Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump considers sending illegals to sanctuary cities

Trump considers sending illegals to sanctuary cities

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11

President Donald Trump on Friday insisted that his administration is still actively considering a plan to release detained immigrants into so-called "sanctuary cities," a strategy that was rejected twice in the past year by the Department of Homeland Security.

The announcement via Twitter followed an initial report late Thursday about the plan by The Washington Post.

"Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only," the president wrote in a post on Twitter.

"....The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!" the president wrote in a second tweet.

Let the social experiment begin...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...91452003557376

Good idea.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Honk Honk.

I'm still giggling at this idea, Trump is exposing the left for race baiting. The Democrats are turning their party into the racist party while attacking their opposition for being racist. They are pushing racism against white nationalists on a larger scale than when they pushed Islamaphobia after 9/11 and pretending like they aren't selling racism and making people hateful and racist towards white people. It's like the establishment is blaming the people who voted for Trump and are trying to punish them.

Is there anything Trump hasn't said? I'll believe it when I see it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Schrodinger's tweet doesn't work for you?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have suggested this idea several times over the last couple of years.

The Federal Government should round up all illegals and drop them off in these havens.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nctuary+cities

Trump should encourage sanctuary cities to take in as many via direct flight as they want but they have to be cared for and need to remain in sanctuary territory.

No wall needed. Because sanctuary cities love and will care for these poor people.

Post #17 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=don%27t+wall
    Last edited by Schifference; 04-13-2019 at 04:43 AM.

And Democrats be like "Not in my back yard!"

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh yes i would love for this to happen, they should accpet what they are preaching.

I don't think I have ever seen hypocrisy so well exposed on this issue.
    They have been openly exposed as wanting immigration not for the benefit the people coming over as they always proclaim, but for purely political reasons.
    Disgusting.....they don't want more refugee's in sold blue states, they have shown their hand. I hope everybody see's this and understands it.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    They have been openly exposed as wanting immigration not for the benefit the people coming over as they always proclaim, but for purely political reasons.
    Disgusting.....they don't want more refugee's in sold blue states, they have shown their hand. I hope everybody see's this and understands it.

As of yesterday the white house was backing off. But I see this morning they are back on it again. I hope they do.

My mistake it I did not post this one...
    Last edited by ATruepatriot; 04-13-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm still giggling at this idea, Trump is exposing the left for race baiting. The Democrats are turning their party into the racist party while attacking their opposition for being racist. They are pushing racism against white nationalists on a larger scale than when they pushed Islamaphobia after 9/11 and pretending like they aren't selling racism and making people hateful and racist towards white people. It's like the establishment is blaming the people who voted for Trump and are trying to punish them.
    Yeah, he's calling their bluff.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Its happening where im at, only with homeless persons. There's all this compassion but their compassion stops at their neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I have suggested this idea several times over the last couple of years.

The Federal Government should round up all illegals and drop them off in these havens.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nctuary+cities

Trump should encourage sanctuary cities to take in as many via direct flight as they want but they have to be cared for and need to remain in sanctuary territory.

No wall needed. Because sanctuary cities love and will care for these poor people.

Post #17 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=don%27t+wall
    + rep

Great forsight!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like what he said, its a great meme, but this is not a good 3D chess move, they won't stay in the sanctuary cities once the goodies dry up, they'll be everyone's problem, the rapists, thieves , diseased,felons , along with the ones that just came here to drive down wages.

@realDonaldTrump Sir, turn The Mall in Washington D.C. into a illegal/war torn refuge camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I like what he said, its a great meme, but this is not a good 3D chess move, they won't stay in the sanctuary cities once the goodies dry up, they'll be everyone's problem, the rapists, thieves , diseased,felons , along with the ones that just came here to drive down wages.
    That's not what would happen. Those cities would change their attitude in less than a week.

In reading comments on this news, critics are saying this news has reached South of the border also and caravans are getting excited with this prospect and getting bigger. Similar comments were being made when news of Border shutdown plan reached south of border , though sutdown plan was put on hold for one year.

Related

Critics Blaming MAGA for Border Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    He never said he will shutdown borders.
    He never said he will shutdown government until Dems give him the Wall money.
    He never said he is not a greal deal maker.

Just few examples of things he has never said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    If that happens they can be moved directly to all the elitists gated communities. Where they have no diversity nor churches or mosques for that matter. Maybe the gated communities should really start practicing what they are preaching.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post

@SpeakerPelosi Madam speaker, allow these immigrants into sanctuary cities/states. They are being held in cages and treated inhumanly by ICE and border agents. They are people only seeking a better life into this great nation. Please act accordingly.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Reason 116 that I am glad Trump is the president.

Let the Marxists be exposed for the fraud that they are.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's not what would happen. Those cities would change their attitude in less than a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    In reading comments on this news, critics are saying this news has reached South of the border also and caravans are getting excited with this prospect and getting bigger. Similar comments were being made when news of Border shutdown plan reached south of border , though sutdown plan was put on hold for one year.

Related

Critics Blaming MAGA for Border Rush

He never said he will shutdown borders.
    He never said he will shutdown government until Dems give him the Wall money.
    He never said he is not a greal deal maker.

Just few examples of things he has never said.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If that happens they can be moved directly to all the elitists gated communities. Where they have no diversity nor churches or mosques for that matter. Maybe the gated communities should really start practicing what they are preaching.
    This is why we should be able to vote on posts individually , not threads.

You can clearly see that two of these posts nail it , the other , while good intentioned, brings us back to the
    3D Chess Game concept which has proven to be a red herring, its not working.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good.

I wonder if my city is a sanctuary city. Like most of America, we could use the influx of workers. And it would be a relief to know that the feds would finally stop interfering with our right to welcome them here.

But we pro-immigration people shouldn't get our hopes up too high. Trump has a tendency to say things like this, indicating that he wants to increase immigration, and then turn around and do the opposite. And this does sound like one of his thoughtless throwaway lines that he just says to get attention has no intention of following through on.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 04-13-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Like most of America, we could use the influx of workers.
    You mean cheap workers?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You mean cheap workers?
    He means people who will do jobs Americans won't.

Like voting Demoncrat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You mean cheap workers?
    Yes, of course. The lower the cost of their labor per unit of production in any given line of work, the better.

Yes, of course. The lower the cost of their labor per unit of production in any given line of work, the better.
    Not if you are the worker.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The problem can be solved by free markets. Start offering wages at the level workers who are already here are willing to accept.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast