 at 02:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Lightweight
    Max Holloway over Dustin Poirier

Middleweight
    Israel Adesanya over Kelvin Gastelum*

Light Heavyweight
    Eryk Anders over Khalil Rountree

Welterweight
    Dwight Grant over AlanJouban

Light Heavyweight
    Nikita Krylov over Ovince Saint Preux

*If Gastelum is high, he'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Lightweight
    Max Holloway over Dustin Poirier

Middleweight
    Israel Adesanya over Kelvin Gastelum* prediction -

Light Heavyweight
    Eryk Anders over Khalil Rountree prediction -

Welterweight
    Dwight Grant over AlanJouban prediction -

Light Heavyweight
    Nikita Krylov over Ovince Saint Preux prediction -

*If Gastelum is high, he'll win.
    3-1 so far. The Rountree match wasn't even close. That was total domination!

Adesanya and Gastelum was a great fight. The Fight of the Nite no doubt. I can't imagine the last fight being any better.
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 04-13-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Wow, did that last one go a little too far??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow, that was insane.. congrats Israel..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow, that was a crazy fifth round. Congratz to the 2 combatants, Kelvin showed great heart and almost pulled it out but Israel was just too strong on the 5th. Just wow

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    3-1 so far. The Rountree match wasn't even close. That was total domination!

Adesanya and Gastelum was a great fight. The Fight of the Nite no doubt. I can't imagine the last fight being any better.
    Grant should have lost that decision.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Calling this for Dustin P.

How is Holloway still standing?

loveshiscountry

That last fight was awesome too. Poirier tagged Holloway a bunch but couldnt put him away.